No announcement yet.

Customization Tool 2.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for all the help natinusala and neomode.
    I will definitely try this out. Will get back with the results. Awesome tool btw! Good job!

Comment

natinusala I get errors when I use the build script, am I doing something wrong?

output_file.c:30:18: fatal error: zlib.h: the file or catalog doesn't exist.

abootimg.c:51:25: fatal error: blkid//blkid.h: the file or catalog doesn't exist.
      Do I have to install some missing repository?

I'm still pretty new to Linux, so excuse my newb.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinxy View Post
        natinusala I get errors when I use the build script, am I doing something wrong?

output_file.c:30:18: fatal error: zlib.h: the file or catalog doesn't exist.

abootimg.c:51:25: fatal error: blkid//blkid.h: the file or catalog doesn't exist.
        Do I have to install some missing repository?

I'm still pretty new to Linux, so excuse my newb.
        Was a bit too fast there.
        Missed that you wrote it on your github already.
        I still receive an error when using the build-script though.

"output_file.c:30:18: fatal error: zlib.h: No such file or directory"

I've installed zlibc, but I still receive the above error. Any ideas?

Comment

Try to install the `zlib1g-dev` package and retry ? I might have forgotten a few dependencies since they were already installed on my system when I built the toolkit

Comment

Originally posted by Jinxy View Post

Was a bit too fast there.
            Missed that you wrote it on your github already.
            I still receive an error when using the build-script though.

"output_file.c:30:18: fatal error: zlib.h: No such file or directory"

I've installed zlibc, but I still receive the above error. Any ideas?
            Seems like installing zlib1g-dev solved that issue, for your info
            However, now it doesn't find my input-file. Just states 'file not found: xx.img"

Edit: natinusala Saw your message after my post, yeah, that solved the issue, thanks!
            However, it won't find my input file, just states that it can't find it.

Edit 2: Nevermind, it worked as intended now. Seems like I had fat fingers. Thanks!

Comment

You will have to copy the input file in the directory where you cloned the repository and run ./bin/unpack xxx.img.
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by natinusala View Post
                You will have to copy the input file in the directory where you cloned the repository and run ./bin/unpack xxx.img.
                ​​​​​​
                ​​​​
                Didn't work for me, I had to specify the full source of thechannel location for it to work, no idea why.

Got another question which might be the wrong forum for it, but do you know any place where I can find information regarding opening and editing partitions? I've tried googling but haven't found anythinf decent. Would love to learn it.

However, thanks a lot for your awesome tool, it works perfectly!

Comment

Seems like your tool doesn't like modifications made to 'bootvideo' in /system/etc/.
                  When I replaced this file, it didn't manage to compile 'system' at all.
                  It compiles the .img just fine, however, when unpacked, system is empty.
                  Any ideas? natinusala

Comment

I suggest we move to the dedicated topic I made for this tool instead of polluting this one : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...with-android-7

Comment

The only amlogic tools you will need are right here, minus usb burn tool, ricky divjakovski has revamped them to work with new android versions.
                      just do a search for ricky divjakovski, revamped analogic tools.
                      Make sure to thank him, he also won't mind if you buy him a beer. .You the man Ricky!!!!
                      Last edited by Whynotcustombuilds; 07-17-2018, 05:41. Reason: Bad spelling

Comment

Anyone know if there is a way to disable the usb ports and even wifi using the Android Customization tool?

Comment

WHO IS THIS TOOL??

Comment

HOW IS THERE??

Comment

Working...
                            X