AEROMEDIA NANOMAX (H6) ANDROID 9 STOCK FIRMWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEROMEDIA NANOMAX (H6) ANDROID 9 STOCK FIRMWARE

Hi guys, so after quite a bit of looking around for firmware after bricking my box with no success, I managed to get the original android 9 firmware for this box from the supplier. I hope it might be of use for someone else in the same situation as me.

As is the usual story with these cheap clones it is virtually impossible trying to obtain a working rom. RiCkLaR_atvX gave me a link to the H6 mini firmware, it worked okay minus Bluetooth. So cheers m8 it was greatly appreciated.

This link is straight from Justop UK who distribute this box.

Here it is troops

###Please note this firmware is prerooted###

Aeromedia Nanomax
    Smart Media Player
    H6 A53 T720 Mp2 chipset

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...WDrfLq746WFLgy
    ???????
    Last edited by Bertonumber1; 08-11-2020, 15:48.

Happy you got the Stock ROM

Comment

hi RiCkLaR_atvX looking for some assistance here bro if you dont mind....so ive been doing some tinkering with my t95 max clone box since the last time we spoke, ive managed to flash firmware for the pendoo tx6 pro which im sure is an amlogic device. it worked ok somehow and i had root open binary but sadly no su.

i then went back to the original stock T95 max firmware but what im really looking for is a firmware with root access to be able to install TWRP and magisk etc. i can flash supercelerons one (great work btw) for the tanix tx6 but there is a big banner with "this device is not activated yet " across the top of screen (and my wifi wont work).

ive read on 4pda that the tx6 tanix twrp cannot flash it can only backup/restore which is a pain in the ats.

my question is ..Is there any way i can just flash TWRP then flash a rom and magisk/supersu to this box?

i am currently using the t95 max firmware (stock) but there is not even a recovery option (even with a reboot app) so i cant get into the stock recovery to do anything though usb / sdcard

any help appreciated

thanks

Comment

So, yes the Pendoo_TX6_Pro is the same as the Tanix_TX6, both with H6 Allwinner chipset and I believe they share the exact same PCB.

4pda is probably the best place to look and find any mods to these Allwinner boxes, if there is any.

To answer your question, Magisk and SuperSU root-install Zips are not going to work like you are used to them working on older Android version (5,6,7) because with Allwinner just like newer Amlogic devices they all have the SYSTEM partition as Root. You can read the Magisk install guide to see differences of the installation method for this system type, but for me personally it is too much effort and not worth the hassle to have Magisk or SuperSU on these devices. I prefer these OpenROOT system that these boxes ship with anyways, and when I first tested TWRP on the H6 box it didn't work correctly and since I was only using twrp to backup my Apps+Data it was better to just use the app "Migrate" to make the backup and then manually install my backups on a different device or a new flashed Allwinner ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
          So, yes the Pendoo_TX6_Pro is the same as the Tanix_TX6, both with H6 Allwinner chipset and I believe they share the exact same PCB.

4pda is probably the best place to look and find any mods to these Allwinner boxes, if there is any.

To answer your question, Magisk and SuperSU root-install Zips are not going to work like you are used to them working on older Android version (5,6,7) because with Allwinner just like newer Amlogic devices they all have the SYSTEM partition as Root. You can read the Magisk install guide to see differences of the installation method for this system type, but for me personally it is too much effort and not worth the hassle to have Magisk or SuperSU on these devices. I prefer these OpenROOT system that these boxes ship with anyways, and when I first tested TWRP on the H6 box it didn't work correctly and since I was only using twrp to backup my Apps+Data it was better to just use the app "Migrate" to make the backup and then manually install my backups on a different device or a new flashed Allwinner ROM.
          Hi Ricklar ,

Yeah I thought as much . I was just messing around and was puzzled how twrp would not install on the system .
          Anyway I am happy with this T95 Max SCV2 android 7 ROM . It runs way better than the stock 9 , I just deleted the built in nova launcher and replaced with newer update nova .
          I also took your advice and disabled android webview , installed bromite and browser and disabled most of the system apps (as many as I could safely) end result is perfect for my usage anyway .
          Thank you very much my friend for the advice
          Really appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bertonumber1 View Post
            to be able to install TWRP and magisk etc.
            Magisk on ANDROID 9 can be installed like this
            https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=91090539
            Last edited by Cosmi; 09-08-2020, 07:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmi View Post
              Magisk on ANDROID 9 can be installed like this
              https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=91090539
              Hey Cosmi I have android 9 firmware image. I have extracted boot.img and patched with magisk from zips, otas etc. But I'm clueless how I could extract the boot.img from an image file or if its even possible, any ideas?

Comment

Working...
              X