No announcement yet.

Customization Tool 2.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From most screwed up to the annoying bugs. Then I leave it where I start to screw up what progress i made lol😀

I will say seems to run better in linux but learning commands a curve too.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I'm trying and trying without any "light in the tunnel"!
      I think i leave it for now!!

Comment

Anyone i idea if how i can customize this fw http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-fw-mxq-pro-4k

With this tool.

Fw contains dat files and no img file ?
        My players,

Ac Ryan Veolo 2
        Ac Ryan Veolo 4K
        Ac Ryan Playon!HD2
        Ac Ryan Playon!HD3

Comment

Hello guys
          I have two Android TV boxes. One is an MXV running android 4.2 and another is an MXQ Pro Running Android version 5.
          I found both stock firmwares. I was able to modify them using the Amlogic Customization tool. I was able repack them, and burn them using the Amlogic Burn Tool.
          Everything works fine except with the modified roms I lose root access.
          If I burn the firmware without modifying them, I have root.
          I just lose root when I take the stock rom, remove apks, and repack them with the Customization tool
          What can the problem be? How can I keep root?

Comment

Originally posted by cocomich View Post
            Hello guys
            I have two Android TV boxes. One is an MXV running android 4.2 and another is an MXQ Pro Running Android version 5.
            I found both stock firmwares. I was able to modify them using the Amlogic Customization tool. I was able repack them, and burn them using the Amlogic Burn Tool.
            Everything works fine except with the modified roms I lose root access.
            If I burn the firmware without modifying them, I have root.
            I just lose root when I take the stock rom, remove apks, and repack them with the Customization tool
            What can the problem be? How can I keep root?
            Have read through these threads to see if there is a solution.

http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/08/06/how-to-customize-amlogic-android-firmware-a-tutorial-with-nexbox-a95x-s905-tv-box/

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x/others-aml-s905x/knowledge-tutorials-au/592595-modding-some-s905x-firmware-fix-with-customization-tools-2-0-8-and-root

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

The second link (freaktab) did the trick. I was able to modify the init.amlogic.board.rc on both boxes and the root permision returned.
              Thank you!!!

Comment

When I try to load the img file for A95X(S905X) provided by this repository (https://mega.nz/#F!F9xjTSSa!R0vJfTC2U6Qc2skNMrr1iQ) I get this following error message and I have no idea why: Unpack Error Unpack C:/Users/christian/Desktop/recovery(Stock+S905X).img failed
                Is this wrong img file to use for the A95X?
                I would be very very thankful if somebody could help me out with this.

Comment

Originally posted by masterpirlo View Post
                  When I try to load the img file for A95X(S905X) provided by this repository (https://mega.nz/#F!F9xjTSSa!R0vJfTC2U6Qc2skNMrr1iQ) I get this following error message and I have no idea why: Unpack Error Unpack C:/Users/christian/Desktop/recovery(Stock+S905X).img failed
                  Is this wrong img file to use for the A95X?
                  I would be very very thankful if somebody could help me out with this.
                  Which specific version are you trying to unpack?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Which specific version are you trying to unpack?
                    The one in the folder called "Stock Recovery img file for A95x (s905x)" in the repository I linked. To be honest I am a total newbie in this "android modding field"
                    This is the error I get Click image for larger version

Name:	fel.png
Views:	290
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	623202
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by masterpirlo; 01-18-2017, 19:58.

Comment

Originally posted by masterpirlo View Post

The one in the folder called "Stock Recovery img file for A95x (s905x)" in the repository I linked. To be honest I am a total newbie in this "android modding field"
                      That particular file is only 10Mb or so, so will never work.

I'm not sure what it is but you can ignore it and go for one of the others that will be in the region of 600Mb +

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

That particular file is only 10Mb or so, so will never work.

I'm not sure what it is but you can ignore it and go for one of the others that will be in the region of 600Mb +
                        I don't exactly know how to find the correct file, exactly what do i search for? "Nexbox a95x s905x firmware img"? Thank you sir for your help

Comment

tvboxnews.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf tvboxnews.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Wow i used the wrong file all the time lol . Thank you guys for help. I now unpackad the right file.

Comment

After editing the stock img file in Amlogic customization tool and burning it to the box I get the problem that when I start the box the startup image appears twice and then the box goes into this screen

Comment

That is booting into recovery.

If you flash stock again without mods, does it boot correctly?

Comment

Working...
                                X