No announcement yet.

Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonjour Mes Amis j'ai un problème très sérieux c'est à propos de ma TV box HK1 Mini quand je veux installé mycanal il affiche cette Erreur HTTP 404 Not Fond vraiment aidé moi stp

Comment

I have a TX6 4/32GB so far it has worked well, now i am showing "TX6" on TV and the display shows "boot", TX6 does not load, it has stopped. I can only run TX6 with SD card on which I have IMG_20201225_093503.img.

The question is, how do I load IMG_20201225_093503.img to TX6, that TX6 work without SD card, because the operation TX6 with SD card is very slow?
      Im asking for help.
      thanks for the answers.

Frank
      Last edited by Frankk; 12-31-2020, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankk View Post

The question is, how do I load IMG_20201225_093503.img to TX6, that TX6 work without SD card, because the operation TX6 with SD card is very slow?
        Im asking for help.
        thanks for the answers.

Frank
        Take a look here
        https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...rd-v4-2-4.html
        Please post it,
        IMG_20201225_093503.img
        I want to try it )

Comment

Thanks for the help and advice.
          I tried and it doesn't work.
          However, it works if I select "Startup" in "Write mode" in PhoenixCard, in which case the system works from the SD card and everything is very, very slow.

Best regards

Frank

Comment

However, it works if I select "Startup" in "Write mode" in PhoenixCard, in which case the system works from the SD card and everything is very, very slow.

Best regards

Frank
            Take a look here

Please post it, IMG_20201225_093503.img
            I want to try it )

Comment

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry82248937

Thanks for the reply.
              I've tried this before. It does not work as a "Product" as described in this article. It works, however, if I check “Startup” then the system boots from the SD card and everything is very slow.
              Last edited by Frankk; 01-03-2021, 09:53.

Comment

IMG_20201225_093503.img

Frankk, share the firmware IMG_20201225_093503.img?
                Last edited by Cosmi; 01-06-2021, 08:20.

Comment

Anyone knows what is the manufacturer of TX6-H Allwinner H6 4GB/64GB with RTL8822CS wifi/bt ? This is supposed to be a newer version. After failing to completely unroot this device, I flashed with original Tanix firmware 20190228 img but know wifi and bluetooth are dead. Possibly and some other features?
                  I cannot find a TX6 firmware that contains driver 88x2cs.ko in /Vendor/Modules and Tanix won't help since this is not their product. Possible manufacturers are TOPLEO and B2GO but none of them mentions a TX6-H model.

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                    look at my posts
                    you need software 20190506 or
                    TX6_H6_9_4Gddr_20190506.img
                    The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

plz reupload

if possible
                    thx

Comment

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry82248937

Thanks for the reply.
                      I've tried this before. It does not work as a "Product" as described in this article. It works, however, if I check “Startup” then the system boots from the SD card and everything is very slow.
                      http://www.hotmcu.com/wiki/PhoenixCard
                      Hi Frank, Would you please share this TX6 imagex
                      IMG_20201225_093503.img for us to try out.
                      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Best regards

Frank
                        Hi

Try phoenix card v3.10, another SD card and a different firmware
                        I also some times have problem to write image on SD, then I do a format to normal, eject the SD. format again with windows format and then burn the image. There is possibly a compatibility issue with Windows 10.

Comment

Originally posted by tonygts View Post

Hi Frank, Would you please share this TX6 imagex
                          IMG_20201225_093503.img for us to try out.
                          Thanks in advance.
                          Frankk
                          You post here, to ask for help, and when people asked to share the firmware image, you seem to be quite reluctant to share. Then, how possibly can you expect help.

Comment

hey good day all, just found this forum, let's communicate to collaborate to make this community better.

you guy can have mine latest June 2020 firmware, if you need older version July 2019 just feel free to buzz me

8822 model

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kSX...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZvK...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Thanks allanhoong

I installed your 8822 firmware on my TX6-H and recognized directly the RTL8822CS WiFi/BT module.
                              Of course this is not an AliceUX but works fine.
                              I don't know if this can be Updated since I tried to, but had the usual message "Now it is the latest version"

Comment

Hi, u CAN NOT direct online update due to this is custom rom image. you still got to load though sd card or pc either way. (check other post online how to)

Lastly, i don't see any point to keep updating and reinstalling all the app if OS working fine unleast the scenario in future apps update can't support but require android firmware, which is very rare changes for couple years to go.

Cheers, have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X