Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trebor can you try to find the Firmware for the TX6S? With your connections? I contacted already Tanix, but no response. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Thanks for your help, i also saw this beta already. But this firmware is for the TX6 with Android 9 and I need for the new TX6S with Android 10 which you presented here.

I bricked my Box and got bootloop.
    Last edited by tombraga; 02-01-2020, 08:26.

Comment

You have the box TX6S yet?

Is it possible for you to make any Backup file in stock recovery which i could use in recovery which i can access to try to restore my System
      Last edited by tombraga; 02-01-2020, 08:27.

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope don't have this one as part of the collection....yet

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
      sparky57 could you use the app which i uploaded for you? with this app you should can reboot to stock recovery...

i sent you also an information, that on my box the hole for the stick to boot in recovery is beside the SPDIF connection and not beside the TF sdcard slot.
      That's what I meant. I'm trying again right now. Keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky57 View Post

That's what I meant. I'm trying again right now. Keep you posted.
        You don't need. I got the Information from other user that there is no option to make a backup in stock recovery.

I have to wait for a firmware. But thanks.

Comment

As it is, even with a stock box it's useless. Tannix did so little work on android 10 and their hardware it's ridiculous.It's also pathetic that Tanix has no human interface with the public. It's fine though, many others make devices. X96 and beelink will do just as well.

The 5g network not working, really ? Back to the drawing board and I want some money back.

Comment

hello, how can I download the stock firmware so that it has a use for you?

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom083 View Post
              hello, how can I download the stock firmware so that it has a use for you?
              Thanks for your help, but i think there is no way to do this with the box. I have to wait for the Firmware from Tanix

Comment

I am sorry for us. Tom

Comment

TomTom083 you have the 4GB/64GB box? If yes, could you send me your build.prop ? This file is in \system in your root directory.

Thanks

Comment

I am mit Home, but i do it.

Comment

Tom wait. I wanted the build.prop, because i thougt i can boot with sd card and Libreelec and then copy your build.prop to my system. But the sd card is not booting, because i tried with TX6 image file, but did not work.

so i can not use your file, but have to wait for firmware...too bad.

but thanks for your offer

Comment

Hello,Can i boot android 9 in this tv box?

Comment

I have the 4/32 model. Can I help you?

Comment

Hello, I want to change the software of my tx6s 4/32 with android 9, is there any software for this model ?

Comment

Working...
                            X