• Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95 Max H6 Allwinner Android 9.0 Firmware 4/32GB Firmware

Just got this firmware and it's working great for the 4GB RAM / 32GB ROM

This should also work for the 64GB ROM version but not tested

H6 Allwinner CPU Firmware

Build 2.1.8

There's also an OTA update once you install this firmware so it's best to do that as well under "wireless update" app
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

I was also told this firmware will work on another box called Q+ with H6 processor but can't confirm this so if someone can test and confirm

Comment

Bad firmware. it's only 1280*720 screen while android 8 firmware was with 1920 resolution. Cann't find this old firmware wirh andr 8...

Comment

Originally posted by blackra View Post
        Bad firmware. it's only 1280*720 screen while android 8 firmware was with 1920 resolution. Cann't find this old firmware wirh andr 8...
        Did you do he OTA wireless update afterwards as this was just a factory file firmware

Comment

can you please send me ling to the FW, I think there is something wrong with BOX it just freeze on T95 max logo... I have tried to coneect it with USB A to USB A cable but without success can you also help me with guidance how I can update firmware using SD card?

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Roman1302 View Post
            can you please send me ling to the FW, I think there is something wrong with BOX it just freeze on T95 max logo... I have tried to coneect it with USB A to USB A cable but without success can you also help me with guidance how I can update firmware using SD card?

thank you very much
            https://mega.nz/#!rp4nzYLR!aR-bohR_W...R-UbimKQZbwuHs
            this is a sd card restore img
            download then extract files then burn the img to a 4gig or above fat32 formated scdard.using included win32 disk imager.
            put the sd card in your box, then plug the hdmi and the power in the box and after a few seconds it will stard flashing.
            when finished it says card ok and the green line will be full
            then unglug the power, take the sdcard out. then power the box back on again.
            after it fully boots up then perform a wireless update from the apps section.
            hope it helps
            Last edited by Dmtux; 05-15-2019, 19:14.

Comment

Hello,

thank you it works fine, really thanks, but do you have idea how I can hide root or what is working in hiding root for this device? because when I start application with payment services it show it cannot run because device is rooted. do you have any idea?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Roman1302 View Post
                Hello,

thank you it works fine, really thanks, but do you have idea how I can hide root or what is working in hiding root for this device? because when I start application with payment services it show it cannot run because device is rooted. do you have any idea?

thank you
                I will have a look at mine later and let you know how to turn it off of remove :-)
                glad it worked for you though :-)

Comment

My first post here...

I downloaded the restore image, put it into my box and waited till green bar was full and it said Card OK.
                  Rebooted box and did wireless update, after complete download it won't install.
                  Just goes back to normal screen.

How do I fix this?
                  I can't find 2.1.10 image anywhere on internet.

Sunvell T95 Max Allwinner H6 TV Box Review https://youtu.be/2fLQKO3SWDI   The Sunvell T95 Max Allwinner H6 Android 9 Pie TV box is one of the early TV b

Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Lykkis View Post
                    My first post here...

I downloaded the restore image, put it into my box and waited till green bar was full and it said Card OK.
                    Rebooted box and did wireless update, after complete download it won't install.
                    Just goes back to normal screen.

How do I fix this?
                    I can't find 2.1.10 image anywhere on internet.

Sunvell T95 Max Allwinner H6 TV Box Review https://youtu.be/2fLQKO3SWDI   The Sunvell T95 Max Allwinner H6 Android 9 Pie TV box is one of the early TV b

Please help.
                    You most likely have a memory card inserted; pull it out before downloading the update. Firmware can be downloaded here https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=85714554

Comment

hello can somebody help how to disable or temporary disable root on this device?

thank you

Comment

Made firmware based on android 7.0. Everything is working. But one thing, the remote only works on a loaded set-top box, you cannot turn it on. Built-in Magisk, now Root access controlled. Nova launcher, everything is very fast and stable. Also in this post there is a fully working TWRP for android 7.

Comment

Is anybody have a firmware for android tv working on this box?

Comment

Originally posted by BenySPb View Post
                            https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=86241110
                            Made firmware based on android 7.0. Everything is working. But one thing, the remote only works on a loaded set-top box, you cannot turn it on. Built-in Magisk, now Root access controlled. Nova launcher, everything is very fast and stable. Also in this post there is a fully working TWRP for android 7.
                            can you please write me short steps how to burn this image into box I tried win32disk imager but it did not boot for update,

thank you

Comment

need twrp for tanix tx6 i cant find any for this box/
                              i found twrp for Tanix tx6..trying to upload it...it won't let me upload..i will make a link

https://mega.nz/#!HMVRGQhS!gtyhlYael...WpzhYkUsx88qwM
                              Last edited by hjpca; 08-07-2019, 21:20.

Comment

Working...
                              X