Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genidy.m View Post

Dear balbes150,

I own "Tevii p500" which is a "Sunvell Q+" and it's same as "Tanix x6", i used "Libreelec", booted from "SD card", but output on my TV is a appeared for one second then black screen, so i connected to the box UAR,T and i can confirm kernel booting till "init" start, then no message, so what is wrong, kindly find the UART dump in attachments.
    Also i tried after that to boot with "Armbian", it booted ok, "HDMI" working correctly, but take too long "scanning for btrfs filesystems", so why "Libreelec" can't output correctly.

http://tevii.com/Products_p500_1.asp
    According to the log, you are running the official version of LE. This topic discusses another (unofficial) LE build. Therefore, if you have questions about the official versions of LE, you need to contact the official forum in the appropriate topic.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

According to the log, you are running the official version of LE. This topic discusses another (unofficial) LE build. Therefore, if you have questions about the official versions of LE, you need to contact the official forum in the appropriate topic.
      Dear balbes150,

Thanks for your quick reply, sorry i uploaded the log for the official "Libreelec" as i follow with them too, but with the unofficial build here i can see some success as output appeared on TV for one second then black screen, on official "Libreelec" always black screen, kindly find the log for the unofficial build in attachments.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear balbes150,

Thanks for your quick reply, sorry i uploaded the log for the official "Libreelec" as i follow with them too, but with the unofficial build here i can see some success as output appeared on TV for one second then black screen, on official "Libreelec" always black screen, kindly find the log for the unofficial build in attachments.
        Try adding APPEND to the string

mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e

The string must be like this

APPEND=root=LABEL=ROOTFS rootflags=data=writeback rw console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty0 no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e

Comment

Try adding APPEND to the string

mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e

The string must be like this

APPEND=root=LABEL=ROOTFS rootflags=data=writeback rw console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty0 no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e
          Dear balbes150,

I tried with "mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e", same thing black screen, but after reversed console to start with "console=tty1 console=ttyS0,115200"? instead of ? "console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty1" "HDMI" output working, so removed "mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e" and keep console reversed also working, so it appear if i reversed console entry "HDMI" working, also tried to reverse in official "Libreelec" and now working too, also if i removing "console=ttyS0,115200" and keeping "console=tty1" screen goes black again, so two console entries must exist and reversed, moreover i facing a new issue that it stuck at "mmc1: new DDR MMC card at address 0001", kodi not started., same thing with official "Libreelec" too
          Attached Files

Comment

Dear balbes150,

I tried with "mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e", same thing black screen, but after reversed console to start with "console=tty1 console=ttyS0,115200"? instead of ? "console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty1" "HDMI" output working, so removed "mem=2048M video=HDMI-A-1:e" and keep console reversed also working, so it appear if i reversed console entry "HDMI" working, also tried to reverse in official "Libreelec" and now working too, also if i removing "console=ttyS0,115200" and keeping "console=tty1" screen goes black again, so two console entries must exist and reversed, moreover i facing a new issue that it stuck at "mmc1: new DDR MMC card at address 0001", kodi not started., same thing with official "Libreelec" too
            Try the combined launch option (burn the image to two media at once SD card and USB flash drive and connect them together to the TV box).

Comment

Try the combined launch option (burn the image to two media at once SD card and USB flash drive and connect them together to the TV box).
              Dear balbes150,

not working same thing but you give me a hint that it maybe stuck because it didn't recognize the "boot and disk" label entry also same thing in official "libreelec uses UUID instead of label", so i replaced those entry to use device logic name like this "APPEND boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 console=tty1 console=ttyS0,115200" and now worked very well, i don't know why it can't handle label or uuid, but for now it working well, i will play with it to discover it, finally i really thank you for all your support and thanks all "Libreelec" guys for that OS, it working really very fast, beautiful interface, i like it very much than ugly android os.

Comment

I have see that pendoo x6 pro was a clone od Tanix T6. Can i install a dual boot system on it.

Tks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kernel26 View Post
                  I have see that pendoo x6 pro was a clone od Tanix T6. Can i install a dual boot system on it.

Tks!
                  There is no concept of double loading on Allwinner. all devices initially have an automatic start function from the SD card (unless it is specifically blocked by the TV box manufacturer).

Comment

Armbian kernel 5.8-rc2

Comment

Updated specialized images Armbian for Allwinner H6 to version 20.07. They now use the 5.7.7 kernel and u-boot-2020.07. The new u-boot-2020.07 (catalog 20200709 on the site) for Allwinner H6 is also available as an additional file for use with universal images .

Update Libreelec ver 20200710 kernel 5.7.8

Comment

Latest Armbian build fired right up off the sdcard yesterday.
                        That old TX6 is running a plex server & is staying way cooler than it did with android.

Thanks for your work on this!

Comment

New image Armbian DEV kernel 5.8.0 and Libreelec 20200810 kernel 5.7.14

Comment

Thank You BALBES150

Comment

The new version of images 20200816 kernel 5.7.15.

Please note that the algorithm for initial configuration of the system for startup has changed. Instead of a file "uEnv.txt", the file "/extlinux/extlinux.conf " is now used.

For the Allwinner platform, you no longer need to rename the scripts "boot.scr".

All "boot.scr" scripts have been canceled and are not used.

Comment

Ver Armbian and LE and kernel 5.8.5

Comment

Working...
                                X