Help Needed allwinner h2+ firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed allwinner h2+ firmware

am from egypt and i was in a business trip to china , i bought 2 android boxes from www.taobao.com with the attached specs , when i opened them i found that it's all with chinese firmware and after installing playstore it's not working and the firmware is locked and cant go to developers mode to enable usb debugging or any root option , i tried to root the device with all root applications but all failed , tried to access the recovery menu by pressing the reset button but the power do not come up while pushing the reset button , tried to boot a firmware by sd card but the box do not have a sd card slot , i read a forum says that h3 software can work for h2+ so i flashed an H3 firmware by male to male usb and phoneix software but the box do not come up after it , i tried a different softwares but all failed to power up the box ,,
    now i need help getting a firmware to the box or extract the firmware from the other box i have and flash it to the dead box that i tried to firmware it
    please help guys
    attached snap of the box specs and motherboard .
    thanks in advance
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

i tried also to contact the seller but he refused to send me the firmware

Comment

any help ?

Comment

Working...
      X