Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tombraga
    replied
    Somebody got the Firmware of theTX6S in the meanwhile? trebor sure you have good contacts to Tanix - you cannot get it?

Leave a comment:

• TomTom083
    replied
    Hi Guys,

So I have made progress for myself. After I had installed a few programs, the box no longer started. But I figured out how to get into recovery. I was able to do a factory reset and now it works again. But as you can see in the recovery there is a possibility to mount the system partition, for me it means to make this writable. Is my assumption correct?

Greetings Tom
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• MartaN
    replied
    Hello guys, my new Tanix TX6s (4/64) have BIG problem too. No internet conections with wifi or ethernet, so i tried factory reset and now box show wifi and ethernet is connected but still no internet ... my second box Kiii with A5.1 working great ... so, any idea?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• sparky57
    replied
    My supplier finally replied to my lack of 5g and said to lower the channel to below 50. Nada. Still nothing. Anyone having this unit having an issue with 5g ? I'm returning these boxes as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    And the original Firmware for TX6S, you have it, Turkmenator ?

Leave a comment:

• Turkmenator
    replied
    Originally posted by vasko_kl View Post
    Hello, I want to change the software of my tx6s 4/32 with android 9, is there any software for this model ?
    No

Leave a comment:

• vasko_kl
    replied
    Hello, I want to change the software of my tx6s 4/32 with android 9, is there any software for this model ?

Leave a comment:

• belloto
    replied
    I have the 4/32 model. Can I help you?

Leave a comment:

• vasko_kl
    replied
    Hello,Can i boot android 9 in this tv box?

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    Tom wait. I wanted the build.prop, because i thougt i can boot with sd card and Libreelec and then copy your build.prop to my system. But the sd card is not booting, because i tried with TX6 image file, but did not work.

so i can not use your file, but have to wait for firmware...too bad.

but thanks for your offer

Leave a comment:

• TomTom083
    replied
    I am mit Home, but i do it.

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied
    TomTom083 you have the 4GB/64GB box? If yes, could you send me your build.prop ? This file is in \system in your root directory.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• TomTom083
    replied
    I am sorry for us. Tom

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Nope don't have this one as part of the collection....yet

• tombraga
    replied
    Originally posted by TomTom083 View Post
    hello, how can I download the stock firmware so that it has a use for you?
    Thanks for your help, but i think there is no way to do this with the box. I have to wait for the Firmware from Tanix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X