T95 MAX Android TV Box 9.0 Kit Top Box 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Allwinner H6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95 MAX Android TV Box 9.0 Kit Top Box 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Allwinner H6

Hello people, I wanted to take the time to share this damn rom. It took me awhile to get it. I got the box from amazon and someone tried to root it, prob a stupid idea as i think its pre rooted fw, now it is stuck in a boot loop but here is a link to the page of the box I have only been able to find the 4/64 version rom so this is special for certain people.
    so here it is (T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.15-CV300) STOCK img https://mega.nz/#!Gh1ylawS!xBHSZElMk...wkjDMWzogX3U5o . I prob didnt post this in the correct section , sorry in advanced . I will upload pictures of the board tomorrow and hopefully dream how to fix the damn thing.

Update....?? ?? here are the files and tutorials needed for flashing . It includes Phoenixsuit.?? https://mega.nz/#!tagCgI6a!9tjHj2P_3...KfKOepdDCYh8QA.?
    Pics of the board

ps, i do have another account on here, just dont remember the info =(
    Last edited by trebor; 12-02-2019, 18:51.

Good morning friend, I want to ask you the favor of uploading the file again since it was downloaded from mega.
    since my tv box is 4 ram and 32 gb and I have searched for CV300 firmware without success.
    Also ask if the data on the board of mine is the same as yours T95 MAX H6CV300-V 2.0_20190603
    Thank you, I await your response

Comment

Need firmware for 2GB unit as well, anyone can supply?

Comment

2.1.15 available @4PDA: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=952835

Download - MEGA
        Last edited by soldiaz; 01-26-2021, 11:57.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          Need firmware for 2GB unit as well, anyone can supply?
          Well my tv box is 4 ram and 32 rom but I can't find the firmware. The only one that I think is useful for my board is the one that I publish Slickone902420 uploaded to mega but the link does not work, it says that it will be 2 of ram and 16 of rom but I think it works for my tv box
          Last edited by klinyermont; 01-26-2021, 19:51.

Comment

I just downloaded and tested T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.15 .img but I was not successful either, I have tried all firmware for t95 max h6 and the only one I start with is with T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.19-CV200_2 .img but it does not work wifi does not turn on with the control it appears with 2 ram and 16 rom actually it does not work for me to try the one that Slickone902420 uploaded, because the photos that the uploaded is the same as mine.

Comment

T95 MAX H6CV300-V 2.0_20190603 is for 2GB units right? Do you know wether 4GB firmware works too?

Comment

Originally posted by klinyermont View Post

T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.19-CV200_2 .img.
                Can you supply this img?

Comment

T95 MAX H6CV300-V 2.0_20190603 is for 2GB units right? Do you know wether 4GB firmware works too?
                  Well, the truth is that I have not been able to prove it, I have not found it on the internet, but I think it is because my tv box is 4 ram 32 rom and has exactly the same reference

Comment

Can you supply this img?
                    of course if better this
                    T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.21-CV200 .img

Comment

Originally posted by klinyermont View Post

of course if better this
                      T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.21-CV200 .img
                      https://mega.nz/file/7w9igbyS#bOEzr6...F9eeS-t_XqsVE8
                      thanks!!!! where did you get it from???

Comment

thanks!!!! where did you get it from???
                        Download Turewell Android TV box tools and firmware here.

Comment

Any way, Box gets recogniced from Windows but not in Flash Tool.......horrible Allwinner

Comment

Any way, Box gets recogniced from Windows but not in Flash Tool.......horrible Allwinner
                            you are using the wrong firmware for u tv box, disassemble it and look at the reference on the board to know what the firmware is

Comment

T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.15-CV300.img

Comment

Working...
                              X