Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon everyone
    I believe that I opened the gate to build a more decent firmware for H616
    I WILL RELEASE ROOT and now it works to save files in the system folders in a simple way
    I will make 5 TX6S that I have here for internal consumption in my country
    running smoothly on TANIX videos 4K firmeware
    without audio and video gagging
    soon I will leave the path of stones to colleagues

see you later

Comment

Originally posted by bruski View Post
      Good afternoon everyone
      I believe that I opened the gate to build a more decent firmware for H616
      I WILL RELEASE ROOT and now it works to save files in the system folders in a simple way
      I will make 5 TX6S that I have here for internal consumption in my country
      running smoothly on TANIX videos 4K firmeware
      without audio and video gagging
      soon I will leave the path of stones to colleagues

see you later
      Perfect! Good news! Tks.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post

Perfect! Good news! Tks.
        Yes great news
        in my wifi tests released
        speedteste = 70 mbps DOWNLOAD x 40 mbps UPLOAD in 5G band
        Temperature dropped but still high, no load 75 x 77 and load in 4k videos 90 x 92 degrees celcius

see this article

In theory, the maximum that a processor can achieve is 150 ° C. This value is actually related to the maximum junction temperature of a silicon transistor. However, don't think that your CPU will withstand over 100 ° C - Intel itself informs you that this is the junction value.

summing up to 90 degrees is normal in addition it is dangerous
        better to leave the box upright so that the hot air rises and leaves the box
        Last edited by bruski; 10-17-2020, 00:23.

Comment

[QUOTE=bruski;n815436]

T95-BASED ATV FOR ALL VERSIONS
          https://mega.nz/file/WARQyJpI#k0ekvK...1yTebOUfTEFASs

The latest firmware release of T95 H616
          ???has a root switch in the settings menu.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxer;n815459]

T95-BASED ATV FOR ALL VERSIONS
            https://mega.nz/file/WARQyJpI#k0ekvK...1yTebOUfTEFASs

The latest firmware release of T95 H616
            ???has a root switch in the settings menu.

Yes my friend I tested this one too, but for control of the tx6s tanix it doesn't work more and less in volume and I need the perfect box with a clock and it loses the clock also on the tx6s XGODY board But I already solved it here and I have a hybrid ATV with android playstore and last TANIX firmeware with Launcher ATV 10 TOP DAS GALAXIAS with wifi top, control everything works and normal clock on the display once ATV has been assembled in native firmware I will make a video of how ATV 10 was in the Bruski by Brasil version

Comment

Jovem bruski !

I have a Tanix TX6S 4GB / 32GB that I am trying to improve the high temperature problem.

I did not understand correctly the links you posted, so I ask you:

ITEM 1 (2X16):
              I understood.

ITEM 2 (all versions):
              Transpeed-H616_ATV_OT.DO_20200812_1008 (1) .rar
              Is it the ATV version for any RAM / ROM version of the TX6S?

ITEM 3 (native):
              Transpeed_H616_4_32_696M_20200526_1709_2020052601. img
              Is the stock firmware for the Transpeed H616? Without ATV?

ITEM 4 (T95-BASED ATV FOR ALL VERSIONS)
              ATVTranspeed-T95H616_OT.DO .rar
              This I didn't understand.

Could you help me understand which one is which?

Congratulations on your initiative and I look forward to Firmware.by.Young.Bruski.by.Brasil!

Comment

[QUOTE=bruski;n815465]
                Originally posted by Boxer View Post

Yes my friend I tested this one too, but for control of the tx6s tanix it doesn't work more and less in volume and I need the perfect box with a clock and it loses the clock also on the tx6s XGODY board But I already solved it here and I have a hybrid ATV with android playstore and last TANIX firmeware with Launcher ATV 10 TOP DAS GALAXIAS with wifi top, control everything works and normal clock on the display once ATV has been assembled in native firmware I will make a video of how ATV 10 was in the Bruski by Brasil version
                Good luck making this ugly duck to a beautiful swan. ??

Comment

A new H616 FW?unblocktech UBOX 8.is AOSP version .NO ATV version,
                  release time 2020-10-16,
                  can run on my TX6S.
                  WIFI 2.4G ..OK
                  WIFI 5G .. OK
                  BT............ OK
                  REMOTE.....Vol+ Vol- NOT WORK.
                  MEM USE ....2000M+

URL. https://mega.nz/file/yx83SS6K#hT2nMs...6nyeZP_-nconBo

Can try,BUT NO recommend
                  Last edited by onlyonce; 10-19-2020, 04:43.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyonce View Post
                    A new H616 FW?unblocktech UBOX 8.is AOSP version .NO ATV version,
                    release time 2020-10-16,
                    can run on my TX6S.
                    WIFI 2.4G ..OK
                    WIFI 5G .. OK
                    BT............ OK
                    REMOTE.....Vol+ Vol- NOT WORK.
                    MEM USE ....2000M+

URL. https://mega.nz/file/yx83SS6K#hT2nMs...6nyeZP_-nconBo

Can try,BUT NO recommend
                    Looks like a typical Eastern look launcher with limited added value compared with what we already got.

Comment

[QUOTE = webipsum; n815468]

Jovembruski!

Eu tenho um Tanix TX6S 4GB / 32GB que estou tentando resolver o problema de alta temperatura.

Não entendi bem os links que você postou, então pergunto:

ITEM 1 (2X16):
                      Entendi.

ITEM 2 (todas as versões):
                      Transpeed-H616_ATV_OT.DO_20200812_1008 (1) .rar
                      É a versão ATV para alguma versão RAM / ROM do TX6S?

ITEM 3 (nativo):
                      Transpeed_H616_4_32_696M_20200526_1709_2020052601. img
                      É o firmware padrão para o Transpeed H616? Sem ATV?

ITEM 4 (ATV BASEADO
                      EM T95 PARA TODAS AS VERSÕES) ATVTranspeed-T95H616_OT.DO .rar
                      Isso eu não entendi.

Você poderia me ajudar a entender qual é qual?

Parabéns por sua iniciativa e estou ansioso paraFirmware.by.Young.Bruski.by.Brasil! [/ QUOTE]

Boa tarde
                      Então
                      , não vou postar nenhum firmeware do tipo .img pronto para ser atualizado no TX6S
                      mas mostre como desbloquear o root para que o software para modificações seja aberto
                      na verdade eu uso o firmeware oficial que não tem nenhum bug
                      de root que não foi otimizado mostrarei como atualizar o root e torná-lo eficiente
                      e como liberar as pastas do sistema para modificar, então cada um modifica o software oficial como quiser, assim como eu faço aqui, instalando arquivos ATV e excluindo
                      ou como mantenho o inicializador do Alice UX como um apk onde clico e altero o inicializador a qualquer momento.
                      vou fazer um vídeo rápido e amador mostrando o software TANIX oficial com minhas personalizações que traz o ATV laucher adicionado à fluidez do apk e compatibilidade com apks de ATV eAndroid já que esses links para nosso TX6S nenhum deles funciona com o controle original
                      Last edited by bruski; 10-19-2020, 22:11.

Comment

Good afternoon
                        So
                        I will not post any .img-like firmeware ready to be updated on TX6S
                        but show how to unlock the root so that the software for modifications is open in fact I use the official firmeware that has zero bug taking the root that was not optimized I will show you how to update the root and make it efficient and how to release the system folders to modify, then each one modifies the official software as he wants as well as I do here by installing ATV files and deleting or how I keep the Alice UX launcher as an apk where I click and change the launcher at any time I will make a quick and amateur video showing the official TANIX software with my customizations which brings added laucher ATV to the fluidity of the apk and compatibility with ATV eAndroid apks as these links for our TX6S none of them work the original control
                        Thanks bruski . I thank you for the answer and I already anticipate my thanks for the video and your guidance.

Comment

Sorry, my bad english,
                          I use google translator

Important tips for optimization Android TX6S

firmware box Required to update with the latest official tanix

= https://dailyuploads.net/p5ldtuz00v24

updated enter recovery screen = insert a clip into the hole behind the box next to the 2 usbs and connect the power supply From um = clear data Factory reset = then clear the cache partition and restart the box download this version of Magisk Manager 8.0.2

= https: //www.4shared.com/mobile/51Kc4...omtopjohn.html

install With wi-fi enabled

in the box opens Magisk click Install and choose = Direct installation (recommended) click Vamos = Go now Wait for flashing and restart when starting, check if Magisk is installed by opening the installation of the Root explorer pro apk

= https: //www.4shared.com/mobile/amLDg...tExploler.html

Because we will need it and test if everything is working with root, as the root permission screen should appear Now let's go to the cat's jump = so you can change the Sistem folders simple Open the rootexplore apk give root permissions and on the = root = tab on the left side of the window "" MOUNT R / W "" It has the size of the partition and how much space is left

"" "" then there is the problem of little space to install more files in the folders, and as there is not enough space of the FAIL "" ""

Change the "MONTAR RW" window to "MONTAR RO" then go to the pre-installation folder and uninstall the less important files like the apks to increase the space left on the partition you can go to the "APP" tab AND UNINSTALL the yotube when have about 180 mb of space you can install files on the system without errors after making the modifications in the ATV you install the apks again but now outside the partition of the Android system
                          follow the video of my TX6S with original Rom TANIX

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Good luck to everyo
                          Last edited by bruski; 10-20-2020, 21:33.

Comment

Magisk = https://www.4shared.com/mobile/51Kc4...omtopjohn.html

rootexplorer = https://www.4shared.com/mobile/amLDg...tExploler.html

video = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn86...ature=youtu.be
                            Last edited by bruski; 10-20-2020, 21:56.

Comment

repet post

Comment

Hello bruski
                                You had put it step-by-step.
                                I waited to get home to and translate from English to Portuguese and read, but you edited ... :-)
                                It is in your plans to repost the previous content.
                                Grateful for your attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X