Sold my box.
      next time i go for the x96 max.
      Ugoos X2 Cube !!!!!

Comment

I gona look at that one too

Comment

Originally posted by kruijf View Post
          I gona look at that one too
          I had 10 different models - X2 is the best !
          ordered a second instance

Comment

Offcourse X2 with Amlogic S905X2, NOT NOT fancy H2 with RK3328...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay to clear up anyone doubting it is the tx6 or the tanix labeled box that makes a difference when it comes to this activation code I just loaded the wrong one and I have to do it myself anyone can help me my Mac address 04-819-0301 d9f had this box for like 4-5 months and I hated it I gave up on it for a while I just started playing with it again today at finally got up the flash something and I used wrong one I seen a couple other questions I can help answer yes it will run a HDD in fact it's the only box of ever had and I've had a lot that will read my windows files and everything on my portable hard drive and also to get in the more settings click on the about and then back out of it with the back arrow in the upper left corner brings you into all that It's Tricky on some of these boxes for instance I don't have the upper and lower bars so that's the only way to get into it but please if somebody can me this code so I can get going I appreciate it thanks

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                04-81-90-30-1d-9f had this box for like 4-5 months and I hated it
                ))))))
                268600fb

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                  thank you very much but am I doing something wrong I put the code and hit set nothing's happening
                  268600fb
                  ??

Comment

and I somehow screwed up the return message am I doing something wrong I put code in and hit set nothing's happening

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      and I somehow screwed up the return message am I doing something wrong I put code in and hit set nothing's happening
                      show the photo where you enter the code

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

strange everything is right.
                          What is your current firmware version?

Comment

Comment

Comment

if I flash another version in the chance it'll not be there or am I stuck with it now until I fix it right

Comment

Working...
                                X