Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brick Sunvell Q Plus Allwinner H6 - any solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brick Sunvell Q Plus Allwinner H6 - any solution?

Hi, I have Sunvell Q Plus Allwinner H6 4GB RAM / 64 GB ROM. And now I have problem with this situation.

After turn box on it shows Q logo after that I see animation an that it always brick whith Q logo. So what I can do? Is any solution how restore firmware?

When I push reset button and turn the box on I dont see any recovery just no signal on hdmi. Thanks for any advice.

You have to hold the reset for more then 1 minute otherwise you have to use phoenix software and it's USB to upload firmware

Comment

I will try! When I hold the button for one minute it will after that automaticaly restart? Or I must after one minute disconnect power?

Comment

Easiest solution is just Restore the firmware with PhoenixUSB Tool, see androidpctv.com for How-To install Allwinner firmware tutorial.
        Will need USB-to-USB cable to connect box to PC and Flash stock firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by denny77 View Post
          Hi, I have Sunvell Q Plus Allwinner H6 4GB RAM / 64 GB ROM. And now I have problem with this situation.

After turn box on it shows Q logo after that I see animation an that it always brick whith Q logo. So what I can do? Is any solution how restore firmware?

When I push reset button and turn the box on I dont see any recovery just no signal on hdmi. Thanks for any advice.
          Did you solve this?
          I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
          X