X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hikvision
    replied
    Originally posted by Stefanmic74 View Post
    Could someone tell me difference between device on the left side and right side? If I flash left firmwares, my device tells: "This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor"
    I can ! - I am the author of these columns )
    as you can see - there are two software chains
    one directly from the manufacturer and the other for wholesalers - different boot animation and some trivia

do not be afraid" This device is not activated yet, ...vendor" - activation is very simple
    write me a message with the MAC address of your box and I will write you your activation code

today I'm back to 0516
    Last edited by Hikvision; 06-18-2019, 10:34.

Leave a comment:

• Stefanmic74
    replied
    Could someone tell me difference between device on the left side and right side? If I flash left firmwares, my device tells: "This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor"

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied
    Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    Totally agree with you !
    But I bought a TV box not for watching videos and so on, but to increase my knowledge and communication on the forums)

New software installed on Saturday, no problems yet (software installed on the option ТХ6 4*32)
    I registered the TV box on the GOOGLE website and services started working - very simple - 5 minutes of time
    No TWRP for android 9 !
    Yeah. You know what you are doing and why. It's not the same the same thing as knowingly taking a 2*16 single wifi tx6 and flashing it with with the firmware for a 4*32 dual wifi tx6 and saying that's somehow tanix's faullt that it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Hikvision
    replied
    it is possible since 23.03
    there are two firmware from 28.02 :
    - 28.02 - 23.03 - 03.04 - 19.04
    - 28.02 - 25.03 - 01.04 - 18.04 - 08.05

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by Stefanmic74 View Post
    I am back to Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323.img. Bot now I can not uptate via pre-installed app to 0419
    You have to install the 20190228 version to be able to get the upstream OTA's, if my memory is correct, been a couple months since I flashed this box.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X