No announcement yet.

Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can open the activation panel by pressing the button 758523 on the remote control

Comment

Dear Hikvision Thank you! it's super nice,
      But I can not find the page for activation in Android 7.0

Comment

Tanix_TX6-SCV1 I have this version I will reinstall the standard version and try again Thank you!

Comment

I?m thinking the h96 max with the s905x2 is bettering?

Comment

Fantastic thanks! Thank you! Thank you! Does this code work on my 4 other boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
              I?m thinking the h96 max with the s905x2 is bettering?
              Nope. Unless you think paying nearly $200 for one of these things is somehow better? I learned my lesson years ago with the Seagate FreeAgent Theater+ which pretty much was the NVidia Shield of it's day. Lesson learned? Spend as little as possible on these devices, especially the high dollar ones, because the companies that sell them mostly don't give a damn about their userbase once they've got their money.

Comment

Only 47$ for the s905x2 box...

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post

You can open the activation panel by pressing the button 758523 on the remote control
                  Pour MAC 04: 81: 81: 22: 94: 02 code d'activation 3b886c0f ou en lettres majuscules 3B886C0F

Fantastic thanks! Thank you! Thank you! It works .Please, I need 4 code to activate the other 4 boxes Thank you!
                  Mac: 048190301600
                  s / n: csh6622b302626

Mac: 0481903015d0
                  s / n: csh6622b302979

Mac: 0481903023be
                  s / n: csh6622b302613

Mac: 0481903016a7
                  s / n: csh6622b302602
                  Last edited by Pierre Rousseau; 05-14-2019, 23:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
                    Fantastic thanks! Thank you! Thank you! It works
                    It is very good )))
                    Mac: 048190301600 - adcb1711
                    Mac: 0481903015d0 - 840e1a6b
                    Mac: 0481903023be - 5660001d
                    Mac: 0481903016a7 - 6a26abd9

Comment

For those who have the inscription when changing software - This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor !
                      The way to activate boxing is taken from the forum 4pda, thank you very much surkov.alex, jjonas and dortmundez.
                      1. Open in the browser - https://pastebin.com/raw/nGZwxgrW - copy all the code
                      2. Open in the browser - https://ideone.com/ - delete the entire code in the window and paste the code copied in step 1
                      3. At the very end of the code we find the string - System.out.println(new SyncTask().sync("0A-0B-0C-0D-0E-0F").substring(0, 8).toLowerCase())
                      and in place 0A-0B-0C-0D-0E-0F write down the MAC address of your box (if there are small letters in the MAC address, write them in capital letters !!!)
                      4.Push button Run, the script is executed and at the bottom of the page, under the inscription stdout, we get our activation code.
                      5.We turn on the box and on the main page dial the numbers 758523 on the remote control of the box and see the activation window on the TV screen
                      6.Enter your activation code in the Code field and click on SET - The inscription at the top of the screen should disappear.
                      the instruction is long and the process itself takes one minute maximum )))

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	772454
                      Last edited by Hikvision; 05-15-2019, 11:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                        For those who have the inscription when changing software - This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor !
                        The way to activate boxing is taken from the forum 4pda, thank you very much surkov.alex, jjonas and dortmundez.
                        1. Open in the browser - https://pastebin.com/raw/nGZwxgrW - copy all the code
                        2. Open in the browser - https://ideone.com/ - delete the entire code in the window and paste the code copied in step 1
                        3. At the very end of the code we find the string - System.out.println(new SyncTask().sync("0A-0B-0C-0D-0E-0F").substring(0, 8).toLowerCase())
                        and in place 0A-0B-0C-0D-0E-0F write down the MAC address of your box (if there are small letters in the MAC address, write them in capital letters !!!)
                        4.Push button Run, the script is executed and at the bottom of the page, under the inscription stdout, we get our activation code.
                        5.We turn on the box and on the main page dial the numbers 758523 on the remote control of the box and see the activation window on the TV screen
                        6.Enter your activation code in the Code field and click on SET - The inscription at the top of the screen should disappear.
                        the instruction is long and the process itself takes one minute maximum )))

Click image for larger version Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	772454

Thanks for posting this. It's really interesting to see something like this.

Comment

Hi Guys, I have a TX6 and everything is fine but I have a problem:

Playback of 4K movies on Kodi 7.6 is slightly choppy/jerky/not smooth. SPMC produce the same result. It's hard to tell but it's not perfect. I tried enabling sync to refresh rate but is the same. Debug info show 0 dropped frames.

I'm using 4K/60 hdmi output.

Kodi 8.2 is very laggy and unusable.

Anyone know how to fix?

Comment

Missing the nav bar on my newer Android 8 & 9 boxes . added Simple Control. it's on goggle play or older versions at https://apkpure.co/simple-control/. I went with the oldest version. it removes itself (goes down) after a few seconds after pulling it up. happy
                            Hope this helps someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by bortao View Post
                              Hi Guys, I have a TX6 and everything is fine but I have a problem:

Playback of 4K movies on Kodi 7.6 is slightly choppy/jerky/not smooth. SPMC produce the same result. It's hard to tell but it's not perfect. I tried enabling sync to refresh rate but is the same. Debug info show 0 dropped frames.

I'm using 4K/60 hdmi output.

Kodi 8.2 is very laggy and unusable.

Anyone know how to fix?
                              Given that 4k video is basically bloated crap that really serves no useful purpose,are you surprised trying streaming it over a network connection that really wasn't designed for it is going to have problems?

Comment

hmm..you could try ZDMC from the zidoo forum for the H6 Pro

just wondering..
                                Did you make advancedsettings.XML ? to set the cache bigger for video/audio under kodi

anyway.. good luck

PS.. there is also a beta libreelec version for the allwinner h6 ( I read on libreelec forum )

Comment

Working...
                                X