Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndroidTVboxNewbie View Post
    The reset button is between the usb port and av port.
    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    AndroidTVboxNewbie
    If you are using PhoenixSuit the button you need to press is located on the right side of the sdcard slot.
    You do not need to put the power cable, just connect the USB cable to the USB on the back (there are two USB, you must use the bottom one).
    Here I do it like this.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
      AndroidTVboxNewbie
      If you are using PhoenixSuit the button you need to press is located on the right side of the sdcard slot.
      You do not need to put the power cable, just connect the USB cable to the USB on the back (there are two USB, you must use the bottom one).
      Here I do it like this.
      Easy Guide: How to flash firmware on Tanix TX6S TV Box con SoC Allwinner H616

Comment

I appreciate your help, but mine was exactly like the one pictured at the beginning of this thread. The reset button is between the usb and the av port. I have included the picture here. Anyhow I returned it today and moved on to the wechip allwinner H616 4g 32g.

Attached Files

Comment

You already returned it, but it is important to be clear that the reset you used is the traditional reset ... The button to start the TX6S in recovery mode is at the location I mentioned ...
          Good luck with the new box.

You know the Reset Button is hidden next to SDcard slot on side of device! (Reset button is not at rear of device, this will cause problems if you didn't know this). Best thing to do is dissemble TVbox and cut out the plastic fin that blocks the reset button so you can easily access the button when you put the case back together.

Comment

Have any ATV rom for Tx6s?

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
              Ignorance will keep you making simple mistakes over and over again...
              ????

Comment

Originally posted by Tokiya View Post
                Have any ATV rom for Tx6s?
                Read post #354 of this thread for more info.

Comment

Are you saying that this box has 2 reset buttons? Then my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by xmaijer View Post
                    Name of image: H616_user_H96MaxH616_10_20201124.2022.img

https://mega.nz/folder/c3gESKSA#jAqBygdT8eDUUb9Uf0CPxA
                    Rom download link not work !

best ROM always: Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1 ???

you know new ROM "Tanix TX6S 4Gb 64Gb" ?
                    big silence ROM front

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Balu2000 View Post
                      Rom download link not work !
                      You can find latest firmware upgrades on the H96 tv box homepage. Here is the requested: https://mega.nz/folder/ajxDRaSK#aB5cKpFvPyT_i30E1-nplQ

best ROM always: Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1 ???

you know new ROM "Tanix TX6S 4Gb 64Gb" ?
                      big silence ROM front
                      You can find download links from webipsum for the ROM for Transpeed (post #429) and the one from Oranth (post#387) working with the Tanix tx6s box (with Alice UC launcher).

Comment

Thanks ROM links

I used to for a long time: Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1 (# 429)
                        I very best.

New expected release moded ROM? This is development the end?

Tanix TX6S know multi ch audio output ?
                        Netflix not available 5.1 audio there is 2.0 ch !
                        there is a solution?

Comment

Ykkz

Hi..

I don't know the tx6s-h 20200424 firmware.

I am using the firmware:
                          https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...604#post818604

I did not understand your question regarding the application of the firmware ... attention in relation to the reset button ...
                          See: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...650#post821650

Best Regards

Comment

My device tenix tx6s-h is now no power and I flashed with Phoenix suite tool. It is not working. I said "pnpfesin timeout". And I can't find firmware suitable for my device. I needs " Tenix tx6s-h 20200424".
                            If somebody know about that, please help me

Comment

B1MAX-20200225 Rom:
                              how can system sound block?
                              or mute?

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by bruski View Post
                                Important tips for optimization Firmware box Android TX6S

Necessary to update with latest official tanix firmeware

https://dailyuploads.net/p5ldtuz00v24

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/?s=tx6s

updated

enter the recovery screen = insert a clip in the hole behind the box next to the 2 usbs and turn on the power source

Da um = wipe data Factory reset

Da um = Wipe cache partition

then restart the box

download this version of Magisk Manager 8.0.2

https://www.4shared.com/mobile/51Kc4...omtopjohn.html

install

With wifi enabled in the box opens the Magisk

click Install and choose = Direct install (Recommended)

click Lets go = Go now

Wait for Flashing and Restart

when starting check if the Magisk is as installed by opening the apk

install Root explorer pro

https://www.4shared.com/mobile/amLDg...tExploler.html

Because we will need it

and test if everything is working with root as the root permission screen should appear

(((Now let's go to the cat's jump so you can change the System folders)))

simple

Open the rootexplore apk

give root permissions

and on the tab = root = on the left side of the window "" MOUNT R / W ""

It has the size of the partition and how much space is left in the partition

so there is the problem

little space to install more files in the folders, and as there is not enough space of the FAILURE

Change the "MOUNT RW" window to "MOUNT RO"

then you go to the apk preinstall folder

and uninstalls less important files like apks

to increase the space left on the partition

can go to the tab "APP" AND UNINSTALL yotube

when you have about 180 mb of space you will be able to install files on the system without errors

after making the ATV modifications you install the apks again but now outside the Android system partition

follows video of my TX6S with original Rom TANIX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn86...ature=youtu.be

Good luck to everyone
                                Hello, The video is unavailable on youtube, I took root but wanted to know how to fix the wifi, and optimize the tx6s, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X