Auto Frame Rate Fix APK on S905x and S912 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good the file was not empty
    I totally forgot about the permissive and enforced modes... i always put my roms on permissive but really forgot about it lol.
    Stock roms are always in enforced mode!(well 99.9% of them).
    Well glad you found a solution

Comment

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post

You were right. It's a symlink to sys/device/virtual/amhdmitx?? (sorry, I don`t remember exactly the folder). There is a disp_cap with the video modes. That was not the problem. I installed the SelinuxModeChanger app and set the mode to permissive. After that SPMC was able to change the frame rate. Someone with the same problem should try and comfirm if this is the solution.

Thanks a lot.
      I can confim that this works. I am using a NEXBOX 1G/8G 905X. Needed the SelinuxModeChanger app to get it to work.
      Incidentally, it also works with regular 16.1 Kodi with a caveat. If I set the resolution in Box Settings to 1080/60 (which is what it wants to set as the default setting), then SPMC works, but Kodi crashes the box (black screen, no way to fix). But if I set the Box setting resolution to 1080/50 or 25 or 24, then it works not only in SPMC, but also Kodi. So not stuck to SPMC. I have not tried 17 yet - will give it a go later.

Thanks for this
      Last edited by woronczak; 01-06-2017, 06:33.

Comment

On Kodi 17, refresh rate switching doesn't work. Aw well

Comment

No it wont work on 17... 17 on this devices is not recommended... maybe it will change in the future(18? lol), but for now not recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post

You were right. It's a symlink to sys/device/virtual/amhdmitx?? (sorry, I don`t remember exactly the folder). There is a disp_cap with the video modes. That was not the problem. I installed the SelinuxModeChanger app and set the mode to permissive. After that SPMC was able to change the frame rate. Someone with the same problem should try and comfirm if this is the solution.

Thanks a lot.
            Yes this worked for me as well
            Thanks

Comment

Hi superceleron! I have a mini m8s with S905 and tried anyway to install the app. To my surprise, the first time it worked properly. unfortunately the next restart stopped working. the problem is the S905 amlogic and not just s905x? thank you

Comment

Dunno m8, the app is not mine is from prahjister
                Maybe he knows what is going on!

Comment

sorry I did not understand! I hope that prahjister answer me. thanks again

Comment

Make sure when you reboot to wait for the notification that it has been applied before starting kodi...also double check android settings and Kodi settings
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

WhiteArmor Android-PUA.SN-Sure.36373246233837576144080650.[General]

Comment

hello,
                        I have found and use an addon for Kodi for adjust frame rate at https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases

Comment

Originally posted by nic029 View Post
                          hello,
                          I have found and use an addon for Kodi for adjust frame rate at https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases
                          Does it work well and have you tested it with different versions of Kodi?
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I have two box MXQ Pro 4k (s905) and Beelink GT1 (s912). I use Kodi 16.1,Kodi 17.0 and SPMC 16.5.81 under android 5.1.1 and 6.0. All are rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by nic029 View Post
                              I have two box MXQ Pro 4k (s905) and Beelink GT1 (s912). I use Kodi 16.1,Kodi 17.0 and SPMC 16.5.81 under android 5.1.1 and 6.0. All are rooted.
                              Thanks for the additional information.

I'm sure that it will be of great interest.
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi!

Guys the Auto Frame Rate Fix APK link is broken. Please somebody give me a new link, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X