Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also recieved a link, but it is broken.

I'll try with your link.

Comment

Some people who have installed the update
      complain about temperature increase in idle

Comment

Originally posted by Turkmenator View Post
        Some people who have installed the update
        complain about temperature increase in idle
        Yes, me too. Also Youtube Streams don't work smooth and all the handling is not smooth. I hope original Firmware Update from Tanix comes soon.

Comment

The update that was already posted here is now posted on Tanix site

Comment

this update is terrible

i have two boxes, the first with original firmware works more and less. but dont have wifi 5G

now with this update my second box shows wifi 5g, but the speed is very slow.

but big problems now with this beta update: all streams Youtube, Iptv (tivimate), kodi cannot be played smoothly, very, very bad quality...something is wrong with this update, Tanix - please resolve

Or better then, superceleron - ALVATECH Sasvlad take the chance to make something great - because i think, the hardware of the box is not so bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Turkmenator View Post

This is your personal commercial risk.
              You bought a completely unknown, new product at a low price.
              Fresh boxes rarely work right away.
              Especially when people start screwing around with them

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                this update is terrible

now with this update my second box shows wifi 5g, but the speed is very slow.

but big problems now with this beta update: all streams Youtube, Iptv (tivimate), kodi cannot be played smoothly, very, very bad quality...something is wrong with this update, Tanix - please resolve
                This and overheating are the the main issues, right?

Overheating is not appearing to the engineers, so, not sure if related to certain version of the previous firm only.

Most of companies back to work today (due to coronavirus), but some guys can't or they are trapped in quarantine areas. It is going to take time...
                Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

If possible (current work limitations in China), a new update will be released tomorrow for those facing overheating.

I can't say it is 100% sure to be released tomorrow.

Comment

Dear friends i have bricked my TX6S Box. It has stuck in booting with TX6S Logo. How to go into the recovery mode for factory reset. Please provide me the steps one by one. I am a beginner. Please give complete steps. I want to un brick my new Box. Please help

Comment

Can someone with overheating problems (after update) send me the serial number of the box?

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
                        Can someone with overheating problems (after update) send me the serial number of the box?
                        Hi Javimetal so ...S/N: CSH616P63C0074-H

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                          Tom, my name is also Tom...perhaps YOU can help me.

Could you go to stock recovery and make a backup file and send to me or upload ? Would be very nice.

I have also the 4G/64GB Version and tried to activate the navbar in the build.prop.
                          But something did not work and now i have bootloop and cannot boot more to my system. Only to stock recovery i can.

If i would have this backup file, i could make restore and get back my system.

The Tom´s must help each other, waiting and hoping on you...

Mr.Tombraga can you tell me the steps to go to recovery. I am stuck in bootloop and bricked my box TX6S.

Comment

Originally posted by gksureshkumar View Post
                            Dear friends i have bricked my TX6S Box. It has stuck in booting with TX6S Logo. How to go into the recovery mode for factory reset. Please provide me the steps one by one. I am a beginner. Please give complete steps. I want to un brick my new Box. Please help
                            Hi mate, i think try put toothpick to the hole between SPDF and two USB ports on back side to do a hard reset while starting box.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MartaN View Post

Hi mate, i think try put toothpick to the hole between SPDF and two USB ports on back side to do a hard reset while starting box.
                              Dear friend i tried to do it with a toothpick and it is not going to recovery mode. It is still stuck in TX6S Logo only. Display shows as Booting. The box is not at all working any more. Please help

Comment

Originally posted by gksureshkumar View Post

Dear friend i tried to do it with a toothpick and it is not going to recovery mode. It is still stuck in TX6S Logo only. Display shows as Booting. The box is not at all working any more. Please help
                                Try this:
                                Copy the Upgrade file .zip to SD Card root directory, insert into the SD slot of your device, get a toothpick into the Hole long press, then connect to power cable, turn on the device and still a toothpick long press into hole till the logo image turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                X