Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX6 - SCV1 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Click image for larger versionName:	IMG_20190307_194924.jpgViews:	1Size:	90.6 KBID:	765403

    Hi!

    Can somebody help me how can i fix "This device not activated yet"?

    Thanks
    Last edited by szszabolcs; 03-07-2019, 11:22.

    Comment


      #17
      Did that come up when you installed the ROM?

      Enviado do meu PRA-LX1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

      Comment


        #18
        Yes it comes after fresh install of this custom rom. If I remove SystemUI.apk fix it, but no status bar and no navigation bar. I tried more other SystemUI.apk without success.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by szszabolcs View Post
          Yes it comes after fresh install of this custom rom. If I remove SystemUI.apk fix it, but no status bar and no navigation bar. I tried more other SystemUI.apk without success.
          I was going to install this ROM tomorrow because of the bar status, now I will have to wait until someone arrangates a solution to your problem.


          I take the opportunity to put a question

          Does anyone get to put bar status and navigation bar in the official version of Tanix Android 9 ?


          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by krazeus View Post
            I was going to install this ROM tomorrow because of the bar status, now I will have to wait until someone arrangates a solution to your problem.


            I take the opportunity to put a question

            Does anyone get to put bar status and navigation bar in the official version of Tanix Android 9 ?

            I have installed this rom and dont have that problem. I checked firmware official android 9, but was very slow (and without bar). This rom android7 based, is perfect now for me.

            Comment


              #21
              I don't understand why this message for me. Maybe because originally android 9 was on this box for me.

              But I found another android 7 rom on 4PDA forum:
              https://yadi.sk/d/mRXX4VE50RBJ2Q

              It's worked for me. No registration message. If somebody has the same problem give it a try.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by robros61 View Post

                I have installed this rom and dont have that problem. I checked firmware official android 9, but was very slow (and without bar). This rom android7 based, is perfect now for me.
                Already installed this ROM and is OK, just changed was bar status forever visible.

                Now I take to ask the Superceleron to pick up on the Android 9 because at the price it gets this box with coupons is given ($40)

                Comment


                  #23
                  Playstore does not open, anyone else with this problem?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I had the same problem. I uninstalled all updates from playstore in settings/apps/playstore. It's fixed for me.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by szszabolcs View Post
                      I had the same problem. I uninstalled all updates from playstore in settings/apps/playstore. It's fixed for me.
                      I did that to and it didn't work.
                      What version do you have?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        I think it's autoupdated it was 12.xxxx. If downgrade not helped try delete playstore and play services cache and user data and restart the tv box.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190315_080520.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	766443

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by szszabolcs View Post
                          I think it's autoupdated it was 12.xxxx. If downgrade not helped try delete playstore and play services cache and user data and restart the tv box.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190315_080520.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	766443
                          it's this version I have, and it's still closing




                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by krazeus View Post
                            Thanks for the reply.

                            Superceleron gives a clean and with status bar android 9 for this box, and thanks as always for the great service.
                            Cheers

                            Enviado do meu PRA-LX1 atrav?s do Tapatalk
                            Ye i still have to try 9 on this box... still dint had the time to even flash the box lol!!

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                              Ye i still have to try 9 on this box... still dint had the time to even flash the box lol!!
                              I'm looking forward to this rom

                              But if you allow me I would ask you to put status bar (bar notifications) always visible and the navigation bar also visible

                              And since now my thanks for your wonderful work here in the forum

                              Comment


                                #30
                                What tools did you use to edit the allwinner H6 superceleron

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X