Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX6 - SCV1 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is time for a new update version of this rom with working Blue Tooth!!

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
      It is time for a new update version of this rom with working Blue Tooth!!
      There is nothing wrong with this ROM, Bluetooth worked, if it doesn't work for you then you don't have the correct device for this ROM.

Tanix released different versions of the TX6 and some had different WiFi+Bluetooth modules. Most likely you bought a device that was a cheaper specification that didn't come with the same module as original Tanix TX6. Search the other TX6 device thread and you will find factory released firmwares that had support for all the different modules, but only available for Android 9 OS for full WiFi+Bluetooth module support. FYI making Allwinner ROMs is not easy compared to Amlogic devices, so developers will not waste their time on a cheap device that is outdated, next time don't waste money on an Allwinner device and buy Amlogic device that has Vendor support.

Comment

well i really do not have the mood and time to mess with anything allwinner anytime soon

Comment

I bricked my TX6 4/32
          Tried to load new "old" firmware with SDCard.
          I can insert SDCard and the process starts.
          The green progress bar stops aroun 30%
          Waited over night.
          Turn off power, took out SDCard. Now System will not boot up, only when I insert SDCard but then it starts to load new firmware again and stops at 30%

Any clues?

Comment

Originally posted by GiorgioB View Post
            I bricked my TX6 4/32
            Tried to load new "old" firmware with SDCard.
            I can insert SDCard and the process starts.
            The green progress bar stops aroun 30%
            Waited over night.
            Turn off power, took out SDCard. Now System will not boot up, only when I insert SDCard but then it starts to load new firmware again and stops at 30%
            Any clues?
            Try Windows-PC method for firmware installation with a .IMG file type. I use the old PhoenixUSB-Tool and it has never failed me yet to recover a bricked Allwinner box.

Comment

Hello, friend. I havê an TX6 2GB RAM/16GB ROM. It have Android 9 Pie. Bit, this system is very slow. I want instalo the Android 7 nougath. Do you can help to download and install this ROM? I dont find in nothing site. Pless help me

Comment

Hello, friend. I havê an TX6 2GB RAM/16GB ROM. It have Android 9 Pie. Bit, this system is very slow. I want instalo the Android 7 nougath. Do you can help to download and install this ROM? I dont find...

Comment

Hello, friend. I havê an TX6 2GB RAM/16GB ROM. It have Android 9 Pie. Bit, this system is very slow. I want instalo the Android 7 nougath. Do you can help to download and install this ROM? I dont find...

Comment

Hi,

My tx6-a stopped working and I'm try reflashing but:

Tanix_TX6-SCV1.img to activate message
                    TX6_H6_9_4Gddr_8822bs_20190228.img no wifi
                    TX6_H6_8822-9_4Gddr_20190722.img to activate message

What do you suggest?

Comment

This guide worked to remove the activation code

Comment

Originally posted by Kotalke View Post

I thought about buying Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K since it's official android TV device. Or maybe Tanix TX6S if all sound problems are gone in this model.

I discovered that Eachlink-H6-Mini-20181122_V2 firmware plays AC3 and DTS normally on my Tanix TX6 4/32, so it looks like all sound problems are related to the firmare.

I tested the rom of the H6 Mini on my TX6 2GB / 16Gb. I lost the watch, but I think it's worth it. DD, DD+ OK, including live TV. DTS did not work, I will do more tests. Sorry for English. I'm from Brazil.

Comment

Hey superceleron i tried your rom, it was nice and the ABSENCE of the "AliceUX" was an instant pleasing factor for me (like vodka) but the wifi/bt was not available and i was not keen on staring at a device that had an external antenna which was the biggest factor of purchase so i had to install bunch of roms and finally the "H6_9_4Gddr_20190722" rom to get them working again. Whatever drivers it had were the correct ones for the box i had.

this rom pendoo also made the wifi bt USEABLE so , it was better than the 20190722 version.
                          "Pendoo_x6_pro_4GB_Allwinner_H6_20190819" the zip inside has the "LC-X6PRO-4Gddr-20190819.img"

I wonder if you can find spare time for building an additional rom that includes the same drivers for this box that reportedly has "SP6330 wifi/BT combo chip".

Android 7 withthat wifi chip build.
                          that would finally complete my little journey for this.
                          Last edited by I3ordo; 09-15-2020, 12:29.

Comment

[QUOTE=Saaim;n799132]

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            Can I use this app on https://techbigs.com/fmwhatsapp.htmlto remove ad's

Have you used it yet? Does using it affect private chats on fmwhatsapp ?.
                            Last edited by greggfrazier; 09-17-2020, 05:59.

Comment

This was something quite fascinating after landing on this page and found fruitful and entertaining content
                              Download Whatsapp Plus APK latest version updated in 2023. Whatsapp Plus Blue or GB Whatsapp Plus both APKs Get Free From here

Comment

alguen sabe como subir a mac do freesky na tx6

Comment

Working...
                                X