Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
      You have a model with the letter A.
      Link to the firmware I wrote to you
      Sorry i dont see the link message

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

Ah. Seems the TX6-A only has 2.4G Wifi:

Seems people aren't actually reading the WWW pages of the sites they are buying stuff from these days.

This page for instance says Tanix TX6-A Allwinner H6

https://www.banggood.com/Tanix-TX6-A...erica&ID=53360

instead of Tanix TX6 Allwinner H6 like this one does

China-1 Stock | Buy TANIX TX6 Allwinner H6 Android 9.0 4GB/32GB 6K TV Box with LED Display Dual Band WiFi LAN Bluetooth USB3.0 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Page where i had it from says its the H6 but they gave me the A in stead, i all ready contacted them about it.

Comment

look at my posts
          you need software 20190506 or

Comment

look at my posts
            you need software 20190506 or
            Thanks going to look for that one, has that version also ota? do you know that?

Comment

OTA updates are not yet available

Comment

Hope fully it whil come

Comment

Originally posted by kruijf View Post

I dont care about that the problem is that cant turn the wifi on
                  You should have payed the extra dollars to get the better wifi unit in the more premium TX6 standard 4GB/32GB model. The "TX6-A" or "TX6-mini" are lesser value products, in the budget category that means you will get the cheapest internals possible, and it will still look similar on the outside to the premium model. As we have already seen only the standard TX6 has received any support.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

You should have payed the extra dollars to get the better wifi unit in the more premium TX6 standard 4GB/32GB model. The "TX6-A" or "TX6-mini" are lesser value products, in the budget category that means you will get the cheapest internals possible, and it will still look similar on the outside to the premium model. As we have already seen only the standard TX6 has received any support.
                    My retailer says "single wifi" but they still show the Tanix's banner with dual wifi in big size. Maybe this evening, I will disassembly my box

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I payed for the better one but the seller send this one instead i allready have my money, and i can keep the box so for me now is important that i can work whit the box normaly.
                      when i buy a new one i buy it by another seller so i get the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by thuongshoo View Post
                        No My one is 4GB+32GB
                        You also have a budget model ? )
                        I asked you to show the sticker

Comment

You also have a budget model ? )
                          I asked you to show the sticker
                          not sure but last night I found that my TX6 isn't still stable for a long time. CPU-Z says that CPU temperature is about 95 degree celsius. So my intention is that mounting a big heatsink into the box

Comment

CPU-Z says that CPU temperature is about 95 degree celsius. So my intention is that mounting a big heatsink into the box
                            what version of software do you have now ?

Comment

what version of software do you have now ?
                              Both 0507 and 0508. It can only work well within 1-2 days. Maybe my room is quite hot because I live in a tropical climate and no aircondition.
                              Dropping frame issue still occurs but just random or intermittent. I guess that CPU temperature is too hot then some frames are dropped but CPU become cooler than it can work well. Then the sequence repeats

Comment

Both 0507 and 0508. It can only work well within 1-2 days. Maybe my room is quite hot because I live in a tropical climate and no aircondition.
                                Dropping frame issue still occurs but just random or intermittent. I guess that CPU temperature is too hot then some frames are dropped but CPU become cooler than it can work well. Then the sequence repeats
                                I agree, you need to do active cooling

Comment

Working...
                                X