Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX6 - SCV1 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My box is the 4gb/32 read also on Russian forum there's a way to activate but this is so ridiculous, also on the Russian site, you have to flash TX6_SystemUI_update.zip, which disables the activation, problem is that I'm not registered to the russian site and can't download it,also twrp for this box.

Instructions taken from 4pda

Specially for you, instructions on how to get rid of the recording This device is not activated yet ... after firmware from 9 to 7 Android
    1. Download two files and throw them on a USB flash drive Attached fileTWRP_TX6.zip (5.35 MB)
    and Attached fileTX6_SystemUI_update.zip (4.85 MB)

2. Download Attached fileMenu + Off + (Root) -1.6.apk (158.3 KB)
    and install as any application on the box.
    3. Insert the USB flash drive into the box, on the box we launch the Restart program (the one that was installed) and select it will reboot into Recovery
    4. We get into the stock recovery where, using the console of the console, select "Apply update from External" and click OK on the remote.
    5. The contents of the flash drive are opened where, using the remote control, select TWRP_TX6.zip and click OK on the remote.
    6. We get into TWRP. In it, select "Installation", select the file TX6_SystemUI_update.zip and install it.
    7. We reboot into the system and make sure that the inscription has disappeared.
    If someone can download these files and upload them to a public domain I would appreciate

Comment

My box is the 4gb/32 read also on Russian forum there's a way to activate but this is so ridiculous, also on the Russian site, you have to flash TX6_SystemUI_update.zip, which disables the activation, problem is that I'm not registered to the russian site and can't download it,also twrp for this box.

Instructions taken from 4pda

Specially for you, instructions on how to get rid of the recording This device is not activated yet ... after firmware from 9 to 7 Android
      1. Download two files and throw them on a USB flash drive Attached fileTWRP_TX6.zip (5.35 MB)
      and Attached fileTX6_SystemUI_update.zip (4.85 MB)

2. Download Attached fileMenu + Off + (Root) -1.6.apk (158.3 KB)
      and install as any application on the box.
      3. Insert the USB flash drive into the box, on the box we launch the Restart program (the one that was installed) and select it will reboot into Recovery
      4. We get into the stock recovery where, using the console of the console, select "Apply update from External" and click OK on the remote.
      5. The contents of the flash drive are opened where, using the remote control, select TWRP_TX6.zip and click OK on the remote.
      6. We get into TWRP. In it, select "Installation", select the file TX6_SystemUI_update.zip and install it.
      7. We reboot into the system and make sure that the inscription has disappeared.

If someone can download these files and upload them to a public domain I would appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by viggen66 View Post
        ...If someone can download these files and upload them to a public domain I would appreciate...
        TWRP_TX6.zip you can find it here.

TX6_SystemUI_update.zip

Comment

Thanks,

Don't know if Celeron's rom has root or not, on russian forum also talks about the app Menu + Off + (Root) -1.6.apk

Is there another way to reboot to recovery and flash twrp and then the fix?

Last edited by viggen66; 08-27-2019, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by viggen66;n782311...
            Is there another way to reboot to recovery and flash twrp and then the fix?
            Terminal command: reboot recovery

Menu+Off+(Root)-1.6.apk or any other ''reboot'' app

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Terminal command: reboot recovery

[ATTACH]n782318[/ATTACH] or any other ''reboot'' app
              Thanks once again, does anyone here knows if this rom comes pre rooted?

Comment

Tried this rom and the fix afterwards for the activation, my box is like day and night difference what an awesome rom from celeron, everything runs now so smooth, the rom is rooted there's no app to control the root access, don't have a clue if it is magisk or supersu.

Thank so much celeron, this box now is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by viggen66 View Post
                  Tried this rom and the fix afterwards for the activation, my box is like day and night difference what an awesome rom from celeron, everything runs now so smooth, the rom is rooted there's no app to control the root access, don't have a clue if it is magisk or supersu.

Thank so much celeron, this box now is awesome.
                  Root Checker, or it's Pro version will let you know what's going on under the hood. Plus you should get a notify by either when rot access is requested by an app. Surprised this hasn't occurred already?
                  Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                    Root Checker, or it's Pro version will let you know what's going on under the hood. Plus you should get a notify by either when rot access is requested by an app. Surprised this hasn't occurred already?
                    I believe it is just "Open" Root binaries, meaning it doesn't have a Superuser control App, is just free Root everywhere all the time.

Comment

That app to control root is the least important aspect, this rom is really very good, cheers for celeron

Comment

Along with an unlocked bootloader? Sort of sounds extra risky?
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Hi Superceleron...
                          I have Tanix TX6-A, 2+16GB with Android 9 installed and I do not like it..., will this ROM work on my Box.., thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
                            Hi Superceleron...
                            I have Tanix TX6-A, 2+16GB with Android 9 installed and I do not like it..., will this ROM work on my Box.., thanks...
                            This custom ROM is based on the original ROM for 4GB/32GB which wasn't intended for 2GB devices or the different cheaper WiFi chip that the TX6-A ships with. It may install but most likely you will lose WiFi. My suggestion is don't try it. Check the "Tanix TX6" forum thread and see if can find an updated stock firmware to install, I believe the latest 'TX6,Android-9,stock-ROMs' support all WiFi chips and Ram sizes.

Comment

hi please help
                              me my box TX6 4g 32g
                              cant run
                              when i plug power not start up led off
                              i download firmware by Phoenix Suit the box working
                              but after 2 hour the box off again no led off
                              cannot download firmware again
                              only when i plug USB led boot
                              thank you
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	p_137508oud1.jpg
Views:	2014
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	785311

Name:	p_1375b2nxv2.jpg
Views:	1993
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	785312

Name:	p_13750oyd03.jpg
Views:	1989
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	785313

Name:	p_13753juuu4.jpg
Views:	2010
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	785314

Attached Files

Comment

Superceleron's Custom SCV1 ROM for TX6 is awesome. Besides the mentioned advantages such as speed and a much smaller memory print, there are some crucial aspects to be considered:
                                1. The box boots directly into the Nova Launcher, or any other launcher you might chose to install. Alice UX is gone, which prevented to boot directly into an alternative launcher.
                                2. The Android boot animation is back, which is much more to my liking than the one in the stock ROM you can download, but this might be individual preference.
                                3. Be aware that AC3, DTS, DTS-HD pass-through do not work for KODI on Android 9, but it does work on Android 7. This is neither a KODI issue nor a Tanix issue, as the necessary drivers are not included in Android 9 anymore.
                                4. I use this ROM for several TX6 and one TX6-A. The stock Android 9 ROM works on both, but WIFI is broken on TX6-A as it uses a different WIFI chip. On stock Android 7 and SCV1 ROM WIFI it works on all devices. Unfortunately, Bluetooth does not work for the TX6-A on all ROMs.
                                Last edited by thalueng; 10-27-2019, 11:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X