Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pierochr View Post
    Could you sent me the link in order to try your version? Mine ig 4g 32gb.... In the tanix website I fount zip Ota too but I think that the firmware is old...
    Download it soon. It will expire in 7 days.

Share your pictures, send large videos, exchange music or transfer big files. No registration required. Unlimited upload/download speed.

Comment

Originally posted by doornextboy View Post

Download it soon. It will expire in 7 days.
      Well this flashes ok. Going to finish setting it up and see how it behaves.

Comment

It appears I received the latest firmware version. When I checked via dynamic system update it says it's the latest too! TX6S-4G-20200415
        My initial impression is performance has improved. Not by far but noticeably better from the original firmware.
        Good to hear there is an updated ROM, can you please share a link to download it? Or share the .IMG if that is what you got from your Vendor on cloud sites like Google-Drive or Mega, just in case the box doesn't find the OTA in built-in update app.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Good to hear there is an updated ROM, can you please share a link to download it? Or share the .IMG if that is what you got from your Vendor on cloud sites like Google-Drive or Mega, just in case the box doesn't find the OTA in built-in update app.
          This link was shared by the vendor to me. Here ===> https://dropmefiles.com/ErB3y

Comment

Which vendor sent to you those file? I buy a new cable and I will try to update this firmware soon... Then I will try to put b1 max firmware too.. Just to try...
            Bye

Comment

I am also curious as to what Vendor you used as well? Normally it takes forever to get Geekbuying or Gearbest to respond to emails for firmwares.

Anyways, I wrote my last post before reading the thread till the end and seeing the link
              -just downloaded the update.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                I am also curious as to what Vendor you used as well? Normally it takes forever to get Geekbuying or Gearbest to respond to emails for firmwares.

Anyways, I wrote my last post before reading the thread till the end and seeing the link
                -just downloaded the update.

Thank you!
                I got it from Aliexpress. They do respond in a few days.

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with usb driver.
                  The device that appears on Windows 7 has a yellow escalamative dot and says that the device cannot be started. How can I solve the problem?

Comment

Can I ask you a favour? Since the official supplier (Tanix) is not responding to my emails, could you ask to aliexpress if he knows a way to start amazon video? Maybe they have a compatible apk ... Thank a lot

Comment

Can I ask you a favour? Since the official supplier (Tanix) is not responding to my emails, could you ask to aliexpress if he knows a way to start amazon video? Maybe they have a compatible apk ... Thank a lot
                      I will ask if they have but I can't guarantee because the model that they sent me didn't came with Amazon Prime Video.

Comment

Thanks a lot, also my tx6s as not Amazon prime video on board. For example bquel b1 max has implemented specific apk over the firmware... Unfortunately on tx6s does not work... Probably firmware il different...

Comment

Hi,has anyone tried to install the B1 MAX firmware inside the Tx6s?

Comment

Hi,has anyone tried to install the B1 MAX firmware inside the Tx6s?
                            yes,working normal

Comment

Can I install that firmware without USB cable? My os windows 7 does not recognize the device usb cable... Yellow marks.. Device cannot start...

Comment

This link was shared by the vendor to me. Here ===> https://dropmefiles.com/ErB3y
                                What model of the TX6s is this firmware for? All of them, or say the 32 or 64 gig models only? This sort of thing really need to be stated in posts.

PS. Didn't see the original message where you said you had the 64gig model.
                                Last edited by c,lei; 05-05-2020, 21:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X