Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    Hi.
    My Tanix TX6S: 95º
    What solution are you using to lower the temperature?
    Tks.
    I am not using it, LOL. Not even plugged in at the moment.

Did you photograph your step-by-step?
    No, I didn't not taking any pictures. But I did add a small 4mm tall heatsink to the eMMC that is on the top side of the board, every little bit helps when these boxes are small furnaces.

Comment

Tks. RiCkLaR_atvX

Johnoo , one more question:

What is the operating temperature of your X96 Air S905x3 with SLIMBOX?

Tks.

Comment

hai
        solutions
        ATV Transpeed_H616 Android 10

https://mega.nz/file/ORhXURLb#JNYIaM...DkBsJXxxhqmZZE

thanks you developer OT.DO 4pda.ru

Comment

Tks. RiCkLaR_atvX

Johnoo , one more question:

What is the operating temperature of your X96 Air S905x3 with SLIMBOX?

Tks.
          Temperature is non issue with S905x3, while streaming 60 to 65c, seen it max at 75c doing something more intensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post

Temperature is non issue with S905x3, while streaming 60 to 65c, seen it max at 75c doing something more intensive.
            @Johnoo
            My A95X F3 temperature:
            Initial: 62º
            Running 720P / 1080P (YOUTUBE): 68º / 69º
            Running 4K (YOUTUBE): 74º / 75º

Enviado de meu SM-A710M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bruski View Post
              hai
              solutions
              ATV Transpeed_H616 Android 10

https://mega.nz/file/ORhXURLb#JNYIaM...DkBsJXxxhqmZZE

thanks you developer OT.DO 4pda.ru
              Is this Rom finally Googleplay certified?

I noticed it is smaller 460mb as compared to that which is provided by Transpeed 1.6Gb in the Google drive below.... which is also not Google play certified..

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/m...ip&ts=5f553eb3

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post
                @wepipsum
                1. I have no account at Amazon Prime but using other paid streaming apps without problems (needing non-rooted device)
                2. Google Assistant is still not receiving your voice through the RC similar to the Tanix ROM
                3. Got fed up playing around optimising different launchers so I haven't tested. But according to previous statement other launchers seems to work.
                The included launcher looks like many others (except Alice UX). It has all the necessary icons in one screen which works very nice with the Airmouse.
                The broom button lets you decide what apps to kill etc.
                Boxer
                • What is the current status of your TX6S with Transcend firmware?
                • Do you use the Disney + stream service?
                • With Transcend firmware can you access the navigation bar and the notifications bar?
                Hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Boloksbongas View Post
                  I noticed it is smaller 460mb as compared to that which is provided by Transpeed 1.6Gb in the Google drive below.... which is also not Google play certified..
                  Generic Chinese Android TV boxes are not "Play Protect certified" if that is what you are asking, and they can not be made certified by changing the ROM.
                  If you want to get a "Google Certified" device that has AndroidTV then you will have to pay more $$$ for devices like the Mecool KM1 or Xiaomi Mi Box S that are certified to run Google's AndroidTV rom.

Comment

Boxer
                    • What is the current status of your TX6S with Transcend firmware?
                    • Do you use the Disney + stream service?
                    • With Transcend firmware can you access the navigation bar and the notifications bar?
                    Hugs.
                    • The Transpeed H616 20200812 ROM is running smoothly with no severe glitches so far.
                    • I'm not running the Disney streaming services unfortunately.
                    • I cannot reach the navigation/notifications bars..

Comment

Originally posted by Boloksbongas View Post

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/m...ip&ts=5f553eb3
                      The ROM is about 1.2 GB when decompressed and is running lean with few apps. The installation took about five minutes with PhoenixSuit compared with normally1.5 min. It looks like the Mekool ATV interface with a functional Google assistant (mic is working) and the desktop is configurable with the channels of choice through the Android settings menu. I couldn't get ATV Google Play store working properly maybe due to login problems... Not very keen on the ATV format myself though.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Generic Chinese Android TV boxes are not "Play Protect certified" if that is what you are asking, and they can not be made certified by changing the ROM.
                        If you want to get a "Google Certified" device that has AndroidTV then you will have to pay more $$$ for devices like the Mecool KM1 or Xiaomi Mi Box S that are certified to run Google's AndroidTV rom.
                        Thank you....

That doesn't answer my question though....
                        Do some research.....
                        Last edited by Boloksbongas; 09-16-2020, 23:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post

The ROM is about 1.2 GB when decompressed and is running lean with few apps. The installation took about five minutes with PhoenixSuit compared with normally1.5 min. It looks like the Mekool ATV interface with a functional Google assistant (mic is working) and the desktop is configurable with the channels of choice through the Android settings menu. I couldn't get ATV Google Play store working properly maybe due to login problems... Not very keen on the ATV format myself though.
                          Thanks...

Would give this a go and see how it pans out...

Comment

Hi.
                            My Tanix TX6S: 95º
                            What solution are you using to lower the temperature?
                            Tks.
                            Friends, please, are you having high temperature problems with the TX6S?
                            Here, my TX6S, still has the same high temperature problem.
                            What is the average temperature of your TX6S?
                            Tks.

Comment

Friends, please, are you having high temperature problems with the TX6S?
                              Here, my TX6S, still has the same high temperature problem.
                              What is the average temperature of your TX6S?
                              Tks.
                              I have 78 Deg. C when streaming videos with the Transpeed firmware.

Comment

Boxer
                                My TX6S with video stream is reaching 95 °.
                                Certainly, manufacturing defect.
                                I'll see what I can solve here.
                                Thank you very much for your attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X