No announcement yet.

Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what file system support the TX6 has-xfat,ntsf ect. other that fat32?

Comment

Hi,i just received the TX6 with Android 9.0 from early february. Everything seems working ok except some little issues with bluetooth bit it is managable. Main issue is with the sound, when i play a video with ANY player (Kodi, VLC, Youtube, MXPlayer....) the sound is crackling after 10mn/20mn...If i let Youtube play and change quality setting, video is charging again and crackling stops but same thing happens again and again...On Mxplayer, i have to stop the video and play it again...but same issues after few minutes...I've tried different HDMI cables and it doesnt come from TV.

Any of you have same issue ?

EDIT: If i playSpotify, crackles are coming after few minutes...but if i go to Android sound setting, i click on "Enable pass through", then it stops the crackles. Crackles are comng back after minutes and if i click again to disable, it stops them for few minutes. Very weird but very annoying, the box is unusable like that.

TY
      Last edited by reypepe; 03-12-2019, 16:38.

Comment

Installs the ROM here from the Forum with Android 7 of the Superceleron, everything is OK

Comment

Originally posted by krazeus View Post
          Installs the ROM here from the Forum with Android 7 of the Superceleron, everything is OK
          Ty i will try !! Do you know if i can downgrade my box from Android9 to Android7 through an Usb Key and the Update app of the box ? Because i dont have the MaleUSB/MaleUSB cable...

TY

Comment

Originally posted by reypepe View Post

Ty i will try !! Do you know if i can downgrade my box from Android9 to Android7 through an Usb Key and the Update app of the box ? Because i dont have the MaleUSB/MaleUSB cable...

TY
            You need to buy the cable there's no other way

Comment

Originally posted by krazeus View Post
              You need to buy the cable there's no other way
              Ok Ill buy one even if i think its hardware issue...i tried to play a video with sound through bluetooth and sound stays clean. So the problem is related to the hdmi connector in some way...Ill wait for my cable and try another ROM...Ty anyway !!

Comment

I have just noticed also that Netflix stutters constantly...It is unwatchable. I tried to set 1080p/24fps on the settings of TX6 but nothing...I stillhave Android9 firmware. Any of you has same issues with Android7 firmware?

Comment

Hi guys. Is there anybody who has android 9 on this box? Box with this rom version is unusable is pissible to make downgrade to 7.1?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by kolinsb; 03-16-2019, 17:38.

Comment

What do you mean unusable? I don't have a real problem with it. Loathe the www browsers for android though,especially Firefox and Chrome.

Comment

Kodi is not working very well. I tried 18.1 and 17.6 and I have problem with downloading addons. Download just stop at some percent. I didn't had this problem on this box with android 7.1. Also, I have some feel that is there some lag when I listing apps.

Comment

Originally posted by kolinsb View Post
                        Kodi is not working very well. I tried 18.1 and 17.6 and I have problem with downloading addons. Download just stop at some percent. I didn't had this problem on this box with android 7.1. Also, I have some feel that is there some lag when I listing apps.
                        go definitions, application, kodi,Data usage AND activate the two options you have there

See if solve the problem

Comment

definitions? Where is that option?

Comment

definitions? Where is that option?

Settings android

Comment

Tnx for reply. I don't have option Data usage...

Comment

Tnx for reply. I don't have option Data usage...

Yes you have

Comment

Working...
                                X