No announcement yet.

Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this on the Tanix facebook page....

Cart | My Account

BETA firmware for Tanix TX6 ? AllWinner H6 ? Android 9

Dear Tanixer,
    many thanks for being a BETA tester. We are today releasing a manual (.zip) update named v20190415 for your Tanix TX6.
    As you know, there are some issues as overheating (reported by some users) and audio issues (AKA ?the crackling sound issue?). Hope you can test this update and report your feedback at our facebook page:
    Melde dich bei Facebook an, um dich mit deinen Freunden, deiner Familie und Personen, die du kennst, zu verbinden und Inhalte zu teilen.

Important note

This is an incremental OTA, so you MUST to have our firmware v20190401 running on your box. Otherwise the upgrade will fail.
    If your box is not running this firmware version, open ?UPDATE.APP? preinstalled on your TV Box and check for online updates. The v20190401 should be the latest one available. Upgrade before trying this new version.
    If your box is running Android 7 and you want upgrade to Android 9, the only way is by flashing your TX6 from PC and a USB cable. Burning tool (phoenix suite) and Android 9 firmware is available here:

TX6 beta update instructions

Once you are running v20190401, you can start the process:
    • Download the OTA update (.zip file) here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zZn...ew?usp=sharing
    • Rename the .zip file to update.zip
    • Copy ?update . zip? file to the ROOT folder of a USB memory
    • Connect your USB memory to the TV Box
    • The system will detect the update, just follow instructions.
    Your feedback is welcome at our facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/tanix.box/

Thanks for being a TANIXER!

TANIX TV BOX BEST SELLER

Amlogic S905W Quad Core
    Pentacore GPU and Dual WiFi
    2GB RAM DDR3 - 16GB eMMC Storage

DISCOVER TANIX TX3 MAX

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
      strange ... I have phoneixcard 3.1.0 - fine.
      take another micro sd and try to flash any firmware, not necessarily stock
      I need the tanix tx6 twrp.zip file on 4pda, can you upload it somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by atillabattal View Post
        I need the tanix tx6 twrp.zip file on 4pda, can you upload it somewhere?
        so did you revive boxing?
        you need TWRP for android 7 for backup ?
        Last edited by Hikvision; 04-19-2019, 12:44.

Comment

Could anybody help me? I can't use my Update App in my Tx6. My Firmware is v20190328. But in App It 's always "Now is the Latest Version".
          How can i update or where can i find the latest FW?. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Badboyhp8x View Post
            Could anybody help me? I can't use my Update App in my Tx6. My Firmware is v20190328. But in App It 's always "Now is the Latest Version".
            How can i update or where can i find the latest FW?. Thanks.
            Shrug. Do a factory reset. You most likely screwed something up.

Comment

Hi
              My first post. looks like you all have a great forum here. been looking for one the past week or so. this looks like the place. looked for a new guy intro thread with no luck.

I've had 3 boxes for a few years 2 5.1's & a 7.1. they were getting old and thought I would update to 3 new ones so I got a MX10 with 8.1, MX10 Pro with 9 and a TX6 with 9.
              my trouble is I can't find a way to navigate like my old boxes with the bottom nav bar. over the years I found it so very useful to close apps and to check my vpn to make sure it was still active etc.

How would I do these things with these new boxes ?

Thanks for any help

Comment

Tx6. My Firmware is v20190328.
                You have a version 2 \ 16 ?

Comment

[​QUOTE=Hikvision;n769911]
                  You have a version 2 \ 16 ?

[/QUOTE]
                  ​​​​​​I don't know exactly, what is my Tanix tx6 real or fake. My box is little different from Tanix

Comment

You do not know what you bought ? )
                    In version 4 Gb there is no firmware v20190328, maybe your version has no updates yet

Comment

You do not know what you bought ? )
                      In version 4 Gb there is no firmware v20190328, maybe your version has no updates yet
                      Seller tell me, it's Tanix TX6 4GB, Rom 64 dual wifi. But i can't update from Ota update App. Maybe i ll flash to v20190228. And try again.

Comment

Look at the exact version of your firmware in Settings

!Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3017
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	769945

Comment

Look at the exact version of your firmware in Settings

My firmware is v20190328. I have asked the Seller. And he said that, he got firmware from Factory, where he buy this box
                          ​​​​

Comment

so did you revive boxing?
                            you need TWRP for android 7 for backup ?
                            no, sdcard is working in the startup mode only, so sdcard works, I can enter the android recovery, twrp internal memory, I think I can edit if I can format.

Comment

My firmware is v20190328. I have asked the Seller. And he said that, he got firmware from Factory, where he buy this box
                              ​​​​
                              As said Hikvision there is no v20190328 firmware from Tanix for the TX6. The nearest thing to that is I've seen is Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323.

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

As said Hikvision there is no v20190328 firmware from Tanix for the TX6. The nearest thing to that is I've seen is Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323.
                                It 's mean, is my box not Tanix Tx6???. The seller has gave me a Link and said that is original firmware from Tanix Factory

https://www.fshare.vn/file/G54SFHTHMG3R

Comment

Working...
                                X