Transpeed 6k ultra HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transpeed 6k ultra HD

i have this box Transpeed 6K ultra HD 4 gig ram 64 gig rom it had T98 allwinner software on it...i tryed to put newsest firmware on box and it is bricked now from the new fimware transpeed......it programs to 68% and fails....i need help to find the T98 allwinner firmware...any help would be greet...thank you

ps ...i tryed almost every allwinner firmware it all fails at 68%

please try this firmware to reflash the box,use the software named "PhoenixSuit.EXE"

or this link

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by hamza_iraki View Post
      please try this firmware to reflash the box,use the software named "PhoenixSuit.EXE"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jX...H07Ml09LywIGEy

or this link

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

hi thank you for trying to help..same problem..its starts to load then fails at 68%
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

hi thank you for trying to help..same problem..its starts to load then fails at 68%
        Hi ,

sound like it is bricked , stop while flashing never good , hope you can restore it ,

I have forgotten the lock code for my kitkat 4.4. Is there a way to hard reset it back to factory? I only have a power button and a volume button. Can someone please help me?

good luck / gefattern

Comment

please try with pheonixpro

Comment

i will receive this box in one month do you know how make backup rom ?

Comment

It's strange that my box came with T98 allwinner firmware..i can't find that firmware anywhere..they sell the box,s..must be firmware out there

Comment

Hi guys had another on of these box,s ..all i did was a factory reset now i have no wifi or Bluetooth..any help would be appreciated..i tried a lot of files can't get wifi or Bluetooth working again?

Comment

I cant be the only one with these problems?

Comment

Hi, unfortunately I have the same problem, did you find any solution?
                    thanks

Comment

please try this firmware

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Comment

its for 64 gb 4gb

Comment

Originally posted by hamza_iraki View Post
                          please try this firmware
                          Thank you, I'll try

Comment

this file didnt work for me...the 1 box wont flash...and other box no wifi.or bluetooth..thank you for trying to help/hopefully we can figure these problems out
                            Last edited by hjpca; 03-08-2020, 17:58.

Comment

i have this box 4gb and 64 gb i dont know to make backup rom i think the best way is make update with programmer

i have rt809h but i dont know where to connect do clk gnd cmd to connect emmc and to make backup full emmc

Comment

Working...
                              X