Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashed my tx6s with rom for H96max h616. Runs perfect but without clock.

Comment

Originally posted by xmaijer View Post
      Yeah it's a matter of taste and need for functionality I guess. Most of the H616 firmwares works OK on this box except latest T95 by some reason.

Comment

Hey which one specifically? So many options.

Comment

Hey which one specifically? So many options.

Comment

Name of image: H616_user_H96MaxH616_10_20201124.2022.img

Comment

https://mega.nz/folder/c3gESKSA#jAqBygdT8eDUUb9Uf0CPxA
              You da real MVP. Thanx man. Having such a hard time with this Tx6s. Hopefully this will be a fix

Comment

Hi guys. Has anyone got the latest firmware, which will work with good performance with no internet speed issues?

Comment

https://mega.nz/folder/c3gESKSA#jAqBygdT8eDUUb9Uf0CPxA
                  Do you have any issues with 5Ghz internet connection? I have got this firmware too at the moment, but just have notice is having troubles when connected to 5Ghz- internet does not working even if connected. Also the others devices, which are connected to the same network at this time are having trouble with internet connection as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post

I have been using this firmware for some weeks now and it really performs well! The Google Assistant and voice search in e.g. Youtube works even better than expected. The only thing is the mirrored & upside down front clock. But maybe bruski can fix that as stated previously in this thread. ;-)
                    Also Kodi is showing 720p resolution only :/

Comment

Originally posted by BziX View Post

Also Kodi is showing 720p resolution only :/
                      Only display resolution of the GUI. You can still run higher resolution movies within Kodi and from Youtube or other apps..

Comment

Hi. I have a problem with my tx6s. My box does not wake up or boot by press power button on IR remote but any function on IR remote working well even power off or sleep. Is there any way to fix my problem? Tks you all and sorry for my poor english

Comment

After reading all 30 pages and many failed attempts to update the FW on my TX6S. I've concluded my box is defective, the reset button does not work. No matter how many times I hold or click it. I followed all the steps. I've updated 2 other boxes successfully w/ RK 3318 & H616. Sorry, I let my frustrations flow. No matter, I ordered a different H616 box from wechip to play with. I went to their support page and found many firmwares for many different boxes/chipsets. Maybe some will find the link usefull. Here is the link:

Comment

Originally posted by AndroidTVboxNewbie View Post
                            After reading all 30 pages and many failed attempts to update the FW on my TX6S. I've concluded my box is defective, the reset button does not work. ...
                            Hi.
                            Sorry to ask but in what position is the reset button you are trying to use?

Comment

Originally posted by AndroidTVboxNewbie View Post
                              After reading all 30 pages and many failed attempts to update the FW on my TX6S. I've concluded my box is defective, the reset button does not work. No matter how many times I hold or click it. I followed all the steps. I've updated 2 other boxes successfully w/ RK 3318 & H616. Sorry, I let my frustrations flow. No matter,
                              Did you use the button next ro the TF slot when upgrading?
                              prepareļ¼š1. usb to usb cable2. tx6s firmware and phonix toolhttp://www.mediafire.com/folder/f3r2xorqcfo8x/TX6S%20firmware%20and%20tool

Comment

The reset button is between the usb port and av port.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X