Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX6 - SCV1 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

nop it wont work ok if even boots!
    This rom is protected, it only works on tanix boxes... unless you do some hacking!
    Hello Superceleron,
    I am trying to flash my TX6 , it sudenly stop working and noow it´s stuck on BOOT, shows TX6 on boot but then it shows the annimation of Android 9.0 but it does not finish booting
    I tried the late february ROM from Tanix website but It dows no work.
    I also tried this Tanix TX6 SCV1 ROM that you put on the forum but also gave me error...with Phoenix suite I press the reset button and plug the usb cable at same time.

It shows this error: " Burn Firmware failled! Please ensure the firmware file is valid and device work out correctly"

Comment

hello guys i was using this rom for six mont but now the display always flickerring random than the box blanks. i was try replace hdmi cable but still the problem. the result LOGCAT .

anybody help
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi all..

I have bought a Tanix TX6 4/64, and it comes with Android 9. I have downgraded it to Android 7 as 9 is very sluggish.

However some apps such as BBC iPlayer will have this yellow shadow problem when playing a video..

It seems the problem only occur in some apps, and in Android 7 only.. There was no such problem with Android 9.

Can anyone help?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonCSK View Post
          Hi all..

I have bought a Tanix TX6 4/64, and it comes with Android 9. I have downgraded it to Android 7 as 9 is very sluggish.

However some apps such as BBC iPlayer will have this yellow shadow problem when playing a video..

It seems the problem only occur in some apps, and in Android 7 only.. There was no such problem with Android 9.

Can anyone help?
          I run the stock TX6 Android 9 firmware from 2019-07-22, my device is the very first TX6 hardware released that also had Android 7 originally; which runs very well now on the last Android 9 release, of course the stock Launcher is still laggy, but if you add L-Speed apk the device runs really well.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I run the stock TX6 Android 9 firmware from 2019-07-22, my device is the very first TX6 hardware released that also had Android 7 originally; which runs very well now on the last Android 9 release, of course the stock Launcher is still laggy, but if you add L-Speed apk the device runs really well.
            One of the reason why I use Android 7, is also because some other apps like Cinema HD, Android 9 doesn't allow remote control to go up to the menu.. Has to use mouse..

Comment

I had a ROM have issues with PlayStore, (Not this ROM), the PlayStore worked with out crashes, but the reason I knew something wasn't right was that it would only download and install one app at a time, even if you had 10+ apps pending updates, had to manually do one app at a time, was completely insane and time consuming. So my quick fix was to download and install Lucky_Patcher.apk, then the Modified Google Store that is provided from their app, and also did the "Patch to Android" - Now the store works perfectly fine, can let the pending updates pile up and click 'Update All' and everything will install. Also, make sure you have to latest version of Play Services installed, and the correct version for your device - there is an identifier code in the version number 16.0.89-040304-239467275, like that 040304 is the correct version I had last time I checked for my TX6.

Direct Download Link for LP: https://www.luckypatchers.com/download

*Note: Use the Installer.apk to install the main Lucky_Patcher and after installed you can uninstall the Installer and the main apk will be able to update internally.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              Can I use this app on FMWhatsApp to remove ad's

Comment

which settings do you use on L-speed or is it automated' i too have the tanix tx6 on 2019-07-22 firmware and have noticed a slight lag in alice UX i have never used that L-speed apk before until seeing your comment thanks.

Comment

Open L-Speed, grant permissions, then:

Pick Performance default settings from start guide
                  Battery tab turn Off Battery Improvement setting
                  GPU Tuner turn On all triggers except leave Off OpenGL Skia
                  I/O Tweaks turn all triggers On
                  Ram Manager choose Balanced, think Gaming is default, then turn on Heap Optimization trigger
                  Entropy choose Aggressive
                  Settings make Apply_on_boot_delay 20sec
                  In the Main tweaks section you can turn on Boost Scheduler and Adjust the Animation scales 0.5x/0.5x/1x

I believe those are my settings.
                  Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 04-14-2020, 09:23. Reason: typo

Comment

Open L-Speed, grant permissions, then:

Pick Performance default settings from start guide
                    Battery tab turn Off Battery Improvement setting
                    GPU Tuner turn On all triggers except leave Off OpenGL Skia
                    I/O Tweaks turn all triggers On
                    Ram Manager choose Balanced, think Gaming is default, then turn on Heap Optimization trigger
                    Entropy choose Aggressive
                    Settings make Apply_on_boot_delay 20sec
                    In the Main tweaks section you can turn on Boost Scheduler and Adjust the Animation scales 0.5x/0.5x/1x

I believe those are my settings.
                    awesome stuff many thanks' i will install Lspeed and try these settings you posted' and do you use a different launcher at all on your tx6 cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by deano2012 View Post
                      awesome stuff many thanks' i will install Lspeed and try these settings you posted' and do you use a different launcher at all on your tx6 cheers.
                      Yes, I use the standard AliceUX Launcher in my TX6, but if you ever decide to use the Android 9 factory ROM then the AliceUX is terribly buggy on Pie and needs to be uninstalled, either way if you want a really nice Launcher use Lawnchair2 found on Play Store - haven't found anything better than that, but does require a PC Mouse or full gyro Air-Mouse Remote.

Comment

Yes, I use the standard AliceUX Launcher in my TX6, but if you ever decide to use the Android 9 factory ROM then the AliceUX is terribly buggy on Pie and needs to be uninstalled, either way if you want a really nice Launcher use Lawnchair2 found on Play Store - haven't found anything better than that, but does require a PC Mouse or full gyro Air-Mouse Remote.
                        hi again' yes that's what i'm using' its the tanix android 9 pie stock rom from 22 july 2019' i did downgrade to 7 but then my wifi and bluetooth would not work on either SCV1 rom or tanix 7 rom' the wifi chipset inside mine is a AP6330. thanks

Comment

Another good Launcher is ATV Launcher Pro by DStudio Canada, it is perfect for using with a standard IR-remote.

Comment

same problem here how can i fix it

thanks, FMWhatsApp

Megamind

Comment

did any 1 resolve Bluetooth issue on tx6 android 9 ?

Comment

Is there a way to extract WiFi & Bluetooth drivers from a current Android 9 rom and port it to this Rom’ because mine do not work on this and Android 7 seems way better than 9.

Comment

Working...
                                X