Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    Thank you very much Boxer
    Just curiosity:
    Clock (Display)? (It works?)
    Root? (Is it rooted?)
    Hug.

Hi I did a quick test on this fw and everything works well except the watch that in the tanix is ??inverted I saw somewhere how to fix it but as always always without time and with millions of things to solve that I didn't save for a study when I have time I'll try to see that missing root in this fw what does not fit me but the box works well here

Comment

Perfect Young bruski

Your tips are great!
      I will start looking at the ATV with new eyes, as I have always ignored it in favor of AOSP.
      As we say positively, around here: you are the dude!
      Thanks.
      thanks you

Comment

bruski
        Please:
        Do you use Magisk on your TX6s?
        Does MagiskHide work?

Comment

webipsum I forgot to mention that the RC microphone now works with H6 firmware. You were looking for this feature if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post
            webipsum I forgot to mention that the RC microphone now works with H6 firmware. You were looking for this feature if I'm not mistaken.
            Boxer

Thank you for the information!
            As I said, I am using this box (TX6s Allwinner H616) to learn a little more about hardware, firmware and applications.
            For this reason I test all the functionality that I have available in other boxes: HK1 BOX (firmware_by_ath156) (*) and A95X F3 RGB (stock firmware). Both Amlogic S905X3.
            (*) Especially this box. 100% functional!
            As soon as I can, I will test the H6 firmware you have indicated.
            Thank you very much for your usual attention.
            Good sunday.

Comment

Boxer and friends.

This is a ROOT version of the Transpeed firmware:
              Transpeed-H616_ROOT_20200812_1008.rar
              Magisk comes pre-installed.
              Superuser working OK!
              It's AOSP. Not ATV.
              I'm still testing in my TX6S, but if you want to test ...
              Good week!

NOTE:
              1) In the RAR file is the name: Transpeed-H616_ROOT_20200812_1008.rar. The unzipped image is named: Transpeed-H616_20200812_1008.img. It is wth ROOT and has Magisk pre-installed.
              2) The download link I found here: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry99996885

Comment

Someone has tested emulators with a PS3 gamepad. I have tested a compatible PS3 gamepad on my Tanix TX6s and only some buttons work. I have also tested a PS2 gamepad, via USB adapter, and it is not even detected.

Comment

Originally posted by Blixton View Post
                  Someone has tested emulators with a PS3 gamepad. I have tested a compatible PS3 gamepad on my Tanix TX6s and only some buttons work. I have also tested a PS2 gamepad, via USB adapter, and it is not even detected.
                  With root access, the Sixaxis Controller app for Android will allow you to use your PS3 controller wirelessly with Bluetoorh.

Comment

It's a firmware for the new H6 with H616 and similar configuration as Tx6s with working BlueTooth & WiFi 2.4/5 GHz. It is very similar to firmware Transpeed_200812 but with some bug corrections.
                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/167W...bnEAY6Zuj/view
                    Boxer, if you find this rooted H6 firmware, please let me know.

Comment

Boxer, if you find this rooted H6 firmware, please let me know.
                      Let's see if you are lucky with your Russian request... ;-)

Comment

Let's see if you are lucky with your Russian request... ;-)
                        I hope... lol

Comment

... at least the firmware Transpeed 200810 ATV has a functioning RC microphone.

Comment

... at least the firmware Transpeed 200810 ATV has a functioning RC microphone.
                            This AOSP firmware (H6_h616__202011020101) that you indicated also has working CR voice.

Comment

This AOSP firmware (H6_h616__202011020101) that you indicated also has working CR voice.
                              Yes both.

Comment

Hi, I apologize for using the translator beforehand, but then there will be less of a communication problem. For a few days I have been testing several of the roms.img that you have put here over the months. Now I was testing oranth tx6s and trying to install some unofficial apk started to slow down. The remote was not responding and I disconnected it from the electrical network to restart it. It stayed on the initial TX6s logo. Now when trying to flash with phoenixsuit 1.06, I get the following error after about 30-40 seconds: "wait for pnpFesln timeout!". If I try it with Phoenixsuit 1.10 it tells me: "burn firmware fáciles! please ensure the firmware file os valid and device work out correctly! .
                                Nor does it let me enter the "recovery" mode to try to do a factory reset, since it stays in the logo infinitely. If you have help, I would appreciate it. greetings cracks !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X