Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] EACHLINK H6 Mini - SCV2 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vasya_2002 View Post

Hi all, may be it will be interesting for someone- with the help of pauk1481 from another forum i fixed the voice problem. In Developer options ->Usb config. switched to MTP and " Don't keep activities" turned on. After reboot it's all good. At least voice control is working, may be there will be some problems caused by those changes but for now everything seems to be ok
    Ye i know about that "fix" but i dint use it because it breaks other stuff!
    Anyway theirs not much i can do for this device!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Hmm this box come already rooted, that is why it dint work, if you try to root on top or another root normally gives sh*t....
      the only way is flashing the box again, but you are saying that do not work... maybe something messed you bootloader, i think is hard that to happen but theirs some apps out there.. that do it!
      By the pics i really think something broke your box bootloader!
      Now all devices have a mask mode, but dunno on Allwinner devices!
      Thank you very much for reply. also, I installed the wrong rom with the PhoenixCard. Do you think the device is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by cmlmstf View Post

Thank you very much for reply. also, I installed the wrong rom with the PhoenixCard. Do you think the device is dead?
        Ouch.... yes very possible is "dead"

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Ouch.... yes very possible is "dead"

Thank you again.

Comment

Is there any idea about my device's problem? is the problem hardware or software?

Comment

Originally posted by cmlmstf View Post
              Is there any idea about my device's problem? is the problem hardware or software?
              Are you able to get Phoenix or your PC to recognize your box?
              Last edited by Rccm1112; 02-01-2019, 15:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Rccm1112 View Post

Are you able to get Phoenix or your PC to recognize your box?
                Thank you for your reply, I'm not sure I'm actually installing the drivers correctly. The following video belongs to my device

Video, teilen, Kamerahandy, Videohandy, kostenlos, hochladen

Comment

Hello,

I am using thelink-h6 firmware in another tv box, I would like to use this firmware but I can only update via OTA through settings.apk

superceleron would you have this rom in OTA?

Thank you!

Comment

Sadly the SVC2 custom ROM did not work for the Tanix Tx6 4*32. I did things the same way I did with svc1. It seemed everything worked just fine when I updated to ROM and rebooted. The reboot started a little different from svc1 so I was excited. The UI was a little different. New guide too. I entered all the settings the same as I did with svc1 and tried to play back files over the network. When doing this update I know of three knonw bugs. First that I would loose the tanix display and second that one USB port would vanish. Supposedly remote control shouldn't fully work, so I got a fix for that at hand ready to apply if need be.
                    1. Downloaded superceleron 's Custom ROM SVC2 from this thread
                    2. Formatted the SDmicro first with Rufus3.5.exe
                    3. Used PhoenixCard.exe to burn image file for custom ROM to SDmicro, Make sure you choose PRODUCT rather then startup with the radio button. PhoenixCard is in english btw.
                    4. Turned off power from Tanix Tx6, inserted the SDmicro and powered on.
                    5. Tanix started to flash from SDmicro and within a few minutes the green bar was complete and I could turn off power and remove SDmicro.
                    6. Rebooted Tanix Tx6 and I noticed the boot was a little different then Android 9, and initial boot was a little slow as always with fresh install.
                    7. Android 7 svc2was working very smooth. No more stuttering on videofiles of moderate size. The largest BD rips still was too much but the ones I compressed a little was great, smooth and crisp and clear.
                    8. Sadly svc2 had no audio out no matter what port I tried.

On initial boot after flashing things looked fin until I tried to play movies or music. Spdif out didn't not work. That was a set back because that was the main reason for the upgrade. WEll ok, so I tried audio out via USB. Couldn't remember which port didn't work, but it seemed top one was not working if memory was correct so I plugged usb cable to bottom usb port. Checked all audio settings - no sound still. Re checked everything, flipped on and off the pass trough. No sound. Ok so I switched to top one. Result the same. Tried the usb 3 port. Same result, no audio. Ok, so back to the same audio as with svc1, the hdmi. This time I even rebooted to be sure. After power on and hdmi was chosen as audio output the sound out was still deadly quiet. Whatever I did and tried not a peep from the speakers. Not with any usb port, spdif or hdmi. No audio out at all with svc2.

Really sad it ended this way. As svc2 had a lot of potential. v2 seemed to run cooler or whatever, because the response from the box seemed even more snappy then the already fast svc1. Video playback was visually pleasing. No lag, no buffering even with larger BD rips. Even iso file was played perfectly. And iso was impossible to play in stock android 9 firmware. On svc2 even the larger BD rips the playback was silky smooth with no stuttering or lagging. Not even buffering.

I run a 2 ch setup for the Tanix to an external sound card, and to the hifi amp. No sound has not been an issue before with Tx6, at least not over hdmi. Not in stock android 9 and not in custom android 7 svc1. But svc2 would not give sound at all. Any ideas why this didn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by zem936 View Post
                      Hi All,
                      Just got the Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT.
                      Not too bad, moved from an adroid 4.2 MINIX box (served me well), as most newer apps wont run so well on the old OS.
                      I wanted to know, will this rom work on the Allwinner box mentioned above?
                      @superceleron.

Thanks in advance
                      I noticed this post of your have been unanswered for a long time. Don't know if you tried svc2 for your tanix tx6 4*32 yet, if you haven't just move on. I tried it today and it makes for all audio out die. No sound out no matter what connection I try. No sound in spdif, no sound usb 2 or usb 3 port(s) and not even a tiny sound on the hdmi port. I've tested each with all possible settings adjusted and I got zero sound comming from the tanix tx6 4*32. So I ended reverting back to svc1 custom rom. Now with svc1 I get sound via hdmi. Svc1 still have dead spdif out, any usb out.

Other then that dead spdif svc1 is the best rom I've tried on the tanix tx6 4*32.

Comment

Netflix istn working with the H6 mini. Not on the original Rom and not on this. You know how to fix it?

Comment

there is any hope to fix the google safetynet checks?
                          i tried some magisk module but without success...

i have many streaming app that require this

Comment

all of celerons roms use a garbage root from 7 years ago (kosh) that you cannot remove without editing the rom itself. I would recommend staying away from these since you will never pass safetynet!

Comment

Originally posted by tcc View Post
                              all of celerons roms use a garbage root from 7 years ago (kosh) that you cannot remove without editing the rom itself. I would recommend staying away from these since you will never pass safetynet!
                              All of my roms... that is new to me.... looks like you know all my roms better than me!
                              Also this older roms did use a shit old way of root, but it was not mine was in the rom itself i simple left it there since magisk at the time was not a vial option and all you guys wanted the roms rooted...........
                              So now you see why i started to do non rooted roms!

Comment

ROOT! ROOT! ROOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X