H313 H616 X96Q Unbrick method using SD Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H313 H616 X96Q Unbrick method using SD Card

THIS IS ONLY TESTED ON A TV BOX WITH A WRONG FIRMWARE INSTALLED.
    IT IS WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE NAND SHORTING.

What you will need:
    1) SD Card
    2) SD Card reader(USB)
    3) A stick to fit inside the Audio Jack (Cut the ends of a cotton bud as a default option, no metals)
    4) Power source
    5) Phoenix Card tool software (4.2.4 and above)
    6) The proper Firmware for your TV Box
    7) A PC/Laptop
    8) Your bricked TV Box

Steps:
    1) Unplug the bricked TV Box from the power source.
    2) Insert SD Card into SD card reader and plug it into your PC.
    3) Open up PhoenixCard software, Select your firmware using the "image" button, Then check on "start up" radio button. Click on burn and come back in 30mins. It might look like its stuck at 24% but its running, trust me.
    4) Once the SD Card is ready, plug it into your TV Box. Take a stick/cotton bud and insert into the "AV" port and push down till you feel the button. Keep it pressed and insert the power source.
    5) After it is done installing, unplug the power source and take out the SD card. Then plug back the power source. It will boot into your launcher

Points to note:
    1) This will make your SD card have lots of partition. I suggest using a partition tool to delete the partitions and create a new merged on before use.
    2) If you did not click on the button(which is a recovery/boot into bootloader button) inside AV, it will boot up your TV from the SD Card itself, which is NOT recommended.
    3) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PROPER FIRMWARE.

Works On:
    X96Q H313
    X96Q H616

Please do feel free to ask questions. Also please do let me know if this worked for your Allwinner TV Box.

Wow I just love to do such experiment which you have explained here above. I really wanted to give it a try whenever I find time from my professional writer service blog writing works. I really wanted to let you know what was my outcome after doing it.

Comment

Hi will it work on : X96Q Allwinner H313 Quad Core DDR3 4GB RAM eMMC 64GB ?

Comment

I cant unbrick with this method. any other possibility ?

Comment

Hello , some update. I manage to make this device live true SDCARD and boot from SDCARD. Question is now how i can FLASH this original ROM back to my internal storage (not to SDCARD). Should i somehow find recovery.img and flash it true ADB and than boot and flash rom.img from this forum , or what to do ? Any ideas?

Comment

@djf1ame Thanks
            Last edited by tiku; 12-09-2021, 13:03.

Comment

Working...
            X