Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    black TV screen - still wait 10 minutes and turn off the box, such cases have already been, this is the features of the TV
    I
    waited 20 minutes and closed
    no reaction I opened again
    TX6_release_H6_7.0_20181219 this version stock software version?
    phoneixcard 3.9.0.3.1.0 I've tried all of them also in android 7-9 all software.
    I tried all the combinations by not pressing the reset button at the back.
    I have not tried the method for days, but the damn does not open.

Comment

Originally posted by atillabattal View Post
      I
      waited 20 minutes and closed
      no reaction I opened again
      TX6_release_H6_7.0_20181219 this version stock software version?
      phoneixcard 3.9.0.3.1.0 I've tried all of them also in android 7-9 all software.
      I tried all the combinations by not pressing the reset button at the back.
      I have not tried the method for days, but the damn does not open.
      strange ... I have phoneixcard 3.1.0 - fine.
      take another micro sd and try to flash any firmware, not necessarily stock

Comment

This is no longer relevant, a software update has been released - 03.04.2019 - OTA !
        there is already an upper curtain and lower bar
        Changelog?!?

Comment

Originally posted by krazeus View Post
          Changelog?!?
          - there is already an upper curtain and lower bar
          - and raised the temperature )))

Comment

- there is already an upper curtain and lower bar
            - and raised the temperature )))
            The new update from tanix 01042019

Status bar Does Not work, you can't interact with it And you can't roll down.

If you put nova launcher Can Not add apps or widgets to home screen

This box need lots of work to much bugs in simple things

Comment

Is it possible to make hdmi-cec available on this box?

Comment

Hello all.

Does anyone know if the Ethernet Static IP settings are working in the TX6?

I'm thinking in buying a second box,and this one seems a good buy.

I know that some boxes have ethernet static IP options, but they don't work.

Can anyone please confirm if they work in the TX6 and the ROM used?

Thanks in advance

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
                  Hello all.

Does anyone know if the Ethernet Static IP settings are working in the TX6?
                  Just curious: why do you need it? If you need the same IP address for your TV box, just use IP address reservation feature of your router, based on TV Box Ethernet adapter's MAC address, it would work every time.

Comment

Originally posted by longo213 View Post

Just curious: why do you need it? If you need the same IP address for your TV box, just use IP address reservation feature of your router, based on TV Box Ethernet adapter's MAC address, it would work every time.
                    It's the cafe's router underneath my flat. I don't have access to it.

Do you know if it's working on the TX6?

Comment

It's the cafe's router underneath my flat. I don't have access to it.

Do you know if it's working on the TX6?

Just ask the owner of the router if they could set it up for you. If they say no, well.....

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

Just ask the owner of the router if they could set it up for you. If they say no, well.....
                        That's why I'm asking here if the options are working on the TX6...

Comment

That's why I'm asking here if the options are working on the TX6...

I believe it should be possible, because it should be a part of standard WiFi network setup interface - you should setup the network manually, instead of choosing from visible networks, than click on Advanced Option, change DHCP to Static and than adding the chosen values.
                          Just write down the existing values, detete ("forget") the existing connection and add it manually again, this time with static IP (and other values).

Comment

I believe it should be possible, because it should be a part of standard WiFi network setup interface - you should setup the network manually, instead of choosing from visible networks, than click on Advanced Option, change DHCP to Static and than adding the chosen values.
                            Just write down the existing values, detete ("forget") the existing connection and add it manually again, this time with static IP (and other values).
                            It is for ethernet (wired) connection, not WiFi.
                            I have a Tanix TX5 max. The settings are there,but it's not working. Has soon has I set the statip ip, the TX5 Max looses the connection. I change them to the exact same values on two other boxes, (for testing purposes) and they work.
                            So i wanted to know if the same problem happens on the TX6.

Comment

It is for ethernet (wired) connection, not WiFi.
                              I have a Tanix TX5 max. The settings are there,but it's not working. Has soon has I set the statip ip, the TX5 Max looses the connection. I change them to the exact same values on two other boxes, (for testing purposes) and they work.
                              So i wanted to know if the same problem happens on the TX6.

Ok, but in my ipinion it should work - if you choose the SAME IP address as the device got in DHCP (plus the other parameters), it should be working without issues, because the address should not be reserved for other device.

Comment

Ok, but in my ipinion it should work - if you choose the SAME IP address as the device got in DHCP (plus the other parameters), it should be working without issues, because the address should not be reserved for other device.
                                Yeap, it should work.
                                But it's broken in the firmware for the TX5 Max and the T95Q. I would like to be sure it works on the TX6 before buying one.

Comment

Working...
                                X