Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Tried that latest TX6s firmware release that was shared and it may be the best version released so far. The firmware is snappy and doesn't feel like it is running into a wall constantly like the previous versions. Take note it does run HOT, 75 to 85*C is its normal operating range now, even hit 90*C well using Kodi. So best to connect a USB-Fan to help keep it cool. Did a thermal throttle test and continued temps over 85*C will cause it throttle up-to 50% cut in power.

Still the firmware has the build.prop ERROR that says it OpenGL ES 2.0 and not 3.2. This will continue to be a problem for games or apps that check Props for OpenGL compatibility.
    Anyone share this firmware? Thanks

Comment

Found...https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...7nRN5V4lG-fmgt

Comment

Thanks all. I'm now more rassured...because i have buy 4 of this box...I have read so many bad thing about this box after my buy.Not received yet. But with this forum i get a real feedback of update gived by tanix. JUste need to find solution for heat" dont thing i solution really exist without slow the box but hope is always good.

Kernel
        Last edited by Kernel26; 06-08-2020, 16:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Kernel26 View Post
          Thanks all. I'm now more rassured...because i have buy 4 of this box...I have read so many bad thing about this box after my buy.Not received yet. But with this forum i get a real feedback of update gived by tanix. JUste need to find solution for heat" dont thing i solution really exist without slow the box but hope is always good.

Kernel
          Better buy box like ugoos am6 cost more money, but zero problems

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

Better buy box like ugoos am6 cost more money, but zero problems
            Yes but i buy a pendoo x6 pro...clone of Tanix TX6 and get no issue....this is a new hardware.....so more chance to have bug

Comment

Originally posted by Kernel26 View Post

Yes but i buy a pendoo x6 pro...clone of Tanix TX6 and get no issue....this is a new hardware.....so more chance to have bug
              dont buy cheap box, you will only have problems and no fix

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

dont buy cheap box, you will only have problems and no fix
                You'll have problems no matter what device you buy these days,be it Cellphone, Tablet or Computer because the quality in today's hardware just isn't there like it was in the past, the difference is how much money you get suckered out of when you buy them, See Android TV based TV sets and Android TV Boxes for the ultimate in sucker bait.

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

You'll have problems no matter what device you buy these days,be it Cellphone, Tablet or Computer because the quality in today's hardware just isn't there like it was in the past, the difference is how much money you get suckered out of when you buy them, See Android TV based TV sets and Android TV Boxes for the ultimate in sucker bait.

Everything will break at some point but if you pay 20$ for a tv box u cant expect anything to perform as advertised

Comment

Anyone that have applied 20200415 can say me if is stable...I do majority of time iptv...

Thanks

Comment

Hi. Please:
                      Do TX6s have USB 3.0 or just 2.0?
                      Tks.

Comment

Yes, one USB 3.0 port (on the side).

Comment

Guest , tks.
                          Do you have other Tanix products?
                          At Aliexpress I saw the TX3 model (not Max and not mini, only TX3), but I didn't find the model on the Tanix website.
                          Grateful for the attention.

Comment

webipsum I ordered the Tanix TX6s and it took over two months to get it, i live in the USA, depends where you live on how fast you will get any box from them. Good luck

Comment

webipsum, there are many TX3 tv boxes circulating around, many of them are clones (look alike) from original devices.
                              Some of Tanix models are not even listed on their official webpage as mentioned TX3 (S905X3) or TX5 MAX/Plus (S905X2/S905X3), TX5 Pro (S905X2)...
                              Last edited by Guest; 07-13-2020, 15:24.

Comment

Guest , thanks for the TX3 review link. The author comments in favor of the A95X F3.
                                When reading the both review, I noticed that the hardware has practically the same configuration.
                                mAtvXk and friends: Have you ever used one of the two: TX3 or A95X F3?
                                Hugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X