Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys!Found link to firmware image 1,6Gb from 20.02.2020
    http://blog.geekbuying.com/2020/02/u...-box-20200220/

Glad to share the firmware for TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 KODI TV Box 4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB
    Link to image http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file/6ky80b2oq08xlk9/TX6S-4G-20200220.img/file
    This firmware is only for Tanix TX6S Allwinner H616 4GB TV Box.
    Flash guide, please refer to:http://blog.geekbuying.com/2016/02/a...utorials-tool/
    Have fun!
    I add mirror link,if download speed problem in your country
    Last edited by Turkmenator; 02-27-2020, 12:09.

Comment

Is this not the firmware image which is already on Tanix donwload for the first series? upper download

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
        Is this not the firmware image which is already on Tanix donwload for the first series? upper download
        I don't know
        User solo_ilim from 4pda just now unbricked dead box with this firmware

Comment

my problem: phoenixsuit donĀ“t detect the box, the cable is not the problem, already flashed with it amlogic boxes...

and with phoenixcard i cannot burn sucessfully, error in the end, see picture...this allwinners is really shit...

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Turkmenator could you test if your box is detected when you connect to phoenixsuit ?

I think it is a driver problem, that the box is not detected...??
            Attached Files

Comment

Turkmenator could you test if your box is detected when you connect to phoenixsuit ?

I think it is a driver problem, that the box is not detected...??
              Dear Tombraga i have this driver problem. My TX6S box is not detected by phoenixsuit. Can you provide the driver for my windows 10 PC. then i may connect the box and flash the img file.

Comment

gksureshkumar perhaps you should read my post #109 again!

Comment

tombraga i will try
                  I don't have a cable for firmware,I need some free time to solder it

Comment

gksureshkumar perhaps you should read my post #109 again!
                    Sorry Tombraga i wanted to ask Mr.Turkmenator.

Comment

Originally posted by Turkmenator View Post
                      tombraga i will try
                      I don't have a cable for firmware,I need some free time to solder it
                      Dear Turkmenator i have this driver problem. My TX6S box is not detected by phoenixsuit. Can you provide the driver for my windows 10 PC. then i may connect the box and flash the img file.

Comment

There are lots of audio and video playback problems with this device and no support for LibreELEC.
                        I would suggest to read reviews on androidpctv and Kodi before committing to buy it.

Comment

Hey guys, i not a support engeneer I just have a box with beta fw and want to find fresh firmware for it.
                          google says,and-may be it help you (translated from russian):
                          There are 2 types of drivers: ADB and this one is VID-1f3a-PID-efe8
                          ADB (Android Debug Bridge) - to see the tablet as a USB device, run scripts (just in the case of the market) and other controls from the computer.
                          VID-1f3a-PID-efe8 - is installed by the LiveSuit program for device firmware. it will always be shown with an exclamation mark! leave it alone - let it hang with an exclamation point.

Comment

Originally posted by gksureshkumar View Post

Dear Turkmenator i have this driver problem. My TX6S box is not detected by phoenixsuit. Can you provide the driver for my windows 10 PC. then i may connect the box and flash the img file.
                            Here is a video which decribes the problem and provides a solution for LiveSuite. The problems are the same which are in PhoenixSuite. I tested it yesterday and it works. BUT, dont use LiveSuite because it recognizes the image as wrong and dont flashes anything! Use PhoenixSuite after installing the drivers following the steps described in this video...

PhoenisSuite can be downloaded here: >>> click me <<<

i hope you enabled usb debugging before you bricked the box, because otherwise you wont be able to connect via Phoenix...

Comment

Whyever the above given post is marked as spam. But here again the solution for the driver problems solved in this video...

Comment

thanks TheRealDeal for your input, was a great help, you are like a wild cat, intelligent and fast....

Comment

Working...
                                X