Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    There are lots of audio and video playback problems with this device and no support for LibreELEC.
    I would suggest to read reviews on androidpctv and Kodi before committing to buy it.
    Since Kodi is basically crap these days I wouldn't say that's the fault of the Tx6s, but rather the Kodi developers.

Kodi hasn't run very well on a lot of devices for a number of years now.

As for androidpctv reviews, don't make me laugh. There isn't a bigger bunch of know-nothings around, except maybe the morons who post reviews on Amazon....

Comment

so i try to update from the original tanix site and box died , then try the phoenixsuit and the box came back to life

Comment

Originally posted by MartaN View Post
        so i try to update from the original tanix site and box died , then try the phoenixsuit and the box came back to life
        Most likely something on your end with your router.. It's pretty much the same firmware in both cases.

Comment

update... so ... for me working only TX6S-4G-20200220.img (phenixsuite too) but new file FOR SERIAL NUMBERS FINISHED BETWEEN C001 AND C250 OR C001-H AND C250-H (i have CSH616P63C0074H) - NOT WORKING!!! ... so waiting for new update

Comment

So..., still the same problems and everyone waits on Tanix. This is why I decided to never go Tanix again, after sending back 11 units I had bought. Still waiting on my refund but have to put trust that alibaba will make it right. My seller let me box and return just the boxes itself to cut shipping cost. Very happy with the new units I switched to, the X96 Max. Under 40 bucks and better than anything Tanix makes. Already had a ota update even without any known issues.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky57 View Post
              So..., still the same problems and everyone waits on Tanix. This is why I decided to never go Tanix again, after sending back 11 units I had bought. Still waiting on my refund but have to put trust that alibaba will make it right. My seller let me box and return just the boxes itself to cut shipping cost. Very happy with the new units I switched to, the X96 Max. Under 40 bucks and better than anything Tanix makes. Already had a ota update even without any known issues.
              Shrug. Folks on youtube sing a diffrent song about the X96 Max. Not surprising. there is no such thing as perfect hardware/software,and only a utter fool believes otherwise.

Comment

Just a heads up for this group, after several days scratching our heads we have finally tracked down what was tripping the safety switch in our electricity box and causing computers in the house to power down.

Power supply or box I do not care, my Tanix TX6S is now in the rubbish bin and I will not be buying from this company again.

No adapter was used, came with an AU plug. Tanix spent as much time on QC for electrical safety as they did on the terrible rom.

Chances are I simply received a defective unit or power supply but I would urge you all to use caution with leaving this box plugged in at night or whilst you are away from home.

The only reason I suspected the TX6S was because it was spontaneously powering our television on randomly via the HDMI CEC which I assume was during the box power cycling itself due to the fault.

Since I unplugged it we have gone from 5+ weird power events per day to 0; I should have realised sooner that it coincided with me plugging this device back in but I had no reason to suspect it at the time.

Comment

Hello again.

What about this???

Nueva actualización de firmware basado en Android 10.0 válido para el Box Bqeel B1 Max con el SoC Allwinner H616 que integra procesadores ARM Cortex-A53 y una GPU ARM Mali-G31 MP2. De este Smart Box hay versiones con 2/4GB de RAM DDR3 y 8/32/64 GB de memoria de almacenamiento eMMc. A nivel de conectividad inalámbrica tenemos WiFi aC y Bluetooth

Is it same hardware?

Comment

Originally posted by belloto View Post
                    Hello again.

What about this???

Nueva actualización de firmware basado en Android 10.0 válido para el Box Bqeel B1 Max con el SoC Allwinner H616 que integra procesadores ARM Cortex-A53 y una GPU ARM Mali-G31 MP2. De este Smart Box hay versiones con 2/4GB de RAM DDR3 y 8/32/64 GB de memoria de almacenamiento eMMc. A nivel de conectividad inalámbrica tenemos WiFi aC y Bluetooth

Is it same hardware?
                    it should be same new Tanix firmware, bqeel sometimes likes to add license keys to their firmwares that won't install firmwares on other devices, the sad thing is they don't actually improve the firmware they just block you from having their Boot Logo and Animation by adding the License Keys.

Note: be CAUTIOUS, the size of that Firmware for Download shows 4.4GB, that is way to large! the firmware should be 2gb or less, maybe this download is loaded with Malware.....download at your own risk!!!

Comment

belloto you tried the bqeel rom already? i am afraid to do it, i think RiCkLaR_atvX is right, the size of the rom is quite strange for me too...compared with the original Tanix img size...???

i am really angry with Tanix, don´t understand why they don´t give a actual rom for the second series numbers....

Comment

ZIP File conntains 2 firmwares-for y8 max and b1 max
                        B1 MAX named ??-4G-TX6S-B1MAX-20200225.img (1 755 967 488 bytes)

our fw is TX6S-4G-20200220.img(1 708 097 536 bytes)
                        we need a hero!

Comment

i tried this firmware, but package verify failed

last link of the post
                          Last edited by tombraga; 03-11-2020, 09:03.

Comment

OK,Lets wait for Tanix fixes..

Comment

Originally posted by Turkmenator View Post
                              ZIP File conntains 2 firmwares-for y8 max and b1 max
                              B1 MAX named ??-4G-TX6S-B1MAX-20200225.img (1 755 967 488 bytes)

our fw is TX6S-4G-20200220.img(1 708 097 536 bytes)
                              we need a hero!
                              Can you upload a GDrive link or Mega link to the correct B1max 2020-02-25 firmware image, thanks! I will try it out tonight.

Sidenote, I believe the T95 Allwinner H616 Android 10 TV Box is the same board that is our Tanix and both are made my same OEM. I still haven't found a ROM for that device.
                              Review Link : https://tvboxstop.com/2020-tv-boxes/...tv-box-review/

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Can you upload a GDrive link or Mega link to the correct B1max 2020-02-25 firmware image, thanks! I will try it out tonight.

Sidenote, I believe the T95 Allwinner H616 Android 10 TV Box is the same board that is our Tanix and both are made my same OEM. I still haven't found a ROM for that device.
                                Review Link : https://tvboxstop.com/2020-tv-boxes/...tv-box-review/
                                Try https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...VE?usp=sharing

p.s. Brave user solo_ilim from 4pda correspond:
                                "The temperature dropped by 15, the logo when loading bqeel, but inside the same thing. Flashing over, there was a error. I made a reset, I will try to fill in the Tanix, and then again this crap. Unpleasant flicker on boot! 8k rollers without brakes. I will continue to test.."
                                Last edited by Turkmenator; 03-11-2020, 14:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X