Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suoko View Post
    My tanix tx6-a stopped working, it didn't boot anymore
    I'm now trying to flash it via sdcard but it stops while updating in the middle of the process (the green bar does not reach the end)
    I'm trying with official firmware form tanix site (for tx6)
    Any suggestion?
    Bro! try to flash with the tool PhoenixUSBPro and the firmware image file which can get from tanix website according to the model you have.

Comment

Hi i have a TX6 H6 with 20190722 firmware, and i cant use my headphone b3 in Google Meet via bluetooth, i can use it in all system and apps, only in the Meet don't work, anyone for me help?

And yes, i tested in the Meet app in my phone and work normaly

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        Here is link to temporary TWRP.zip for Android Pie from 4PDA by jjonas:
        Download
        Hi.
        Please:
        I have a TX6S Allwinner H616.
        "Tanix TX6s Android 10.0 Smart TV Box Media Player Allwinner H616 4GB RAM 32GB ROM 5G WIFI 4K 8K Support Google Assistant Youtube"
        Is this TWRP compatible with my TX6S?
        I want to restart with recovery (already in TX6S) and make a backup of the current installation, through TWRP.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
          Hi.
          Please:
          I have a TX6S Allwinner H616.
          "Tanix TX6s Android 10.0 Smart TV Box Media Player Allwinner H616 4GB RAM 32GB ROM 5G WIFI 4K 8K Support Google Assistant Youtube"
          Is this TWRP compatible with my TX6S?
          I want to restart with recovery (already in TX6S) and make a backup of the current installation, through TWRP.
          There is another forum thread for your box the TX6S which peopel have already shared some factory firmwares here on Freaktab, search for it...

And NO a TWRP made for the H6 powered original TX6 will not work for the NEW H616 chipped TX6S.

Comment

Does anyone have idea about TX6 H6 wifi & BT not working. My onboard NIC chip is RTL8822CS. Accidentally i flashed the stock firmware to another. After that no more wifi and BT working. The wifi and BT were working with the stock. Please help..... Thank you!
            Attached Files

Comment

Is it possible to use the mouse wheel to zoom in in apps like Google earth or an image viewer?
              I'd need the mouse to behave like it does on a pc

Comment

Originally posted by zeyavkm View Post
                Hello dear friends,
                Someone please help me out to solve my TX6-H6 box issue that I have purchased from Amazon UAE( Tanix TX6 H6 Android 9.0 TV Box 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Dual Band 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz WiFi BT 5.0 Black) . Last week i got the box and I tried to install Magisk and after reboot the box got bricked ( I could not notice the default firmware version came with the device). Somehow i flashed the firmware got from tanix website (ver: TX6_H6_9_4Gddr_8822bs_201902280 and got working. But unfortunately the WiFi and Bluetooth is not working but LAN if working fine. Also the WiFi MAC & Bluetooth address are not showing in the device info. Thinking that I have flashed an older firmware and may be it is not supporting the latest hardware. If somebody have a latest firmware than the one i flashed, please please... help me to solve the issue. Kindly find the attached pictures for more details.
                Try to flash H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img

You can find it here: https://mega.nz/file/MyRlRQaS#2qJvpu...bSAIK5zm74Jz3A

Comment

Originally posted by zeyavkm View Post
                  Does anyone have idea about TX6 H6 wifi & BT not working. My onboard NIC chip is RTL8822CS. Accidentally i flashed the stock firmware to another. After that no more wifi and BT working. The wifi and BT were working with the stock. Please help..... Thank you!
                  Try to flash H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img

You can find it here: https://mega.nz/file/MyRlRQaS#2qJvpu...bSAIK5zm74Jz3A

Comment

Hi. Good Morning.

I need a little help!

Sometimes the TX6s suspend and I can't turn it on via the remote control!

In Settings> Inputs, in the Electronic Consumer Control options, I leave the first two options enabled.
                    1st: I set up the TV.
                    2nd: If I turn the TV OFF, the TX6s turns off. OK!
                    3rd: If I turn ON the TV: the TX6s DOES NOT TURN ON!

In Settings> Screensaver, I configured:
                    1st: Option: Screen protector: Colors
                    2nd: Option: When to start: 15 minutes
                    3rd: Option: Enter sleep mode: 30 minutes

Please, what is the appropriate configuration for this functionality?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                      Hi. Good Morning.

I need a little help!

Sometimes the TX6s suspend and I can't turn it on via the remote control!

In Settings> Inputs, in the Electronic Consumer Control options, I leave the first two options enabled.
                      1st: I set up the TV.
                      2nd: If I turn the TV OFF, the TX6s turns off. OK!
                      3rd: If I turn ON the TV: the TX6s DOES NOT TURN ON!

In Settings> Screensaver, I configured:
                      1st: Option: Screen protector: Colors
                      2nd: Option: When to start: 15 minutes
                      3rd: Option: Enter sleep mode: 30 minutes

Please, what is the appropriate configuration for this functionality?

Thank you.
                      You are asking in the wrong forum thread for your device, this is the old TX6 with H6 chip; but to answer your question the Setting>Screensaver>Sleep/Suspend --> set that to time to NEVER. The Allwinner SDK (software) has HDMI-CEC and Suspend bugs that the "Developers" of cheap low budget model boxes like the TX6s(H616) never take the time to fix.

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX
                        I was wrong about the forum thread. Excuse me.
                        Regarding your answer / guidance, I am very grateful.
                        I always count on your help!

Comment

I got a TX6 4G/64G Android 9. Can someone tell how to use TWRP to do backup?

Comment

About a year ago, someone posted that three was a temporary TWRP for Android 9. Is there an official or updated one now so that system backup/restore can be perform on TX6?
                            Last edited by tonygts; 09-06-2020, 15:29.

Comment

International Mobile Equipment Identity is also known as the IMEI number. If your IMEI number has any trouble and you want to change it, you need to download the MTK IMEI repair tool to fix the IMEI number. In many countries, the IMEI number repair or changing is not legal. So, take ... Explore More!

Comment

How does this spamming answer any questions in an android TV box forum?... , I've experience malware in some of the unlock tools from xdarom website.

Freaktab users avoid this website

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X