Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] EACHLINK H6 Mini - SCV2 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] EACHLINK H6 Mini - SCV2 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Since everybody is doing stuff for amlogic, i though in giving H6 boxes some love
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta testers trebor
    READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
    THE SDK USED TO BUILD THIS ROM... IT WAS VERY BUGGY, SO I DID THE BEST I COULD!

Changelog SCV2:
    • Fixed Voice control, Long press home to "call" it once inside it you dont need to press the mic button again to do another search, just say "ok google" in a good english lol
    • Also you now can use the "ok google" of Nova launcher (see in nova launcher settings) only downside is when you enable it, it will leave the mic always listening so if you are using a remote with mic ( like minix A3 remote ) it drains you battery's fast!
    • Added both status and navigation bar, to use it just pull from the top.. the bars auto hide after a few secs or just press in another part of the screen to hide it!
    • Other minor tweaks/optimizations!
    • Btw on 1? boot, playstore needs to do some little updates, so if it do not open right away that is normal... just give it a few min after you enable wifi!

Bugs SCV2:
    • See SCV1 bug section...
    • In setup wizard, sometimes in the wifi part it stay in "connecting..." just press "finish" after you put your wifi password!
    • Of course there is more bugs as always...

Changelog SCV1:
    • Simple rom
    • Cleaned it...!
    • Added Nova launcher
    • Fixed Google logins, give it up to 5 secs for it to open when you press login... dont go crazy and start pressing like a ... well... you know...
    • Optimized the max i could.
    • Fixed adb connection.
    • Added AndroidTV screensaver ( default 5 min, you can change the time in settings/display/sleep )
    • Added google assistant.
    • Added double press home button to bring app switch... use the left or right arrows of the remote to close the open apps...
    • Long Press Menu button to open search.
    • And a lot of others sh*ts...
    • Enjoy it

Bugs SCV1:
    • CEC do not work and will never will!
    • Many more i bet........ but must i simple cant fix myself with out the source!

Download:

Install instructions:
    • Well... Just use PhoenixSuit select the IMG.
    • Do not press Upgrade button...
    • Press reset hole button ( near usb ports ) keep it pressed
    • And Connect the USB cable to USB2 port and the flash should start
    • The Flash app will ask you something, press yes the 2 times it does...

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 10-25-2022, 09:34.

Helllow!!

Very Good!!!

I have a question....

Is it compatible with netflix interactive?

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      Dunno i dint try it, but it should!

Well.. since i saw some write(another forum) this is the same rom as TX6, well its not.. dont think that if the changelog is almost the same, that is the same rom... its not!
    TX6 is way better and a less custom sdk was used, and CEC works...
    other thing is, the sdk used in this rom is very bad and very custom, i could had the top bar i see some complaining in another forum... easy pinies... i just dont think it will bring anything new!
    Other... "the box is still hot.." well is hot because is cheap, you get what you buy!
    And i can tell you in this newer build of the android 7.0 used in this rom they pumped up the cpu speed from 1.5Ghz( Beelink GS1, on older 7.0 build ) to 1.7Ghz....
    And the ones "saying" only added a few apps bla bla bla... ye... right i wish it was only that... i can do one like that every 15 min..... if you dont know how to see the diference just be quiet...
    Why i lose time with this shit cheap boxes...!

Comment

I'm going to test your ROM. Thank you very much!
      The original ROM does not support "netflix interactive".
      Reports that "Supports H.265 decoding". But it's awful. It does not work without locking.
      I do not recommend this purchase to anyone. Unfortunately.
      Thank you for your initiative.

Comment

well dont flash it now since im doing scv2 that fixed some voice problems and also added navbars!

Comment

Updated first post!
          With SCV2

Comment

Hi im a fan of your work and i have also donated to the cause for the greater good.

i have a sunvell t95z plus and i tried your SC10A for the GT1/S92 and it works very well no freezes or reboots, only problem is no wifi no bluetooth.

i have wi-fi chip: KM63350209.

is there anyway to get a zip file update for your rom?

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              sorry mate i stop developing for that box a long time a go
              And thks for the donation, it have been a while since i had one lol.......

btw... i did the max i could on this box, since the sdk used on it, it was so bad the only way of making it better is making a new rom from another sdk....
            For me i think the it is better that it was, now if you guys choose to use or not is your choice!
            I did my best with what i had in hand!
            some guys expect miracles from us custom devs that sometimes are impossible, if the foundations are crocked all the rest will also be crocked no matter what you do!
            Like i said before, you get what you paid for....!

Comment

Hi, i flash your ROM, voice control works with my q5c remote but when i turned the box off-the voice doesn't work . Please advise something to fix such problem

Comment

Originally posted by vasya_2002 View Post
                Hi, i flash your ROM, voice control works with my q5c remote but when i turned the box off-the voice doesn't work . Please advise something to fix such problem
                well the problem here is that you cant boot the box with the "remote usb stick" on it
                If you do it will not truly detect that the usb remote stick have a mic... this cannot be fixed unless you have access to the source!
                So to make it work, before you boot the box again just remove the remote usb stick, let it boot and then add again the stick.
                Ye i know is a pain to do so but is the only way!
                I wont be touching again on this device!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                  Updated first post!
                  With SCV2
                  Hello,

I tried to root Eachlink H6. I couldn?t get past the opening screen. Digital clock and indicators in front was working. Then, I installed software that does not belong to the product and the situation has deteriorated. Now the opening screen is not coming. The digital clock or indicators in front do not work. When the device is connected to the computer, the computer is seeing the device as an unknown device. Do you think there?s anything to do with this device?

I tried to install the your software with the application called PhoenixSuit. The setup is not completing, giving error after progressing up to 72%.

I am getting the same error in link: https://ibb.co/vvpcNGw

I also get the same error with the Phoneixusbpro. I used rom with Phoneixusbpro : "miniH6-public-3Gddr-20181113-update"

picture : https://ibb.co/5nxDyNW

Comment

Originally posted by cmlmstf View Post

Hello,

I tried to root Eachlink H6. I couldn?t get past the opening screen. Digital clock and indicators in front was working. Then, I installed software that does not belong to the product and the situation has deteriorated. Now the opening screen is not coming. The digital clock or indicators in front do not work. When the device is connected to the computer, the computer is seeing the device as an unknown device. Do you think there?s anything to do with this device?

I tried to install the your software with the application called PhoenixSuit. The setup is not completing, giving error after progressing up to 72%.

I am getting the same error in link: https://ibb.co/vvpcNGw

I also get the same error with the Phoneixusbpro. I used rom with Phoneixusbpro : "miniH6-public-3Gddr-20181113-update"

picture : https://ibb.co/5nxDyNW
                    Hmm this box come already rooted, that is why it dint work, if you try to root on top or another root normally gives sh*t....
                    the only way is flashing the box again, but you are saying that do not work... maybe something messed you bootloader, i think is hard that to happen but theirs some apps out there.. that do it!
                    By the pics i really think something broke your box bootloader!
                    Now all devices have a mask mode, but dunno on Allwinner devices!

Comment

Hi All,
                      Just got the Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT.
                      Not too bad, moved from an adroid 4.2 MINIX box (served me well), as most newer apps wont run so well on the old OS.
                      I wanted to know, will this rom work on the Allwinner box mentioned above?
                      @superceleron.

Thanks in advance

Comment

superceleron Thank you very much for reply. also, I installed the wrong rom with the PhoenixCard. Do you think the device is dead?
                        Last edited by cmlmstf; 01-22-2019, 11:33.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

well the problem here is that you cant boot the box with the "remote usb stick" on it
                          If you do it will not truly detect that the usb remote stick have a mic... this cannot be fixed unless you have access to the source!
                          So to make it work, before you boot the box again just remove the remote usb stick, let it boot and then add again the stick.
                          Ye i know is a pain to do so but is the only way!
                          I wont be touching again on this device!
                          Hi all, may be it will be interesting for someone- with the help of pauk1481 from another forum i fixed the voice problem. In Developer options ->Usb config. switched to MTP and " Don't keep activities" turned on. After reboot it's all good. At least voice control is working, may be there will be some problems caused by those changes but for now everything seems to be ok

Comment

Working...
                          X