Tx6 Allwinner H6 CV200 OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tx6 Allwinner H6 CV200 OS

hi i need help .. i'm looking for a box firmware for BOX ANDROID Tv Tx6 versão placa CS_H6_TX28_V2.2 (20190218).

Thanks to anyone who can help. I'm new to here.

hi i need help .. i'm looking for a firmware for BOX ANDROID Tv Tx6 box version CS_H6_TX28_V2.2 (20190218). Thanks to anyone who can help. I'm new to here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by William Ricardo; 04-10-2020, 20:03.

Originally posted by William Ricardo View Post
    oi preciso de ajuda.. estou a procura de uma firmware para caixa BOX ANDROID Tv Tx6 versão placa CS_H6_TX28_V2.2 (20190218).
    obrigado a quem puder ajudar.
    sou novo no por aqui.
    Please type in English or use Google translate for your postings, thank you.

A picture of your device, a link to the same device for an online store, and the Build number that is in 'Settings>About' are all things that will help us help you find a solution to your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Please type in English or use Google translate for your postings, thank you.

A picture of your device, a link to the same device for an online store, and the Build number that is in 'Settings>About' are all things that will help us help you find a solution to your problem.
      okk.

Comment

Originally posted by William Ricardo View Post
        hi i need help .. i'm looking for a box firmware for BOX ANDROID Tv Tx6 versão placa CS_H6_TX28_V2.2 (20190218).

Thanks to anyone who can help. I'm new to here.

hi i need help .. i'm looking for a firmware for BOX ANDROID Tv Tx6 box version CS_H6_TX28_V2.2 (20190218). Thanks to anyone who can help. I'm new to here.
        hi can you help me with this problem? I attached an attachment of the plate image.

Comment

Hello, I am having TX 6 Android TV box and now facing issues,
          1. When click setting then black screen comes no further action can do and I reset factory settings twice also.
          2. If settings opens any occasion then Click to WiFi network to set wifi and it's not able on WiFi button too. Some time some colored display comes afterwards no display coming.

I used Factory reset twice but it's not working properly.so please advise here

Comment

Working...
          X