Problem with Q-Plus H6 4/32GB TV Box Reflash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Q-Plus H6 4/32GB TV Box Reflash

Hi all - apols for the crosspost but I may get more help in the AllWinner forum. I wonder whether somebody has a suggestion regarding a rather weird issue following a firmware reflash to this device? After inadvertently blowing away /system/bin/toybox which left the device unbootable (don't ask!!) I decided that reinstalling the firmware would be the quickest fix. Burned Q-Plus-H6-9.0-2.1.16.img to an SD card and reflashed - all seemed OK. However after the flash this 4GB/32GB box now only addresses 2GB/16GB. (the raw hardware values - not the available ram/rom capacity after OS & app installation). It appears that I've lost a bit somewhere!

Any clues as to what has gone wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

riclin

Originally posted by riclin View Post
    Any clues as to what has gone wrong here?
    try this
    Qplus-H6-9.0-2.1.17-CV200
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rxu...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Thanks very much Cosmi - but no cigar. Successfully installed your 2.1.17 ROM but the device is still only addressing half of the available RAM/ROM.

Aggravating!

Any other thoughts?

Comment

Hi Cosmi - have you had success with that firmware on a 4GB/32GB Q+ device? - because if it has worked for you then perhaps chasing a different firmware image is not going to help me and the problem lies elsewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by riclin View Post
          Hi Cosmi - have you had success with that firmware on a 4GB/32GB Q+ device?
          I have an R-TV BOX X10 PLUS Allwinner H6
          4GB/64GB
          with this firmware, the box worked fine
          There is an OTA update to version 2.1.18
          Try updating

Comment

Working...
          X