Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifi 5G work with channels 149 to 165
    i bought 5 pcs yesterday and i return today
    TX6 much better
    Wait 1 good firmware for tx6s

Comment

not so good news, shrek800 - i bricked my box, got boot loop. - there is no image file of the firmware available on Tanix HP - i think not good policy, to put a new device on market without any firmware download....too bad.

I have also a TX6 box and very happy with it - but wanted to try the new one...

sparky57 will try to make a backup file for me, which i could use to restore.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
        superceleron will you make a rom for this Tanix TX6S?
        Would be great.
        Well, not plan at this moment
        i have a tonne of other stuff to do.
        Also i do not have this box!
        Last edited by superceleron; 01-30-2020, 15:40.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well, not plan at this moment
          i have a toon of other stuff to do.
          Also i do not have this box!
          It's a pitty. I like your Roms - still using on my 4 old alfawise h96+ boxes running very well.

Comment

• superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            ye i know, but im glad you still using my roms in h96+

Hello from Spain. First all, sorry if my english is not enough correct.

Please, can you say me how to install a valid play store version to be able to install Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO and Movistar+?

I've installed 18.5.75-xhdpi, and 20.1.04 armabi-v7a version of Google Play Store and Google services, but Store dosn't work.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            ye i know, but im glad you still using my roms in h96+
            Hello. Can you say how can I do to install a valid version of play store?

Thanks.

Comment

tombraga I'm not able to get into the android boot screen. I found the reset switch next to the antenna by the tf insert. I press and hold the reset then set power, but no boot happens. What's wrong ?

Comment

Strange! With this method I get into the stock recovery. And my Box don't boot to the System.

As your Box enter normal to system you could try to enter with a reboot app. Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

Did you get the Firmware? I also need it, bricked mine...
                  Yes i get it later upload

Comment

thanks dartyard - i hope the firmware will help me too, but the box is very tricky. So i think, the most probably method first for me is to enter the stock recovery and try with a backup file to restore which is created with this box in stock recovery. thanks.

sparky57 on my box is the hole for recovery stick method beside the SPDIF port, not beside the TF-card.

You could try to go to recovery with this app, can you try?
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

sparky57 could you use the app which i uploaded for you? with this app you should can reboot to stock recovery...

i sent you also an information, that on my box the hole for the stick to boot in recovery is beside the SPDIF connection and not beside the TF sdcard slot.

Comment

Anybody can install Netflix and HBO? Help..!!

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dartyard View Post

Yes i get it later upload
                          great, so i will try to make the firmware with burning card tool. This will be an image file, right dartyard

from where you got this firmware, from Tanix

Comment

Hi, i have the 4GB / 64GB Version from TX6s.

I Download the aptoide and can Play now Netflix. Prime Video from Amazon sucks.
                            rm
                            For me is this a Fake Box, Well when you Go to settings, device Preference and Look to keyboard. Is there a AOSP Keyboard. I think there are only in Android 4?

A Test with
                            Geekbench 4 only, Single 440 Multi 1099 Base Frequency of 0 ;-).
                            3D Mark Sling Shot 228
                            3D Mark Sling Shot Extreme 144

I Hope it gives a Update for this but a dont think so.

Sorry for my English.

Tom
                            Last edited by TomTom083; 01-31-2020, 13:10.

Comment

Tom, my name is also Tom...perhaps YOU can help me.

Could you go to stock recovery and make a backup file and send to me or upload ? Would be very nice.

I have also the 4G/64GB Version and tried to activate the navbar in the build.prop.
                              But something did not work and now i have bootloop and cannot boot more to my system. Only to stock recovery i can.

If i would have this backup file, i could make restore and get back my system.

The TomĀ“s must help each other, waiting and hoping on you...

Comment

Working...
                              X