Usb burn tool 2.0.7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usb burn tool 2.0.7.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

This tool 2.0.7 build2, always fail @ 94% (Trying on 5 M8 & M8s boxes...Any idea?

Tried on 2.0.5.15 Build9........All boxs PASSED for AP6330, not BMC4335

Comment

Version 2.0.8 from http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-amlogic-s905x

Can you add to first post.
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

i tried this 2.0.8 but this tool like previous version, can't make my tv boxes visible(TX5 Pro and A95X), i.e. it never shows up in device, any solution for this?

Comment

Originally posted by vostro View Post
          i tried this 2.0.8 but this tool like previous version, can't make my tv boxes visible(TX5 Pro and A95X), i.e. it never shows up in device, any solution for this?
          Might be wrong usb port
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

i tried each available USB port but no luck.

Comment

Does windows show the device in device manager.

Comment

nope, i doubt the driver might not be compatible with win 10 pro 64bit.

Comment

hmm that is what i have. I did install before anniversary update. Does it ding when you plug it in? It should show up. Maybe bad usb cable. On the tanix it is the usb port closest to the pin hole on the bottom. Device should power on when usb is connected.

Comment

without external power, box does power up with USB cable connected, that means cable is ok, but there is no sound from windows when i connect this box with USB cable, so i doubt if driver functioning well.

Comment

without external power, box does power up with USB cable connected, that means cable is ok, but there is no sound from windows when i connect this box with USB cable, so i doubt if driver functioning well.
                      It should power on with usb

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

It should power on with usb
                        yes, it did power on with usb, as i wrote above, the problem is windows 10 didn't detect this box is connected with usb cable even it already power on with this usb.

Comment

I've had no luck getting the MINI M8S II to accept the Frankenfirm. I can get the box to connect and I've tried, I believe every permutation of loading the image and so on but the firmware erase always fails with an error code.
                          To the person that can't get the box to even recognize the box? That can happen. Try different USB ports. Try uninstalling the tool then re-installing. Try a different version then re-installing the latest one. At some point, it should connect. It's frustrating to say the least. I've spent about six or seven hours over two days trying to get this to go and no luck. I did get the customization tool going and managed to figure out how to move the remote files and re-pack and then unpack again for insurance. I've read pretty much every post going on this, including the now 33 pages main thread.
                          Apologies if this isn't the right place to post....but, grrrrr. Oh, and hi everyone, these boxes are a cheap and cheerful things to fool around with, eh? I got into this because the audio passthrough doesn't work without dropouts (ac3/dts) and the SPDIF doesn't work at all. So annoying I don't even want to watch anything on it since, well, two channel is sooo barbaric, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsmote View Post
                            Try different USB ports..
                            yes, tried each available USB port, no luck.
                            Try uninstalling the tool then re-installing.
                            yes, tried many time, no luck.
                            Try a different version then re-installing the latest one.
                            yes, tried 2.0.5, 2.0.5.15, 2.0.7, 2.0.8, nothing works.
                            At some point, it should connect. .
                            this is still a dream to me.

Comment

yes, tried each available USB port, no luck.

yes, tried many time, no luck.

yes, tried 2.0.5, 2.0.5.15, 2.0.7, 2.0.8, nothing works.

this is still a dream to me.

GAHHHH! And the reboots of course. Diff cable too? On that note, I'll have to try a different cable myself since I've no joy either....outside of being able to connect. *sigh* On the bright side at least I haven't bricked it.

Comment

Working...
                              X