Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by palpunjabi View Post
    I am already on this firmware. Could someone please help me with the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by sangramd21 View Post
      Wifi & Bluetooth not working. Please help.

Whenever I try to turn on bluetooh on my TX6 a error keeps on popping "Bluetooth keeps stopping".

So i tried turning wifi on to see if atleast wifi is working but whenever I try attempting to turn the wifi on in settings the switch remains “greyed out” instead of switching to blue in colour to reflect it is on. I have spent hours trying to remedy this online, and whilst there have been no specific solutions for TX6 device, I have attempted several solutions that I’ve found online for android devices in general but none of these have worked.

Using my TX6 on ethernet cable now. Please if someone can help.
      Anyone has a solution for this? Bluetooth & wifi not working.

Comment

You can defeat the activation banner by overwriting the systemui.apk on your TX6 with the systemui.apk from a Pendoo X6. I tried it with the TX6 07-22-2019 Android 9 firmware on a different box and the banner disappeared after rebooting.

Comment

Originally posted by jillblow777 View Post
          To anyone interested I got this box running great by using a root explorer/cleaner called sd maid which allowed me to remove glichy Alice ux. I installed top launcher 2 then remove alice. Also lets you remove all the garbage factory bloatware apps and now I actually like this box. Nova launcher and a few others don't run right on this box just to save you time on having to reburn your box.
          Hello. Would you please provide more details on how you accomplished this? What ROM version, the filename(s) and path(s)? SD Maid didn't provide Alice UX or any files matching "com.oranth.tvlauncher" as removable options. I had set alternate launchers to default and removed all files with names containing "com.oranth.tvlauncher" from the root file system, but the box would still boot up with Alice UX. Perhaps the stock launcher info is hard-coded into the kernel and/or bootloader?

Comment

Originally posted by sangramd21 View Post

Anyone has a solution for this? Bluetooth & wifi not working.
            Do not instal this firmware, it's buggy.
            try latest build 15.4.2019.
            It work for me.

Comment

Hi all,

I managed to bring back my TX6 4/32 from brick after installing Magisk. Might be the file got corrupted during installation process.
              I used PhoenixSuit method. Tried several firmwares until I got the one that my TX6 work as usual - bluetooth, wifi and remote.
              Thanks all for your kind ideas, methods and how-to guide.

Comment

I have a Tanix TX 6 4GB RAM 32 GB ROM. TODAY I tried to reset my box from settings menu. After that it got stuck in Erasing logo on screen for 20-30 minutes. Thereafter I tried to Enter into recovery mode by pressing Reset button behind the box. But nothing works. Can anyone help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                  Hi, where does that chart come from?

I am looking for the latest or most stable firmware for the 2GB/16GB version

I have seen that chart being used a few times, older versions, but not a more recent one since August
                  https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/...2&d=1564120915

Comment

H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img FOR TX6
                    Hello everyone, is there a more powerful version and a link for the download THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Shajuk View Post
                      Hi all,

I managed to bring back my TX6 4/32 from brick after installing Magisk. Might be the file got corrupted during installation process.
                      I used PhoenixSuit method. Tried several firmwares until I got the one that my TX6 work as usual - bluetooth, wifi and remote.
                      Thanks all for your kind ideas, methods and how-to guide.
                      I have the same issue of bricking my TX6 4/32 by installing Magisk. The thing is that after flashing back to the stock firmware 20190228 version, wifi and bluetooth is not working. The MAC address for wifi become 02:00:00:00:00. I tried those OTA updates, but still not worked. I am glad that your device work as usual after those try. Can you please tell me which firmware version works with your device. Thanks.

Comment

Bonjour Mr une Question J'aimerais installer Android 8.1 Oreo sur Ma TX6 C'est Possible?

Comment

the gar is what have android 8.1 installed on TX6

Comment

Please I need help when I install most programs that shows a white rectangle at the top of the screen (look photo) and it does not disappear except by disconnecting the electricity from the device and then restarting it

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed70 View Post
                              Please I need help when I install most programs that shows a white rectangle at the top of the screen (look photo) and it does not disappear except by disconnecting the electricity from the device and then restarting it
                              https://imgur.com/TONH4ZN
                              Either turn Off the 'Notifications' for that app and/or turn On 'Do Not Disturb' in Settings or Quick Settings

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Either turn Off the 'Notifications' for that app and/or turn On 'Do Not Disturb' in Settings or Quick Settings
                                Sorry but I cannot find Do Not Disturb' in Settings

Comment

Working...
                                X