Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX6 - SCV1 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamoa View Post
    What tools did you use to edit the allwinner H6 superceleron
    Some on the web generic apps, and my scripts!

Comment

Hi Superceleron. Love your work! I have a quick question, maybe you can answer. I bought the Tx6 that was suppose to have Android 7 on it. When it arrived, it already had 9. I tried to down grade it with your rom, and several others.And every time, it loads with a huge banner across the top of the screen saying "This device is not yet activated yet, please contact your vendor" the only thing that makes it go away is loading 9 again. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by MyVision View Post
        Hi Superceleron. Love your work! I have a quick question, maybe you can answer. I bought the Tx6 that was suppose to have Android 7 on it. When it arrived, it already had 9. I tried to down grade it with your rom, and several others.And every time, it loads with a huge banner across the top of the screen saying "This device is not yet activated yet, please contact your vendor" the only thing that makes it go away is loading 9 again. Any ideas?
        Same here unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by reypepe View Post

Same here unfortunately
          superceleron is working on rom making with Android 9
          Wait for him

Comment

Have you turn on the box to the Internet and searched for updates?

If you do that maybe register the box?!
            It'S just an idea you could test

Then tell me how it went

Comment

Originally posted by krazeus View Post
              superceleron is working on rom making with Android 9
              Wait for him
              That's fantastic! The Alice ux needs to go. Nova Launcher is my go-to

Comment

Originally posted by krazeus View Post
                Have you turn on the box to the Internet and searched for updates?

If you do that maybe register the box?!
                It'S just an idea you could test

Then tell me how it went
                Yeah, I tried that nothing seems to work

Comment

Yeah, I tried that nothing seems to work
                  copy apk systemui from Android 9 and places on this rom
                  i see that a russian forum

Problem is that you get no status bar and navigation bar

Unless the superceleron can help

Comment

Please can someone give me the link for TWRP for the TX6

Comment

I have the same issue "This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor!"

any ideas?

Comment

Only way not to get that message is to not use that Garbage firmware. Good effort but no cigar

Comment

well guys... the problem here is that tanix (other company behind it) had the bright idea to put a "protection" in their roms...
                          I could remove it, but i cant since "other company behind it" are partners to the company i work for... so you can imagine what it would happen if i do so...........
                          I dunno if they added the same to their android 9 build...!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            well guys... the problem here is that tanix (other company behind it) had the bright idea to put a "protection" in their roms...
                            I could remove it, but i cant since "other company behind it" are partners to the company i work for... so you can imagine what it would happen if i do so...........
                            I dunno if they added the same to their android 9 build...!
                            But are you going to do a custom ROM of Android 9?

Enviado do meu Beelink GS1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, i just wont remove any protection the fw m8 have !

Fantastic!, now hopefully there's someone who is familiar with this device who couldn't give a rats ass about protection company interests and putting out custom ROMs to remove the protection.

Comment

Hi all,

thx a lot for the clean and fast image !!! happy to got rid of Alix UI....

I can?t login to Play Store in this Rom ? Login Button availible, but does not work ?!

Internet is connected, i can install APKs like Chrome, but no chance of Logging in to Play Store.

Uninstalled updates, installed Play Store APK, but no luck...

I even can?t add a google account ?!

Any help/idea is highly appreciated !

BR
                              Last edited by usti; 05-08-2019, 20:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X