No announcement yet.

Customization Tool 2.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded java and setting the files up under windows 10 different then 7 or 8 i can seem to find where to set the variable as shown in manual.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

To set variable for Win10Click image for larger version

Name:	sj.jpg
Views:	1206
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	581454
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Awsome Thanks Trebor.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hmmm still getting error opening 905 rom.

Comment

Any chance running the program with compatibility set for previous version? I don't have Win10, so just a shot-in-thd-dark. Maybe uninstall/reinstall since making the other changes.

My statements remind of the saying, "Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and prove it".

Comment

Does anybody know how to get an ADB connection with an AMLogic box where the cable connectivity is Male A to male A USB?

Despite having USB debugging turned on on the firmware I can't get ADB on my PC to recognise the box.

Flashing is fine, just not ADB.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I know you said USB, but have you tried the WiFi ADB app?

Comment

I'll give that a try.

Thanks.

Update: Well it let me connect over WiFi but I can't get the Customisation Tool extract settings option to work.

Comment

I have never been able to use that feature successfully
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I shall not be beaten lol

Comment

Famous last words i SAY THAT THEN HEAD FOR THE BOTTLE OF RYE IN FRIDGE !

Comment

I may have to raid the hotel mini bar yet.

Why do I offer to help people when I am on holiday instead of putting my feet up and watching the Olympic Beach Volleyball

Comment

Find a with bar no wifi and tv 😛 Fix it when you finish Holiday lol. Most places have a delivery booze service normally cheaper then that mini bar too lmao. The hotel ice is always FREE lol

Comment

The button wificonfig, it is not activated. At least in windows10

Comment

I'm totally new to modding roms so please bare with me. I'm trying to make a flashable firmware.img for the Mini M8S II S905X. I used "Auto Tool Unpack Repack .DAT & .IMG For Windows v2.0 " to unpack, replace the apk archive with my own and make some tweaks to the preinstall script but after repacking, signing and flashing the update.zip the box just hangs on the boot logo, doesn't even get to the boot animation.

So I figured it was worth a shot to try the AML Customization Tool to do the job. I started with prahjister's Mini M8S II to TX5 pro frankenstein mod. I extracted the modded TX5 img with Customization Tool then deleted the system folder and replaced it with the one I extracted from the Mini M8S II 20160805 full OTA update.

It seemed to pack fine but after flashing and booting the device it just hangs on the boot animation screen forever. I waited 20 minutes and it was still stuck.

The file aml_link_list was not in the Mini M8S II system.new.dat so I tried using the one from the TX5 modded img but that didn't work either. chksum_list is being generated properly. Tried using build.prop from original Mini M8S II system.new.dat and also the one from TX5 mod but still no luck...

What am I missing here? Is it not possible to replace the entire system folder without making other changes as well? Any help/hints would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Can I just convert system.new.dat to system.img and use the Customization Tool to build an image I can flash with USB Burning Tool? In Customization Tool I assume I would only check off the Level Low settings if I only want to replace the system.img?
                                Last edited by atvbca; 08-19-2016, 21:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X