No announcement yet.

Customization Tool 2.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes if i flash the stock img it works without problem, it also worked when i flashed this img http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-functionality

Comment

So it comes down to the mods that you have made.

Can you list them?
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
        So it comes down to the mods that you have made.

Can you list them?
        Only changing "Version", "Vendor" and "Product" under "Product Info" is enough to make it boot this way.

Comment

Originally posted by masterpirlo View Post

Only changing "Version", "Vendor" and "Product" under "Product Info" is enough to make it boot this way.
          Are you trying to spoof it to make it look like a different device?

Comment

Are you trying to spoof it to make it look like a different device?
            No, but because the img I linked to a few posts earlier changes the device name and those things I would like to change it back because it irritates me lol. But however, user Kodiloaded helped me out. Big thanks for helping me all of you

Comment

So what was the solution, should anybody else come across the same issue in the future?

Comment

So what was the solution, should anybody else come across the same issue in the future?
                Download this file and use it when following the steps provided in the picture
                Attached Files
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

How does it come that the box still has this wallpaper even after I change it with the tool?

Comment

How does it come that the box still has this wallpaper even after I change it with the tool?
                    http://imgur.com/EBWaxfR
                    You would probably be better to change the wallpaper by hand. I typically only use the tool to unpack and pack
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

You would probably be better to change the wallpaper by hand. I typically only use the tool to unpack and pack
                      What do you mean when saying "by hand". In the settings or browsing the file directories?

Comment

What do you mean when saying "by hand". In the settings or browsing the file directories?
                        Go to the tmp directory and under level 2 system find the wallpaper.
                        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

If I remember correctly, it's in the etc folder and generally called default_wallpaper.png

Comment

Following this method did not change the background.This box is weird because it rotates between a few backgrounds and changes between them after boot on

Comment

can someone tell me how I might fix a "fail to pack recovery.partition" error
                              I'm trying to replace the 2 files: aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT and UBOOT.USB from my Abox A1 S905X stock rom to a custom rom.
                              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dkholm56 View Post
                                can someone tell me how I might fix a "fail to pack recovery.partition" error
                                I'm trying to replace the 2 files: aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT and UBOOT.USB from my Abox A1 S905X stock rom to a custom rom.
                                thanks
                                Are you replacing them manually or using the options within the tool interface?

Comment

Working...
                                X