Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    TIME TO SELL your old, ugly, always overheating TX6 and get the brand new totally awesome TX6s
    (note: the device has a trade-off, Tanix ditched the USB 3.0 port to keep costs the same as old model even though new unit has a better CPU/GPU chip)

Info FromGearbest.com :
    Tanix TX6S Android 10.0 Smart 4K TV Box

- Black 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
    Main Features:
    Adapting the Android 10.0 operation system, TX6S is compatible with more software, games and applications, improving users' experience
    2GB / 4GB RAM + 16GB / 32GB / 64GB ROM
    2GB / 4GB RAM + 16GB / 32GB / 64GB ROM provides plentiful room to quickly run the device. Supports TF card reading up to 32GB, it also greatly improves the reliability of your TV box
    HEVC H.265 and VP9
    H.265 and VP9 hardware decoding can save 50 percent bandwidth resources, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly, every detail of the screen is lucidity
    UHD 8K x 4K Resolution
    Supports 8K x 4K UHD video hardware decoding, which provides you high definition viewing and fluent video playing, making it as the highest resolution signal available for home movies

Product parameters:
    ● CPU: Allwinner H616 64-bit quad core ARM? Cortex™ A53 CPU
    ● GPU: Mali-G31 MP2
    ● Memory: DDR3
    ● Flash: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
    ● WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
    ● Power: DC input 5V / 2A

Note:
    ● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM: 2.4GHz WiFi without Bluetooth
    ● 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM: dual-band dual-WiFi, Bluetooth version 4.1

Specification
    Brand: Tanix
    Model: TX6S
    Type: TV Box
    Core: Quad Core
    RAM Type: DDR3
    Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, HD MPEG4
    Audio format: Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
    Video format: 8Kx4K@24 fps MKV,WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP,MPG,MPEG,dat,avi,mov,iso,mp4,rm,H.264,H.265,rea lVideo 8/9/10, VP8/9,up to 2160P
    Photo Format: HD JPEG、BMP、GIF、PNG、TIF
    Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
    5G WiFi: Yes
    WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
    Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
    Power Supply: Charge Adapter
    Interface: DC 5V,Ethernet,HDMI,SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
    Antenna: Yes
    Language: Multilanguage
    HDMI Version: 2.1
    Other Functions: Others
    HDMI Function: HDCP
    Power Consumption.: 5W
    RJ45 Port Speed: Ethernet Interface;Support 10/100M
    Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
    Power Input Vol: 5V
    Power Adapter Input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
    Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A
    Remote Controller Battery: 2 x AAA Battery ( not included )
    Product weight: 0.1850 kg
    Package weight: 0.4200 kg
    Product size (L x W x H): 10.90 x 10.90 x 1.90 cm / 4.29 x 4.29 x 0.75 inches
    Package size (L x W x H): 21.60 x 14.60 x 6.50 cm / 8.5 x 5.75 x 2.56 inches
    Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x English User Manual

Nice. And you can hear the Android TV fanboys screaming about the makers of this and other devices aren't using that adware platform for their devices......

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

Nice. And you can hear the Android TV fanboys screaming about the makers of this and other devices aren't using that adware platform for their devices......
      i wont buy any tanix box anymore, aliceUX so laggy. and no root on my TX6 android 9.0

Comment

To anyone interested I got this box running great by using a root explorer/cleaner called sd maid which allowed me to remove glichy Alice ux. I installed top launcher 2 then remove alice. Also lets you remove all the garbage factory bloatware apps and now I actually like this box. Nova launcher and a few others don't run right on this box just to save you time on having to reburn your box.

Comment

Originally posted by jillblow777 View Post
          To anyone interested I got this box running great by using a root explorer/cleaner called sd maid which allowed me to remove glichy Alice ux. I installed top launcher 2 then remove alice. Also lets you remove all the garbage factory bloatware apps and now I actually like this box. Nova launcher and a few others don't run right on this box just to save you time on having to reburn your box.
          is your box rooted? 

Comment

Originally posted by neutronzzz View Post

i wont buy any tanix box anymore, aliceUX so laggy. and no root on my TX6 android 9.0
            Tanix TX6's are rooted by default. It's why "rooting apps" shouldn't be used with them. Do yourself a favor, learn something about the stuff you claim you own.

Comment

Tanix TX6's are rooted by default. It's why "rooting apps" shouldn't be used with them. Do yourself a favor, learn something about the stuff you claim you own.
              mine is not rooted, i have flashing my box, but wifi cannot turned on. where i can find correct firmware for my TX6 4/32?

Comment

mine is not rooted, i have flashing my box, but wifi cannot turned on. where i can find correct firmware for my TX6 4/32?
                I have no idea, since it sounds like you bought one of the TX6 knockoffs,and screwed it up by by flashing it with firmware that wasn't meant for it's hardware (No Wifi). Contact the people you bought it from.

Comment

I have no idea, since it sounds like you bought one of the TX6 knockoffs,and screwed it up by by flashing it with firmware that wasn't meant for it's hardware (No Wifi). Contact the people you bought it from.
                  thank god, all my problem solved with this firmware. btooth,wifi,root access and overheat problem fixed. and also i have no problem with google service with this fw
                  Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                  Latest TX6 firmware - tx6-9.0-20190615 (for 2*16)
                  Attention !!!
                  There is no certification сервисов GOOGLE in the firmware - no login google
                  You can register yourself, there is a method
                  But in Aida64 now writes ALLWINNER )))

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...9-n1XbhiKl3pmr
                  have been try all this fw and wifi & btooth cannot turned on
                  H6_9.0_4Gddr_8822bs_20190114.img
                  Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190228.img
                  Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323.img
                  Tanix_H6_4Gddr_20190507.img
                  TX6_H6_9_4Gddr_20190506.img
                  TX6_release_H6_7.0_20181219.img

Comment

Mine came rooted, pretty sure all versions did

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                      this one also work on my TX6, dunno why the other FW have an wi-fi error

Comment

Originally posted by jillblow777 View Post
                        Mine came rooted, pretty sure all versions did
                        He likely used a rooting app which most likely screwed up the default root the TX6 ships with.

Comment

this one also work on my TX6, dunno why the other FW have an wi-fi error
                          Some of the reseller's logo TX6's may have different hardware (wifi) from the Tanix logo ones

Comment

He likely used a rooting app which most likely screwed up the default root the TX6 ships with.
                            i just using root checker from PS, and it say no root privilege

Comment

Agree. Good hw but terrible software. I also dislike AliceUX

Comment

Originally posted by thuongshoo View Post

Agree. Good hw but terrible software. I also dislike AliceUX
                                i got soft brick when deleting aliceUX with system app remover

Comment

Working...
                                X