Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viriato 19 View Post
    ... testing oranth tx6s ...
    Viriato 19

You are right about using the translator. I "suffer" from the same problem.

I try to do the best I can and try to separate the text to facilitate the reader's understanding.

The text in a single paragraph, becomes even more difficult to understand.

Regarding the firmware you mentioned ([TX6s_android10_Oranth_H616_20201022.img]) I was successful in applying it and was able to test it without any problems.

I think your problem must be more related to the PhoenixSuit and the TX6S box itself. I also use version 1.1 and I never had any problems. I have tested several firmwares - at my own risk - and have always been able to apply them successfully

Frankly, I didn't understand what's going on. I'm not a expert on the subject, but if you want to send me an MP in Spanish, explaining what's going on, feel free!

Francamente, no entendí lo que estaba pasando. No soy un experto en el tema, pero si quieres enviarme un MP en español, explicando lo que está pasando, ¡no dudes!

Note: I will use Google Translate to translate your MP. (10l)

Big hug.

Comment

boa noite !
      e tô precisando de um firmware com Android 7 para a tx6s allwinner ele tem o Android 10.
      já procurei no fórum e não encontrei.
      entrou no aguardo!

Comment

Rga
        I only know with Android 10.
        Android, I think it only exists with Android 10.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
          Rga
          I only know with Android 10.
          Android, I think it only exists with Android 10.
          ok, muito obrigado pela atenção estou tentando uma solução para mim. vou ficar no aguardo para vê sim aparece uma firmware Android 7 já que para outra caixa h6 com Android 9 tem.

Comment

[QUOTE = webipsum; n817730]bruski
            Por favor:
            Você usa Magisk em seus TX6s?
            MagiskHide funciona? [/ QUOTE]

Bom dia

Nem sempre uso magisk,

só quando vejo lentidão no firmeware após fazer ajustes de otimização,

que era o caso do TX6S Tanix com lançador UX Alice

vale a dica para quem tem problemas para atualizar a placa TX6 e TX6S

, ambos têm 2 botões de reinicialização diferentes,

o botão 1 do orifício próximo ao USB traseiro é para reinicializar o firmware instalado onde você acessa a recuperação

o botão 2 para trocar o firmware com a ferramenta LiveSuite está internamente escondido próximo ao slot do cartão SD é o reset para trocar o firmeware

aqui Eu adaptei uma tira de 8 mm de largura cortada de um cartão de plástico antigo

que se insere nas aletas de ventilação e pressiono o botão de reset do firmeware

Espero que tenha sido claro

Comment

Hi bruski
              Perfect as always! Grateful for the answer.
              I am testing a Transpeed (AOSP) firmware, which I found yesterday, on the 4PDA.
              It is early to say, but it seems complete and with all the features. Type: Magisk 100%, CR microphone works, Google Play Store 100%, Access to Notifications, Temperature 75 ° C / 88 ° C, among others.
              Once I’ve finished testing and if OK, I’ll put the link here, along with my comments.
              Grateful for your usual attention!

Comment

Hi bruski
                It is early to say, but it seems complete and with all the features. Type: Magisk 100%, CR microphone works, Google Play Store 100%, Access to Notifications, Temperature 75 ° C / 88 ° C, among others.
                Once I’ve finished testing and if OK, I’ll put the link here, along with my comments.
                bom dia amigos do fórum!
                o magisk tá sendo a saída para instalar módulo já que o xposed não tem suporte para o android 10

Comment

Hi bruski
                  so any verdict so far?

Comment

Hi bruski
                    Originally posted by sahibji View Post
                    so any verdict so far?
                    sahibji
                    I am using (successfully) the version (AOSP) that I downloaded on the 4PDA:
                    Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1
                    I send you the links below and if you use it is at your own risk ...
                    Post: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry102528758
                    Download: https://yadi.sk/d/3JmChnwpPUQ6zA
                    Happy New Year!

Comment

sahibji
                      I am using (successfully) the version (AOSP) that I downloaded on the 4PDA:
                      Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1
                      I send you the links below and if you use it is at your own risk ...
                      Post: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...entry102528758
                      Download: https://yadi.sk/d/3JmChnwpPUQ6zA
                      Happy New Year!

I have been using this firmware for some weeks now and it really performs well! The Google Assistant and voice search in e.g. Youtube works even better than expected. The only thing is the mirrored & upside down front clock. But maybe bruski can fix that as stated previously in this thread. ;-)

Comment

Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_ Vraiment Fantastique très satisfait des performances général et particulièrement le Wifi génial Merci!

Comment

Je cherche un lien pour un firmware Personnalisé pour la H6 chipset:Q Plus TV BOX

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
                            Je cherche un lien pour un firmware Personnalisé pour la H6 chipset:Q Plus TV BOX
                            para colocar um android 7 não dá né, na h616 não consegui achar em canto nenhum.
                            boa noite.

Comment

Je cherche un lien pour un firmware Personnalisé pour la puce H6: Q Plus TV BOX la meilleur version disponible SVP.
                              Merci!

Comment

Hi.

You know that, from the first moment of use, my Tanix TX6S presented serious problems of heating above the normal:
                                1. TX6s (SF) = 90°C/100°C,
                                2. TX6s (SF) (board removed from box) = 85°C/95°C,
                                3. TX6s (SF) (with news heat sinks) = 80°C/90°C (tks RiCkLaR_atvX and i-min-0 (4PDA))
                                4. TX6s (AF) (2+3) and alternative firmware (AF) = 77°C/87°C (tks Boxer)
                                5. TX6s (AF) (2+3+4) alternative box with fans off = 77°C/87°C
                                6. TX6s (AF) (2+3+4) alternative box with fans on = 58°C/68°C
                                • (SF) Stock firmware (original)
                                • (AF) Alternative firmware: Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1

ALTERNATIVE BOX
                                Size 10 cm x 10 cm x 7 cm
                                Photos [link]

Notes:
                                1. Youtube 4K that in the original TX6s reached 95°C (or more), in the alternative box with fans ON the temperature is between 58°C/68°C.
                                2. I am using 2 fans of 12V powered by 5V to obtain an adequate air circulation and without noise. (tks ath156)
                                3. This post is to share my experience. I spent to make the alternative box (box, fans, power supply, connectors, screws), about US$18.
                                4. Since the extremely high temperature was making it impossible to use the box, I consider the US$18 to be an investment for learning.

Best regards
                                Last edited by webipsum; 01-26-2021, 17:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X