T95 Max H6 Allwinner Android 9.0 Firmware 4/32GB Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.
    i am new here, do anyone has the firmware of Q96 max EXCELVAN please?
    is anyone has tried T95 max firmware on Q96 max?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Shark91n; 04-17-2020, 18:26.

Comment

I got my MX10 pro 6K version to work, i think the whole time the issues i was having was the little headphone sockets used for the AV and SPDIF

So i had an issue with some app i downloaded at the begining gave me popups and i wanted to just factory restore it so i took a half of a Qtip and stuck it into the hole to depress the little button.

Ever since i stuck the Qtip into one or the other jacks thats when i started having issues, its like the connections were oxidized and as soon as i pushed the Qtip in there it loosened the connection just enough to start my problems.

If i knew that was the issue i dont think i even needed to reflash it just clean those 2 jacks and factory restore it to wipe off the bad apps i installed.

Ever box ive bought since thats the first thing i do is clean the jacks and they have all been good from the getgo.

I swear those ports have issues being exsposed like that and being made of cheap metal.

Comment

If someone has the same tv box as mine, can I get a firmware image from him? Any help please!

Comment

The only Allwinner box i have is the MX10 pro 6K, but i dont even know how to backup my own units let alone share em.

Im pretty sure the MX10 has the H6 though

Comment

Is it possible to find an Android TV ( not standard android) firmware on H6 Allwinner devices?
            Can’t find it anywhere...

Comment

Need help my device get stuck at 62% tried several roms but error is same. On Phoenix pro2 following code appears 0x161 download boot 1 failed
              And on few roms 0x164

Comment

I have transpeed h6 tried to update software using Phoenix but it failed device is fully bricked it shows no light as card does not boot it. When i try to use Phoenix suite or USB it fails at 62% given error is 0x161 and sometimes 0x164 please help me fixing my device I ll be grateful thanks
                thanks

omer

Comment

HI
                  I have a same ERROR

I have transpeed h6 tried to update software using Phoenix but it failed device is fully bricked it shows no light as card does not boot it. When i try to use Phoenix suite or USB it fails at 62% given error is 0x161 and sometimes 0x164 please help me fixing my device I ll be grateful thanks

My Box Start upgrade but on 67% stop an error - failed to download boot 1 - check the device -or wrong rom.

Please HELP US
                  [email protected]

Comment

friends someone has this firmware T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.15-CV300 is for this tv box T95 MAX H6CV300-V 2.0_20190603 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG.jpg
Views:	996
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	819451

Comment

Many thanks to Safi1 and Dmtux - I have T95 Max H6 Allwinner that I bricked (was not booting) - but thanks to Safi1 and Dmtux posts, I successfully installed and then updated from 2.1.8 to 2.1.15 via wireless update apk (everything works perfectly)- but after 2.1.15 there are no any new updates - any idea how to get further ota updates?
                      From com.adups.fota folder I have links to ota updates
                      - 2.1.15 - http://hwfotadown.mayitek.com/ota/ro...7092031421.zip
                      - 2.1.18 - http://hwfotadown.mayitek.com/ota/ro...5065391902.zip (I saved it before I bricked preinstalled 2.1.16-CV200 firmware. After 2.1.18 the Google Play store has stopped working - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!)
                      I am not sure is it smart to update 2.1.18 over 2.1.15. (do not want to brick device once again) so I am kindly asking anybody if have, to share links to updates between 2.1.15 and 2.1.18 or idea how to force wireless update apk to pick up further updates (all the time apk is reporting that no further updates after 2.1.15)
                      Thanks
                      Last edited by dboxer; 03-06-2021, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmtux View Post

https://mega.nz/#!rp4nzYLR!aR-bohR_W...R-UbimKQZbwuHs
                        this is a sd card restore img
                        download then extract files then burn the img to a 4gig or above fat32 formated scdard.using included win32 disk imager.
                        put the sd card in your box, then plug the hdmi and the power in the box and after a few seconds it will stard flashing.
                        when finished it says card ok and the green line will be full
                        then unglug the power, take the sdcard out. then power the box back on again.
                        after it fully boots up then perform a wireless update from the apps section.
                        hope it helps
                        Thanks, works but updates since 2.1.8 are only 2.1.10, 2.12. and 2.1.15 - did you managed to get further updates and how?

Comment

Working...
                        X