No announcement yet.

Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thuongshoo - On version 4 + 32, wi-fi works on all software - checked a million times

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
      Thuongshoo - On version 4 + 32, wi-fi works on all software - checked a million times
      Do you mean the version 0506 0507 for 2+16?

Comment

wi-fi works absolutely on all softwares
        0114 - 0122 - 0228 - 0323 - 0401 - 0404 - 0418 - 0419 - 0508 and so on 0506 - 0507

ate you box 4 + 32(64) !!!!!!

Comment

0114 - 0122 - 0228 - 0323 - 0401 - 0404 - 0418 - 0419 - 0508 and so on 0506 - 0507

Then will this firmware be able to be upgraded to 0508 ? I faced the similar problem with 20190320. It can work with Wi-Fi but the update application says it's the latest software. CPU is a span with this software. My TX6 becomes a useless box after a few minutes. Don't understand what Tanix is doing

Comment

Don't understand what Thuongshoo is doing )))

Comment

Don't understand what Thuongshoo is doing )))
              https://mega.nz/#!YqZk2SZL!oCzgTeXBq...C1j6eefPJqVVaY this version is 20190507. Wi-fi can work but don't see the menu for Bluetooth devices. Anyway thank you so much. It's too early to say anything about this verw. I will come back later

Comment

could you send me link for 0508 ? 
                I get it by flashing 0228 then using the update application

Comment

at my side, it never work. I did as my post. Could you point what wrong I did ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulo Saraiva View Post
                    I recently bought this tv box and i've got some issues

- This box SUCKS in Iptv...the image constantly freezes with IPTV EXTREME. I previously had a Beelink GT1 Ultimate and had no such issues with the same iptv link and same app

- I have a Mele F10 Deluxe and the home button doesn't work. Again...it worked ok on the Beelink box i had before

- Box came with Netflix working...after a update it just doesn't start and i've tried to install a different apk but it just exits without even showing me the netflix start screen

I opted for this one cause on paper it looked like a cool box and my Beelink GT1 Ultimate was lost in Android 6 and i haven't been able to update it. This one came with android 9 but these issues i mentioned are annoying me and i can't understand how a 4GB RAM box has them.

Can you guys help ?
                    which firmware version is your TX6 using ? how did you get it ? via flashing or via the update application?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefanmic74 View Post
                      My Tanix TX6 4GB/32GB, Android 9 (last update 04-2019) has lot of issues:

- Audio 5.1 by HDMI goes only in stock video player. Is not possible to set 5.1 sound in Youtube, Kodi, MX player... There it plays only 2.0 sound. (I tried android 7, but there with vidieo files with 5.1 sound was no sound). I tried SPDIF, no help. (My previous box TX3pro works with audio 5.1 fine)
                      - 5.1 audio has horrible quality.
                      - Notifications is not possiple pull down. If I used application to show notifications, is not possible to interact them (not clickable)
                      - if box is turned off, USB sending power to external HDD and it is pernamently working
                      - od 8th May 2019 was released OTA update (presented on FB page), but my device still shows in pre-installed update app: "Undiscover new version" (Can someote post link to download update.zip file?)
                      - WiFi randomly disconnecting
                      - Is not possible to set main home launcher. If I want to use different launcher, box boots in Alice
                      I also face the same issue. If I flash 0228 (from Tanix's website), then I can get the 0508 via the update application. 
                      Yesterday I flash 0507.img (from megaupload URL) then the update application also says that it is the latest version.

Comment

And it turned out that updating software is very simple, fast and safe.)))
                        If you need a digital audio output, use software from EACHLINK H6 Mini .
                        you only need to replace the remote control config - this is very simple. And the display will not work
                        Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all! Since everybody is doing stuff for amlogic, i though in giving H6 boxes some love :) Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play :) Many Thks to my beta testers trebor READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!! THE SDK USED TO BUILD THIS ROM... IT WAS

Do you know the reason why SPDIF only work with 7.0 ?
                        don't know why it cannot work with 9.0

Comment

Originally posted by thuongshoo View Post
                          could you send me link for 0508 ? I get it by flashing 0228 then using the update application
                          version 0508 is available only on OTA

Comment

at my side, it never work. I did as my post. Could you point what wrong I did ?
                            Do you have Wi-Fi on 0228 ?
                            What w-fi chip do you have on the box?
                            Take a picture of the circuit board on the other side, please show the sticker -

Click image for larger version

Name:	sticker.jpg
Views:	1392
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	775367

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190609_122606.jpg
Views:	1946
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	775234Click image for larger version Name:	20190609_121338.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	775232 Just sharing my experience :
                              - both android 7 and 9 are not good. Cpu is too hot so box is hang after a few minutes
                              - for Android 9, only 20190320 supports wifi but cpu also is too hot with this version.
                              - first flashing 20190218 from the website, then use the update application to get the latest version 20190508. This version is usable because cpu is cool, applications can respond to my requests quickly. This version doesn't support Wi-Fi because Wi-Fi MAC address is 02:00:00:00:00. Hope this issue is fixed in the near future .
                              - to flashing, just download and install the Phoenix suite frome Tanix' website. On the website, click tab firmware, then choose your .img file. Remember click the checkbox "download... then click all items to install all partitions. Then remove all attached cable from your TX6 box. While you're holding the power button, insert the USB cable into TX6, then firmware is flashed automatically. The phoenix software will ask you that you want to "incremental upgrade " or "format upgrade", I always choose "format upgrade".
                              - After the Phoenix finished, remove the USB cable from TX6 because the cable cannot supply enough power for TX6. Now you have to insert the power cable into TX6.
                              Click image for larger version Name:	20190609_122110.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	775233
                              Thank you, thank you, thank you! My TX6 just came back from the dead!

Comment

Thanks for all your feedback. I just sign up just to share my info with u guys.
                                I have Star Tech (clone version of Tanix TX6. The specs are all the same). Last time i used to have crackling sound and i tried many ways. One of it is i reset the android tv box from the settings, after that i didn't have crackling sound at all. I ran the box for like 4 hrs and the temp seems kinda normal not too hot (i just feel it on the surface). I did that for both the Star Tech boxes and it work until i reset again 1 of the box again and the crackling came back.

Back to square one i started googling for some info and came across another group Tanix Tx6 in facebook. Few of them had the same issue as me and one of the suggest that when the cracking sound comes back just mute it and unmute back. Below is the post that i found in fb. Thank you.

"I would remove the download link until you resolve the sdk issues. I have been working extensively to fix the issue. When the volume is crackling you can press mute and unmute and its gone, it FOR SURE is sdk issue with the audio drivers, I think its crazy this download link is still up with the amount of sdk issues you are facing. Crazy"

Star Tech Spec:
                                Allwinner H6, up to 1.5Ghz, Quad core ARM Cortex-A53
                                Mali-T720
                                Build in bluetooth
                                4GB
                                32GB
                                DC 5V / 2A
                                Android 7
                                Model H6

Comment

Working...
                                X